Ranting Thread And Open Random Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the in-denial, overindulgent parents, GA and CA, to the lies upon lies upon more lies told by CA, to the out-of-control confrontations with the protestors to the baking brownies for the attorney to the hiring of high-profile attorney and PR people,to the As being more concerned about salvaging their grass than finidng Caylee..... what has me the most riled lately is the LOOOONG periods that KC is permitted to be with her attorney. It's ridiculous and flies in the face of the concept of house arrest. What's the point of house arrest when she is there mostly only to sleep?

Poor little Caylee did not deserve any of this
*snipped*, but I so agree with all of it!
:clap::clap::clap:

It makes me sick that no one can remember (really) the last time they saw this little girl, mom gets days confused, gma cant recall the exact day until she is reminded, none of the friends can exactly remember and no one cared enough to ask Casey, or demand to see this little girl that everyone "LOVED" so much, for an entire month or so. Caylee deserved more than that!!! jmo

:clap::clap::clap:

OK, the Anthony family is making money of this little girl. Do they have non-profit status for all the INcoME they are milking the public for - all that money to find Caylee - have they found Caylee yet? Are they looking? NO, Cindy is confronting protesters and weeding her lawn. Does she think Caylee is among the weeds?

Did the A family move to Nevada?? That's where the t-shirt is coming from, so unless they moved this one can be blamed on them. Poor taste? Absolutely. But there's a lot of that going around.

First, I don't understand the hijacking of threads with religion. Second, I'm really not interested that Cindy is lighting a candle for the believers. Please light a candle for your grandchild.

I watched the video of last night's protesters (two women and their children) confronting CA.and I found it disgusting. The parents were raging at her and the little boy was verbally assaulting her too. These two women made me feel as if I were watching some bar room cat fight and only CA kept her composure. I have not said one supportive thing about Cindy Anthony in any prior posts. I think she has some mental health issues which may had trickled down to her daughter BUT it was CA who called the police and brought this case to them. Why are the people on the street screaming in her face and worst than that BRINGING THEIR CHILDREN TO SUCH A SCENE. Go look for Caylee or go home.
You are making fools of yourselves and helping no one.
I don't think ANYONE could make Casey TELL THE TRUTH. She is so far beyond rational. I certainly don't think her mother can make her tell the truth.

I watched the video of last night's protesters (two women and their children) confronting CA.and I found it disgusting. The parents were raging at her and the little boy was verbally assaulting her too. These two women made me feel as if I were watching some bar room cat fight and only CA kept her composure. I have not said one supportive thing about Cindy Anthony in any prior posts. I think she has some mental health issues which may had trickled down to her daughter BUT it was CA who called the police and brought this case to them. Why are the people on the street screaming in her face and worst than that BRINGING THEIR CHILDREN TO SUCH A SCENE. Go look for Caylee or go home.
You are making fools of yourselves and helping no one.
I don't think ANYONE could make Casey TELL THE TRUTH. She is so far beyond rational. I certainly don't think her mother can make her tell the truth.

I agree with everything you said as I have watched the video myself. However I would like to add this... It was approximately 12 midnight, why oh why did CA feel the need to come out at that time of night to put up the "no tresspassing" signs? Surely it could have waited till morning. Or at the very least until the protesters were gone. It seems to me that CA seeks out every confrontation she can. Like when the protesters were in their car to leave and CA crosses the street to keep it going. This is a no win situation. I think CA has to have confrontations. If not with her daughter or husband then the media or protestors. I feel if the protesters are made to stay at the back of the development, CA will find a reason to go there!

It makes me sick that no one can remember (really) the last time they saw this little girl, mom gets days confused, gma cant recall the exact day until she is reminded, none of the friends can exactly remember and no one cared enough to ask Casey, or demand to see this little girl that everyone "LOVED" so much, for an entire month or so. Caylee deserved more than that!!! jmo

The fact that no one can remember the day they last saw Caylee stood out from day one. I still believe GA and CA last saw Casey and Caylee on the 15th.
Casey argued with her parents, then stormed out taking Caylee with her. Caylee was not seen or heard from again.

Hey guys n' gals, remember earlier in this thread when everyone wsa going nuts about the "black guy and white girl aol page blah" thing? I have no clue what that was about -- but since I just got to this thread and saaw that, I of course clicked the link.

This is the first time that I'm writing in this thread ... but, it's 'cause I did something with the pictures that makes it a little easier on the eyes.

I see the resemblance ...

(b&w from http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/llynch338/7460-ts7bu2XGF*j7EqNp-ISX476mgedGNTZv4xQp5Fd3Ig=)
(color from thread here on WS)

Now um ... if you see it too, maybe that is something that we should indeed talk about?

what is the ebay listing?

Some jerk in Nevada selling these:

bec8_1.JPG

Hey guys n' gals, remember earlier in this thread when everyone wsa going nuts about the "black guy and white girl aol page blah" thing? I have no clue what that was about -- but since I just got to this thread and saaw that, I of course clicked the link.

This is the first time that I'm writing in this thread ... but, it's 'cause I did something with the pictures that makes it a little easier on the eyes.

(b&w from http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/llynch338/7460-ts7bu2XGF*j7EqNp-ISX476mgedGNTZv4xQp5Fd3Ig=)

Now um ... if you see it too, maybe that is something that we should indeed talk about?

What are you getting at?

huh? ya lost me:waitasec::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members