Questions and Answers ONLY - *NO DISCUSSIONS*

I wasn't thinking they were initials. I thought maybe a man that is about to be killed probably called out a name or expletive and it sounded like BJA to the child.
I was initially thinking he may have called out the B word (beetch with a gasp 'uh') but that is usually reserved for females. (Unless Pam was there or was mentioned.) Or maybe he was saying BJ and then got stuck on the 'A' sound in "jay".
Lots of possibilities, I suppose, if we focused on the sounds of the letters and not the initials. Just another thought ... I could be way off, though.

Poor child.

like in Jason (above post)?

I missed Geraldo, read on another thread, that someone mentioned BB was into *advertiser censored*.
Is this true? was this mentioned? and did they mean BB sold it? was involved how?

I missed Geraldo, read on another thread, that someone mentioned BB was into *advertiser censored*.
Is this true? was this mentioned? and did they mean BB sold it? was involved how?

This was Rick's response to the same question on his blog.

Rick Outzen says:
August 25, 2009 at 5:11 am

V
I’m not sure where Geraldo came up with “*advertiser censored* dealer.” Strip club owner, yes. *advertiser censored*? Not that I know.

http://ricksblog.biz/?p=7265

I'm a bit confused with Marquita Scruggs statement (file pages 700 - 708) Is she saying that DS DID rob someone of $300,000? (sorry, I can't make it copy the qoute here)
MS stated that DS told her he - had never seen so much money in his life, all spread out and he started grabbing some -
The time line to me does not fit into the Billings robbery, and I was wondering if it was another robbery he had done that weekend (before July 9)
Thanks to all who might be able to straighten this out for me. It's too much for my mind to figure out on it's own!

I am hearing that the dealings of the Billings case may more involve the pawn shop business than the car business. Has anyone seen info to suggest this?
I remember someone posting on the original discussion threads something about an associate or relative of PLW being arrested the same day as the murder for fencing stolen property (was it at a pawn shop?) Am I remembering this right? :confused:
maybe unrelated?? Thanks in advance.

ETA: Pawn shop were cars as collateral for loans?

I am hearing that the dealings of the Billings case may more involve the pawn shop business than the car business. Has anyone seen info to suggest this?
I remember someone posting on the original discussion threads something about an associate or relative of PLW being arrested the same day as the murder for fencing stolen property (was it at a pawn shop?) Am I remembering this right? :confused:
maybe unrelated?? Thanks in advance.

ETA: Pawn shop were cars as collateral for loans?

A female was arrested for dealing with stolen property. I believe this was at a pawn shop. The only connection that I could see was her home address was on the street right next to the Billings house.

A female was arrested for dealing with stolen property. I believe this was at a pawn shop. The only connection that I could see was her home address was on the street right next to the Billings house.

No the connections ran deeper.

First, her parents rent from the Billings and she had lived in that house for some time. This house is next to where AS, one of the Billings care takers lives.

Second, she had recently moved out into a Gulf Breeze property within 1 mile from one of PLWs properties.

Third, she was arrested for possession of stolen property, on or near the same time that the Ninjas were being arrested.

However, it is not known if she is connected to this at all.

No the connections ran deeper.

First, her parents rent from the Billings and she had lived in that house for some time. This house is next to where AS, one of the Billings care takers lives.

Second, she had recently moved out into a Gulf Breeze property within 1 mile from one of PLWs properties.

Third, she was arrested for possession of stolen property, on or near the same time that the Ninjas were being arrested.

However, it is not known if she is connected to this at all.

Thanks Gene! Somehow I missed most of that. I remember reading about her arrest in the blotter on the escambia county sheriff's website. I checked for court records regarding her today and couldn't find anything.

This whole case is quiet, publicly but behind the scenes there is LOTS of rumbling.

My question is: Does anyone else think the Oprah appearence could be a huge liabilty?

I'm hearing there were some problems with the questioning of witnesses and that some rights were violated. That could mean problems for the state.

What's with the court event set for 10/6 for accused (per Esc. Clerk)? No news from any local media on this.

What's with the court event set for 10/6 for accused (per Esc. Clerk)? No news from any local media on this.

This is what's on the Clerk's site for Jr.

10/06/2009 JUDGE GEEKER
148 10/06/2009 DEFENDANT IN CUSTODY (NOT PRESENT IN COURT)
149 10/06/2009 HEARING HELD ON: STATE'S MOTION TO CONSOLIDATE DISCOVERY
150 10/06/2009 MOTION GRANTED; STATE TO PREPARE ORDER
151 10/06/2009 CASE REMAINS SET: JURY 11/9/2009 @ 9:00 A.M., DD 11/4/2009 @ 9:00 A.M.
152 10/06/2009 HEARING WORKSHEET FILED

There's been a few discoveries filed that have not been in the media. The last local media I saw was about Melanie being on Oprah (tomorrow - Wednesday).

I'm gonna be over in P'Cola Fri. and will stop by the courthouse to get the discovery that's been filed. I'll post what I get.

Yeah you're right, I think the forum gremlins were messing with my settings but I fixed them !!

ACR

I have a question. Is anyone else out there still actively sleuthing this case??

It is very quiet around here (Pensacola). I am afraid much will be swept under the carpet like many other "happenings". I spoke to a neighbor of the Wiggins recently and he said HW has not been seen in the neighborhood for many weeks now. He thinks he is GONE! I keep looking for more information to pop up, but for now it is way too quiet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hazelrun
Back