Questions for Elaine for Sunday's Radio Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you so sure MR has done something to Dylan in light of LE openly requesting the public's help in locating a mysterious man in the area that morning that was corroborated by multiple people?

Since this is the only clue LE has effectively released on potential POIs/suspects, don't you think this is a bit more important than tunnel vision and publicly lashing out towards your ex husband?

Why aren't you pleading with the public to find this mysterious man?

Ummmm...... Tonto - the mystery man was found. There are links to media articles in the Media thread. Apparently he didn't see anything and knows nothing.

Salem

:coffeews:

You guys have quite a list going on here. I may need to have pizza delivered Sunday night. :eat:

Were custody and visitation both determined in September? What was the November hearing for? What date was the November hearing?

Ummmm...... Tonto - the mystery man was found. There are links to media articles in the Media thread. Apparently he didn't see anything and knows nothing.

Salem

Then I shall facepalm myself.
facepalm.gif

Does ER know what the last text said and whether it seemed unusual, other than being the last text?

Then I shall facepalm myself.
facepalm.gif

It's ok Tonto, don't feel bad. Many people missed that little nugget. For some reason it was reported/released like one day or two after Dr Phil show and seemed to be almost an afterthought. It took days for the message to make the rounds.

Was the adventure land (or whatever the movie was that Dylan played that night) taken away for fingerprint testing?

Did Dylan (or anyone) inform MR in the days prior to his arrival that he was wanting to stay with friends on the Sunday night...or did Dylan just tell him when he arrived?

Did the dogs ever pick up Dylan's scent at Mark's house, in the yard or down the road?

Do you still have weekly conversations with LE/FBI?

How are you holding up through all this? Your strength is unbelievable.

Does Elaine think after Dylan made plans with Ryan for Monday morning and was excited about seeing him that Dylan would of slept in ?

Did Mark have 50 percent overnights after the 2007 divorce? How many did he exercise each year?
Did Mark take Dylan on the trip to Boston after he was informed you were moving?
Did a professional custody evaluator come up with the new parenting plan?
Did Mark argue at the hearing stage that you should not move with Dylan or agree to the move before it went to hearing?
What was the amount of cs you were paying Mark? How did that change and was that change decreed with the mid-September ruling?
Do you know what Mark did at his attorney's on Nov 19?
How many times did Dylan talk to the judge in chambers, what were those dates, and what did he say? (The custody evaluator's report is supposed to prevent children from having to show up at hearings so that's why I ask if there was a custody evaluator hired during the summer of 2012.)
When you got divorced, did Mark take one of each pair of your shoes and tell you it was because things had to be split 50/50?
Could you please explain the rodent incident further? Were there other similar incidents?
You were paying Mark cs - did he ever use it to contribute his share of clothing, shoes, phone plan, school fees, sports, extracurricular activities?
Do you feel when Mark talks about Dylan - he's talking about a much younger Dylan?
Could you please explain the "criminals" reference?
Was Mark jealous of you having a white-collar professional job and did he mock it?
Could you please describe Mark's work history?
Was Mark ever diagnosed with mental illness or a personality disorder?

Did Mark have 50 percent overnights after the 2007 divorce? How many did he exercise each year?
Did Mark take Dylan on the trip to Boston after he was informed you were moving?
Did a professional custody evaluator come up with the new parenting plan?
Did Mark argue at the hearing stage that you should not move with Dylan or agree to the move before it went to hearing?
What was the amount of cs you were paying Mark? How did that change and was that change decreed with the mid-September ruling?
Do you know what Mark did at his attorney's on Nov 19?
How many times did Dylan talk to the judge in chambers, what were those dates, and what did he say? (The custody evaluator's report is supposed to prevent children from having to show up at hearings so that's why I ask if there was a custody evaluator hired during the summer of 2012.)
When you got divorced, did Mark take one of each pair of shoes and tell you it was because things had to be split 50/50?
Could you please explain the rodent incident further? Were there other similar incidents?
You were paying Mark cs - did he ever use it to contribute his share of clothing, shoes, phone plan, school fees, sports, extracurricular activities?
Do you feel when Mark talks about Dylan - he's talking about a much younger Dylan?
Could you please explain the "criminals" reference?
Was Mark jealous of you having a white-collar professional job and did he mock it?
Could you please describe Mark's work history?
Was Mark ever diagnosed with mental illness or a personality disorder?

In the video store and Dr. Phil interviews, Mark talks in circles, gets off subject, adds random stuff, does not answer direct questions, throws in taunts, and makes disparaging accusations. Is this how he's always talked?

I /cry/ asking this - but why does Cory hate Mark? What did Mark do to him prior to Dylan's disappearance? When was the last time he visited Mark?

Mark's former girlfriend stated on the Dr. Phil show that Dylan was there while she was there. Do you know what visit that was? Do you know if she was a live-in girlfriend or just happened to be visiting at the same time as Dylan? Do you think it was Mark's attempt to use Dylan to get word back to you that Mark had a girlfriend in a weird attempt make you jealous?

Mark has an approximately 60 thousand dollar lien against his house from a contractor who restored something. Was this in relation to the kitchen fire? Has Mark ever played con games to cheat people out of money?

Why did you quit claim real estate equity over to Mark? Was it in lieu of something you owed him, such as his marital interest in your 401K, or was it just to get out from being a partner with him in real estate matters?

I admire your strength and courage so much. Everything you, Mike, and Cory do is for Dylan. So many people have fallen in love with Dylan and we ask these questions not to pry, but to get a feel for the psychological make up of Mark Redwine as he was the last person to see Dylan.

For the mods- what expectations were set with Elaine for this show? I feel her earlier interviews have not questioned her on nor has she provided the level of detail WSers crave. Is she going to be expecting these types of questions?

For the mods- what expectations were set with Elaine for this show? I feel her earlier interviews have not questioned her on nor has she provided the level of detail WSers crave. Is she going to be expecting these types of questions?

Tricia handles that part and usually I am not informed of it until Sunday sometime. However, Tricia has been doing radio interviews for a very long time and she knows our sleuthers and I've heard her ask our guests how in depth they want to go many many times. She is most sensitive with victim's loved ones too - so know that Elaine will be in good hands!

Tricia handles that part and usually I am not informed of it until Sunday sometime. However, Tricia has been doing radio interviews for a very long time and she knows our sleuthers and I've heard her ask our guests how in depth they want to go many many times. She is most sensitive with victim's loved ones too - so know that Elaine will be in good hands!

I'm sure she is! I'm just trying to set my own expectations properly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000