Raven's Website and Online Activity

snipped........ I'm betting that he's either got some bogus name, gender, date of birth, etc., to throw people off or he has his profile set to private. .

LOL - JG this post was an old one of yours from March 2006.......Do you think he's using us for ideas ?

How about this idea, turn yourself in Raven, you're NEVER, I mean NEVER going to get away murder forever.:behindbar

I keep waiting for him to grow a goatee, dye his hair and beard orange and then he'll be telling people it happened when he went into a friends pool.

This guy is something else.

LOL - JG this post was an old one of yours from March 2006.......Do you think he's using us for ideas ?
Too funny! I'm glad you found this - it gave me a good chuckle.

Hopefully he'll use your latest idea and turn himself in. Imagine that.

Too funny! I'm glad you found this - it gave me a good chuckle.

Hopefully he'll use your latest idea and turn himself in. Imagine that.

As hard as I try to imagine it happening, it won't come. I can't even imagine him doing so even with all the CE evidence piled up. He won't admit his guilt to his Defense, or anyone.

The more research I do on this guy, the more I look through these forums and read and re-read, I see him the same as Scott Peterson, Michael Peterson, Barton Corbin and realize, that this is one guy that will go to jail, through trial, and NEVER confess.

On the other hand, if he is not arrested and these forums die out and his life goes back to some semblence of anonymity, I see him settling down again and repeating the same history, lying, conniving, weird schemes to get easy money and......even murder.

There are a multitude of men that have gotten away with murder the first time to kill again down the road once the notariety died down. These are charming men, men that are active in the community, men that on the outside appear to act normal, but they are not normal. Raven, I believe is that man.

It's one time I really hope I am wrong and I pray that God will guide him to tell the truth, I just don't see it happening.

In my opinion, he probably has convinced himself of his innocence by now so there is no hope of his conscience doing him in. Not that he had one to begin with.

Still hoping for justice...

Yep - you have to be a member of myspace to sign into see the pictures.

Trust me, it's a picture of Shiloh and Derrek sitting on a rooftop smoking a joint at thanksgiving (looks like this past thanksgiving, but who knows).

It should be a proud moment in Karyn's life, like that of her child the embezzler and IMO Murderer.

Druggies, Cheaters, Embezzlers, Murderers....what more could a Mom ask for?:loser:

Very interesting.

Remember how we discussed Raven's obsession with his VX and his VehiCross posts in the past.

Seems they have been keeping an eye on it too.

[ame="http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?p=184721"]Primetime Crime VX 9/2 - VehiCROSS.info Forums[/ame]

Someone states:

"I recall the big stink being he was "fanatical over his vehicle" because he was a member of VehiCROSS clubs and had a website devoted to his "beloved" car. Big !@#$ing deal...."

The big deal regarding his "beloved" VX and his online activity isn't the vehicle itself, it's the fact that the VX was a possession and that's how he treated people, but the VX was given more importance in his life than his wife.

He cheated on Janet and left her for another woman, and made plans to go to a vx meet with some other woman, while Janet was left to spend most of her pregnancy alone, and he spent money on the VX, while she had to take care of herself and the baby she was carrying.

Raven and Janet get back together and he still is in love with his VX and his son, Kaiden is born, and he's still spending money on his VX, but he's also embezzling from the company that him and Janet both worked at, obviously to fund his toys.

He lost his job, still had his VX, couldn't pay his rent, was getting assistance from the Church, but the "possessions" this sociopath had was so important.

Everyone has interests, but as much time as he spent online, his website showcasing his VX, he never made a website dedicated to the memory of Janet and his unborn child that were murdered on April 26, 2005?

That's what the big deal was, imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz
Back