Raven is innocent!

Really?......makes me think of Marlene.... don't know why?

Jenifred said:
You know, everytime I read the title to this thread, I want to add "MY A$$!!" Kind of like what you do with fortune cookies.
Raven is Innocent????

ROFLMAO, Yeah, and that wasn't him that got convicted of five felony charges for embezzlement.

Raven being innocent is like me saying I'm Mother Theresa.

terminatrixator said:
Raven is Innocent????

ROFLMAO, Yeah, and that wasn't him that got convicted of five felony charges for embezzlement.

Well I KNOW you AINT no Mother Theresa! Well, you're a mother...there's somethin!

terminatrixator said:
Raven is Innocent????

:waitasec:

Those were felonies? Not misdemeanors?

:innocent:

radar said:
Innocent until PROVEN guilty!

Radar, remember that's only in a court of law. LE and the court of public opinion DO NOT have to think that way !! Otherwise how would there be any suspects? You say you think he is innocent blah blah blah--NAME one thing that points to his innocence !!!

Is there any "proof' behind your words or opinions ? ~!~

radar said:
Innocent until PROVEN guilty!
In a Court of Law....true - true.

But he is not innocent of this crime of double homicide of Janet nor his unborn child....that's my opinion, and I'm stickin' to it!

Jess said:
Radar, remember that's only in a court of law. LE and the court of public opinion DO NOT have to think that way !! Otherwise how would there be any suspects? You say you think he is innocent blah blah blah--NAME one thing that points to his innocence !!!

Is there any "proof' behind your words or opinions ? ~!~
Go Jess!! I think radar, rooster, raven (hmmm...lots of r's there) don't have very much proof in their courts right now.

terminatrixator said:
In a Court of Law....true - true.

But he is not innocent of this crime of double homicide of Janet nor his unborn child....that's my opinion, and I'm stickin' to it!
Speculation! Rumors! Hearsay! Court of Law is what counts.

radar said:

Rumours and speculation can help pinpoint the suspect. The Court of law decides if they are true and valid. There is nothing wrong with people wondering and trying to figure out a murder. I think most of us are open minded enough to entertain other possibilities if anything else came out to point us in another direction.
I'd seriously look at anything you could pose that seemed reasonable, but as far as I have read, you haven't. Nor has anyone else.

radar said:
And this is all you keep saying. Let's discuss actual details and facts that lead you to believe in his innocence.

Just out of curiosity, why do you think that you are one of the only supporters here? Probably because those that know Raven, for the most part, don't believe in his innocence enough to state support for him here. They might not be sure that he did this but they aren't sure that he didn't either. If you would give us some intelligent debate, we could talk about other possibilities, and who knows? Maybe you'd have people switching over to your way of thinking.

JG --you are so right ! Too many "R's"

I Read here each and every day. I see no facts that are Refuted, no opinions that are Rebutted. I see a few Rare posters, who do not seem Rooted in Reality ,who do not seem to Recognize the detailed Research of events.

Jess said:
JG --you are so right ! Too many "R's"

I Read here each and every day. I see no facts that are Refuted, no opinions that are Rebutted. I see a few Rare posters, who do not seem Rooted in Reality ,who do not seem to Recognize the detailed Research of events.

Rock on -- you Rule Jess! Regardless of the Rs Reaction's there doesn't seem to be any Rehabilitation Recently!

But plenty of RECREATION ( and Rest and Relaxation !)

Alright, you've got me rolling on the floor!

I must say that your points are Really quite Reasonable and Refreshing while not Redundant or Ridiculous even. Right On!

Je vous Remerci !! I thank you for your Remarks given with no Rancor or Recrimination. That doesn't make sense however most R's don't !!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value
Back