Rants and Random Ideas ABOUT THE CASE thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, what do you know about so I have a starting point? LOL!

I have too much time on my hands. I've been online, and baking only for the last few weeks.

Your best bet is to do a search of the Caylee forum - Titles only - search updates. That'll give you a synopsis day to day.

I read the documents and have only just found the daily explanations for the cell phone pings. They're on the calendar as well as lots of other info. I didn't even try to take time to watch the video interviews that have come out.

I am pretty new here and do not post often but had a question? Does anyone know if KC was receiving welfare? I am just trying to figure out how she had money except obviously for the times she stole from everyone! Thanks!

I left off just before the latest 400 pg. doc dump.
Is the answer there?

Well, honestly there wasn't much in the latest dump that interested me. No new info really. Mostly redundant info on the theft from AH.

Of interest (to me at least) -

Kc bought the first shirt she was arrested in and the White sunglasses she wears to JB's office all of the time with AH's stolen checks. :eek:

Blockbuster recipt that was AL's. He and Kc rented Untraceable and Jumper the night of the 16th (most likely the day Caylee was killed).

Kc goes to court tomorrow morning to see if she can get off house arrest so she can search for Caylee in secret :rolleyes: Also a few other discovery docs JB is requesting.

Tuesday a Grand Jury will meet to hear evidence to possibly place a inditement for murder charges.

TM from TES is back in Orlando checking out the conditions to go forth with the search.

LA refused to give DNA to LE without a search warrant.

George will be called to testify in a GJ hearing.

I'll fill you in further on anything you'd like! I need somewhere to tell someone, my family could care less! LOL! :blowkiss:

This is a friendly thread that is meant for all those as far behind as I am. I am too appreciative of my friends' time to send them messages that say:

"What's really going on???"

So I thought I would say it now. After many document dumps that were too wordy for a young mother to read through....My son hates the telephone and the computer.:crazy:

...what's really going on?

Well, what do you know about so I have a starting point? LOL!

I have too much time on my hands. I've been online, and baking only for the last few weeks.

I left off just before the latest 400 pg. doc dump.
Is the answer there?
The BEST way is to read the media update. They are in a sticky. You should be able to pick up and read in chron order and be up to speed in no time.

Media Updates:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2796474#post2796474

Today's updates:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72783

interviews
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72088

Howdy: LLL ~ ~ ~
New I read..... Local 6 news had an article
Cell Phone Pings....
I'm sorry I don't know how to tell you to get it....:waitasec:
maybe............. GOOGLE it....
It is
MOST INTERESTING ! ! !
MOST INTERESTING ! ! !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TTFN
God Bless !
jjgram

Hi Lady Loves Lurking! :) I love lurking too, this is a rare post for me. :eek:

The most interesting things that I have seen recently are the just released Target tapes. See PattyG's post #55 here to see the videos of Casey shopping at Target 3 times in only 2 days, also see the cash register receipts from those shopping sprees. Of course all of this shopping was done with the stolen checks from her friend Amy Huizenga. :eek: There is also a link to Casey cashing one of Amy Huizenga's checks at the bank for $250 cash!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71772&page=2

Does anyone know where I might find her computer activities and texts for the 15th? ...please...there's so much here, I'm lost lately. :confused:

Seems like she starts her day with Tony, imo, pretty happy...Caylee is at home with Cindy...Cindy and Caylee go to see GGP around noon, the sweet video was taken. Cindy gets trouble from her Mom, about Casey and the stolen money. From my understanding, in posting with Rick, who I believe to be Cindys Brother, IMO...GGM was VERY angry that Cindy never held KC's feet to the fire, let her take her lumps. (funny, KC said the same thing, more of less, when in the bedroom with Lee, to Lee, after 911 was called...

Anyways, I get the feeling they, C&G , G more than C, imo , had been trying to get Casey to take responsibility and act like a Mother, watch her own Child . Slow down the partying and boys, you have a child. I don't think Casey was co-operating, along with other self-serving behaviors, I'm sure.

So, Cindy and Casey DO have it out, and it's bad, probably brewing for years...Casey leaves, goes to Tonys...and comes back for morning. Cindy feels terrible guilt, so she doesn't mind. Denial...

The 16th George and Cindy, play like alls good. Look at how well they can deny THIS HUGE reality....I would imagine a physical fight is a cakewalk. But...

It wasn't over for Casey. IMO Casey had had enough. She was not going to be reigned in by a child she never wanted in the first place, like a noose around her neck. She was not giving up her idolized life with Tony. Out buying beer and lingerie...How many Women her could have sex while your Child is missing? Maybe I'm wierd, but I'd puke first.

I believed she chloroformed Caylee, (chloroform searches prior to the death)...maybe to over dose her, maybe an ill attempt at sedation. I'm looking fforward to more state of mind testimony to come out.

AND...I'd like to know what movie she rented at Blockbuster, and could she eat popcorn?

:clap:
That was GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT !!!!!
Thank YOU !

D I T T O !!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless !
jjgram
( < 8

I am pretty new here and do not post often but had a question? Does anyone know if KC was receiving welfare? I am just trying to figure out how she had money except obviously for the times she stole from everyone! Thanks!
The only welfare she got was from ripping off other people. She woulldn't be able to collect welfare for Caylee without listing the father (so the state could recover the money from the father.)

Does anyone know where I might find her computer activities and texts for the 15th? ...please...there's so much here, I'm lost lately. :confused:

Seems like she starts her day with Tony, imo, pretty happy...Caylee is at home with Cindy...Cindy and Caylee go to see GGP around noon, the sweet video was taken. Cindy gets trouble from her Mom, about Casey and the stolen money. From my understanding, in posting with Rick, who I believe to be Cindys Brother, IMO...GGM was VERY angry that Cindy never held KC's feet to the fire, let her take her lumps. (funny, KC said the same thing, more of less, when in the bedroom with Lee, to Lee, after 911 was called...

Anyways, I get the feeling they, C&G , G more than C, imo , had been trying to get Casey to take responsibility and act like a Mother, watch her own Child . Slow down the partying and boys, you have a child. I don't think Casey was co-operating, along with other self-serving behaviors, I'm sure.

So, Cindy and Casey DO have it out, and it's bad, probably brewing for years...Casey leaves, goes to Tonys...and comes back for morning. Cindy feels terrible guilt, so she doesn't mind. Denial...

The 16th George and Cindy, play like alls good. Look at how well they can deny THIS HUGE reality....I would imagine a physical fight is a cakewalk. But...

It wasn't over for Casey. IMO Casey had had enough. She was not going to be reigned in by a child she never wanted in the first place, like a noose around her neck. She was not giving up her idolized life with Tony. Out buying beer and lingerie...How many Women her could have sex while your Child is missing? Maybe I'm wierd, but I'd puke first.

I believed she chloroformed Caylee, (chloroform searches prior to the death)...maybe to over dose her, maybe an ill attempt at sedation. I'm looking fforward to more state of mind testimony to come out.

AND...I'd like to know what movie she rented at Blockbuster, and could she eat popcorn?

Truer words were never spoken. Sex would be the last thing on most mother's minds.

Truer words were never spoken. Sex would be the last thing on most mother's minds.

Or eating...or sleeping....or smiling....or watching DVD's....or shopping for lingerie...or dancing/partying...or anything other than looking for her baby!!

I find that people laugh at that which makes them uncomfortable....

I do that sometimes. I also laugh when I am hurt sometimes. But both of those are mild or moderate discomfort. I don't think I'd laugh if I had my leg chopped off. Kinda seems like that. I hope that is why he was laughing though, and not because he is as emotionally disconnected as Casey is.
:: sigh:::

from wftv:

Investigators and prosecutors believe they have a strong circumstantial case against Casey Anthony, strong enough to take it to an Orange County grand jury during a special session October 14. Prosecutors will take what evidence they have to the grand jury and let the panel decide what the charges should be, murder, manslaughter or maybe nothing at all right now until more evidence is found. Do you think Casey should be charged with murder?
Choice Votes Percentage of 5629 Votes
Yes 5423 96%
No 206 4%

OK .... so I feel like I really need to let off some steam!! This is the *rant* thread right?

I have spent the better part of the last two weeks, defending *the underdog*, not just in this case ... I am ALWAYS posing this position. Not for nothing though ... I gain knowledge this way ( and hope to offer other opinions equally ). I'm not a big poster (as yet) here. I have however spent many years giving a platform to grief. Mostly to those left in the aftermath of suicde., although we were open to ALL who were suffering * unexpected* losses. The Oklahoma bombing was my first exp. dealing in mass loss .... peeps who lost a loved one as well as those who brought home the bodies of the innnocent.

This case, this moment in time ... we are all looking forward as well as backwards. We can all relate to pain and loss in some way, no matter age or belief, or ANYTHING that we may thnk seperates us from one another. No matter how you cut it!!

I am both suprised, and delighted at how we can come together ... fight the good fight ... discuss and***ACT***upon our single, and collective beliefs to protect our own ... what we believe is *ALL* our innocent children ... and they are!!

SHE IS OUR INNOCENSE!!! Our collective pain and injustice, anything and everything we feel has gone beyond our control. We channel **OUR** feelings, our pain, our forgiveness through one small child! We relate and therefore are very passionate to CAYLEE'S plight!!!

WE CANNOT LET GO BECAUSE WE CANNOT **LET GO **!

We are all parents to the next generation. We have to step in and raise the child *AND* the bar here. Casey and her cohorts ( family for lack of a * better* word ) MUST DO BETTER BY CAYLEE!

WE HAVE TO INSIST!!!

:woohoo:

very awesome post .. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: you arnt weird about the puking thing first either .. that is the LAST thing id be thinking of if my lil kikabird were missing again awesome post !!!

OK .... so I feel like I really need to let off some steam!! This is the *rant* thread right?

I have spent the better part of the last two weeks, defending *the underdog*, not just in this case ... I am ALWAYS posing this position. Not for nothing though ... I gain knowledge this way ( and hope to offer other opinions equally ). I'm not a big poster (as yet) here. I have however spent many years giving a platform to grief. Mostly to those left in the aftermath of suicde., although we were open to ALL who were suffering * unexpected* losses. The Oklahoma bombing was my first exp. dealing in mass loss .... peeps who lost a loved one as well as those who brought home the bodies of the innnocent.

This case, this moment in time ... we are all looking forward as well as backwards. We can all relate to pain and loss in some way, no matter age or belief, or ANYTHING that we may thnk seperates us from one another. No matter how you cut it!!

I am both suprised, and delighted at how we can come together ... fight the good fight ... discuss and***ACT***upon our single, and collective beliefs to protect our own ... what we believe is *ALL* our innocent children ... and they are!!

SHE IS OUR INNOCENSE!!! Our collective pain and injustice, anything and everything we feel has gone beyond our control. We channel **OUR** feelings, our pain, our forgiveness through one small child! We relate and therefore are very passionate to CAYLEE'S plight!!!

WE CANNOT LET GO BECAUSE WE CANNOT **LET GO **!

We are all parents to the next generation. We have to step in and raise the child *AND* the bar here. Casey and her cohorts ( family for lack of a * better* word ) MUST DO BETTER BY CAYLEE!

WE HAVE TO INSIST!!!
AMEN to this post as well !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members