Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death/ADAM SHACKNAI FOUND RESPONSIBLE #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keith Greer said he would talk after the verdict. Granted he didn't say when but hopefully it will be today.

I'll be honest, when I heard the jury came back this fast I was worried.

THANK YOU GOD!!!!

Why is the judge keeping the jury? I don't get it.

Something about punitive damages. The Zahaus want to go forward with them, or they're deciding if they do, I guess.

attachment.php

:heartbeat:

Attachments

• F1016CD6-396C-445C-B61A-F8425C54C45D.jpg
    F1016CD6-396C-445C-B61A-F8425C54C45D.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 274
I am just overwhelmed with gratitude to that jury, and to Mary Zahau, and to Mr. Greer. THE GOOD GUYS WON FOR A CHANGE, HALLELUJAH!

OMG, this is amazing!!!

I don’t think it’s good for the Zahaus.....just nothing definite to hang him on. No fingerprints or dna

The use of gloves and wiping the scene didn’t work to his advantage.

The Zahau family is going to go ahead and ask for punitive damages. That's all this is about.

9 to 3. Didn't at one point the jury voted on something that was 12 to zero? I thought I heard that. Then again it could be that acid flashback from the 70's. I never know.

the zahau family is going to go ahead and ask for punitive damages. That's all this is about.

9 to 3. Didn't at one point the jury voted on something that was 12 to zero? I thought i heard that. then again it could be that acid flashback from the 70's. I never know.

bbm. Lololol!!

Greer and family speaking now on tv

He thanks family for letting him take on this case

Very brave family, proud to be involved

Stuck by their sister, dealt with things we'll never know

Thanks to family for trusting him

Strong family values for sticking with their sister

Goal was to get the evidence out in the public, what wasn't done, connections not made. Let the public see how investigation was handled.

Extra victory to have jury in their favor

Always been about sheriff dept and getting them to open this up again, should use their resources to do the job correctly

Greer in presser is indicting the SDSO. OMG I love him!

I am sitting here in tears. This day is finally here.

Thank you Zahau family and Mr. Greer for fighting this long battle for Rebecca!!

Hopefully this will help the citizens of San Diego County demand the case be reopened.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm in BF, West Texas / New Mexico and just now got half a bar of service, just in time for the news!!

[emoji171][emoji171][emoji171] Justice for Rebecca!!! [emoji172][emoji172][emoji172]

So happy for her family and Mr. Greer. So much love and pain and energy comes to fruition at last.

((Grouphug))

The Zahau family is going to go ahead and ask for punitive damages. That's all this is about.

9 to 3. Didn't at one point the jury voted on something that was 12 to zero? I thought I heard that. Then again it could be that acid flashback from the 70's. I never know.

BBM: I get those too, lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member