Questions and Hopefully Answers in the Cooper Harris Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
still unclear stmarysmead, RH claims he spoke to no one while making those calls at the scene, reports say LE encouraged him to phone his wife and witnesses claim to overheard him say those words but it's fuzzy if he spoke them to her or another. Testimony from Stoddard claims he spoke to someone (6minutes phone call) at daycare but its all still very fuzzy this phone call business.

Just looking at the timeline...4:24PM police arrive! child is dead. 4:52PM Leanna arrives at daycare.

That's almost a half-hour. Was there any explanation as to why Ross was unable to reach her in that period?

When did he call her and say "Our child is dead." Wasn't he overheard saying that at the scene? Or did they never talk again until the police station?

Ok, I could be wrong here but I thought that LH heard the news about Cooper from a police officer... Am I wrong? I'm so confused! :crazy:

LH's first response allegedly on hearing Cooper was not at daycare was "Ross must have left him in the car!!" She was then accompanied to the Treehouse (RH HD satellite office) by a male daycare employee and officially informed by LE.

LH's first response allegedly on hearing Cooper was not at daycare was "Ross must have left him in the car!!" She was then accompanied to the Treehouse (RH HD satellite office) by a male daycare employee and officially informed by LE.
Why do you think they went to the Treehouse? Did they think Ross and/or his car would be there? Why did a daycare employee go with LH?

If she had just talked to her husband a short time ago, didn't she know he was leaving work early and going to a 5PM movie? He would not have been "at work." Why go there?

Did she try to call him then? And why hadn't he called her?

Do we know if LH had any discussions with RH regarding CH's death that were not overheard by LE? I know there is the 1 minute phone call, but it hasn't been confirmed they actually talked (it could have been a voice mail message?). In a scenario where she knows nothing about this beforehand, I am wondering if she spoke to RH first and he told her to say she did the "how long does it take to die in a hot car" search on their home computer.

Her comment "did you say too much" is just bizarre and completely out of character for someone who just received the worse news they will ever hear. When I was told my son died, I literally stopped breathing. I know everybody reacts differently, but my first request was to see him, so I could say good bye, could hold him, and I never wanted to leave him at the hospital. I had to be told to leave. I can't imagine a mother (or father) not doing this.

Do we know if LH had any discussions with RH regarding CH's death that were not overheard by LE? I know there is the 1 minute phone call, but it hasn't been confirmed they actually talked (it could have been a voice mail message?). In a scenario where she knows nothing about this beforehand, I am wondering if she spoke to RH first and he told her to say she did the "how long does it take to die in a hot car" search on their home computer.

Her comment "did you say too much" is just bizarre and completely out of character for someone who just received the worse news they will ever hear. When I was told my son died, I literally stopped breathing. I know everybody reacts differently, but my first request was to see him, so I could say good bye, could hold him, and I never wanted to leave him at the hospital. I had to be told to leave. I can't imagine a mother (or father) not doing this.
I think she did want to see him and was told no. (by someone not reported about)
Why else was Ross lying about what the baby looked like?
I know they tell mom's no.
When they arrive at scenes they are dragged away.

Her last memory was of him in bed.
Lucky I guess.
moo
duh! I should say I am sorry for your loss. I get stupid sometimes. Sorry

Was RH saying that Cooper was chocking at the scene ever mentioned in the hearing? Maybe I missed it. If not, I find it so odd they did not mention it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think she did want to see him and was told no. (by someone not reported about)
Why else was Ross lying about what the baby looked like?
I know they tell mom's no.
When they arrive at scenes they are dragged away.

Her last memory was of him in bed.
Lucky I guess.
moo
duh! I should say I am sorry for your loss. I get stupid sometimes. Sorry

Actually, when LH was informed by officers at the Treehouse location that Cooper was dead, they asked if she wanted to see him.

She said No and asked to see her husband instead.

The link to the video at the probable cause hearing is in the media thread

Has it been said if/when he quit the TRT? I know it often results in an increased libido, and I've been wondering if his sexting and cheating started while he was being treated. It really doesn't have much, if anything, to do with CH's death, but it could play a part in why he seems like a different person than his old friends thought they knew.

MOO

I want to know what was said in the conversation to the daycare after he 'found' Cooper. Also, who he was talking to. I think we will find out when the case goes to trial.

Obviously someone at the daycare knew Cooper had died, and that was 30-60 minutes before Leanna showed up. This doesn't sit well. Something is hinky about that whole thing.

I want to know what was said in the conversation to the daycare after he 'found' Cooper. Also, who he was talking to. I think we will find out when the case goes to trial.

Obviously someone at the daycare knew Cooper had died, and that was 30-60 minutes before Leanna showed up. This doesn't sit well. Something is hinky about that whole thing.

I was wondering if it took a while for the call to be transferred and he was on hold for a while because the phone in that room was busy, then their phone rang several times before anyone answered because of some kind of mishap, and he was waiting to ask them to have LH call him right away when the officer tried to talk to him. I believe his phone was taken from him at that point, so it's possible (but not really probable) that he really didn't talk to anyone. Since it would show that he was connected to that number the entire time he was waiting, could that have taken 6 minutes?

Possibly. But didn't someone say he was overheard saying "our child is dead" on the phone? I don't have a link, but would be interested in reading eyewitness accounts.

Another question: if you were driving and heard your child choking would you jump out of the car yelling "what have I done" and "I've killed our child" .... ??

Wouldn't you wait until you saw that the child was dead before yelling these things?

JRH pulled to a screeching halt around 4:16. A brief ph call transpired while a good Samaritan attempted CPR for Cooper. LE arrived at 4:24. JHR is ordered by LE to hang up his phone. JRH remains on a lengthy phone call w/LAA. He curses the cops who remove the phone from his possession by 4:30. He is placed in handcuffs then LE placed his snarky a@@ in the backseat of a cruiser for forty five min. If JRH was actually speaking with someone for 6 min then that person had 20 minutes heads up before LH arrived at LAA @ 4:50-2. Correct?

At the scene, one of the police officers told Harris to get off his cell phone, but Harris refused to do so, going so far as to use profanity toward the officer. He was then placed under arrest.

This is such disgusting and quite disturbing behavior:

The detective said Harris exchanged nude photos with six women on the day Cooper died.

Another question: if you were driving and heard your child choking would you jump out of the car yelling "what have I done" and "I've killed our child" .... ??

Wouldn't you wait until you saw that the child was dead before yelling these things?

Good point. Personally, I feel my response, even if I could not manage to vocalize the words would be to admit: My Baby! What have I done? Then, I would rock my baby in my arms forever. I would not be capable of speaking the words killed, dead or died bc those words are far too final.

Good point. Personally, I feel my response, even if I could not manage to vocalize the words would be to admit: My Baby! What have I done? Then, I would rock my baby in my arms forever. I would not be capable of speaking the words killed, dead or died bc those words are far too final.
Hmm... I don't think I could either. Leanna didn't say "Ross killed Cooper" did she?
LH said "he left him in the car"

If LH didn't use the words killed or dead, it sounds like she hadn't accepted yet.
I can't decide about her.
I just don't see a reason she'd want her child dead.
Both of their salaries combined they were making 6 figures easy.
I don't see insurance paying out on this one either.

What I don't understand is about the movies..........Regardless of the time he/she left work, there would be no movies. Why was he concerned about notifying his friends about being late? He was never going to make it to the movies, right? Who goes to the movies the day their kid dies?

ETA: I understand he had NO intention of going to movies - but why the charade of sending message saying he was going to be late.

Possibly to be used in his defense. He didn't plan on killing Cooper- see? He had plans to go see a movie with friends. Why would he make social plans if he was going to murder his son?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anicechicken