Remains Discussion Part 4 UPDATE Caylee Tentatively ID'ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if the point's already been made here or elsewhere, but I think it's pretty telling that KC responded so emotionally to the report of a possible find near her home and yet had such a blase response to the earlier report of the same at the park a couple of weeks ago. I guess it gives an added meaning to "hitting too close to home". Of course, she already knew.

Tony said he broke the lock off the shed with a tire iron.

So easy to say "Crap, I can't find the key. Well, let's just break it off and I will let my dad know..."

My Dad was at work (big car plant, you don't call him unless you broke a limb, lol), and I locked myself out. I knew the spare key was in the shed, but I couldn't find the shed key that my Dad kept hidden under our alcove window. So I broke the lock and then got the key and let myself in....explained it to my dad later.

It isn't hard to fathom....I don't think TonE had anything to do with this, and we need to be careful who we accuse of doing what. The police have their one and only suspect in jail.

She pulled one over on TonE, plain and simple, imo.

I posted this on another thread but also wanted to post it here....

I have been trying to post this forever!!
I was watching Headline News on HNN and they showed a close up of the
bags in the car and they showed this fabric it had to be part of Caylees
bedding! Here is a picture of her bedding... I don't have a link for what I saw
in the back of the car but it's the same fabric!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bHu2BEdA_bk/SJIaBXTDoiI/AAAAAAAAAH0/qhEbUe9o2I8/s1600-h/bilde.jpg

Someone stated a few pages back that Casey was spotted pacing in front of a hotel. Does anyone have more info on this? I've missed it somewhere along the line.

I think it is reprehensible that JB and his new sidekick use the discovery in any way it suits them AT THE MOMENT...same being said for jurisprudence.

Yesterday JB was saying that his client was 100% innocent and that it would be proven in court at trial...the A's were continuing following leads of an alive Caylee...he would never say Caylee was deceased.

Today he was arguing that the remains have been "tentatively identified" and that there is reasonable reason to believe that they are Caylee. Soooo, now they have a right to be present at the autopsy.

What's next?

Oh yes... Zanni did it (KC - you B*tch...how could you have taped her mouth shut??? Can you say premeditation? AND cover up???)

So easy to say "Crap, I can't find the key. Well, let's just break it off and I will let my dad know..."

My Dad was at work (big car plant, you don't call him unless you broke a limb, lol), and I locked myself out. I knew the spare key was in the shed, but I couldn't find the shed key that my Dad kept hidden under our alcove window. So I broke the lock and then got the key and let myself in....explained it to my dad later.

It isn't hard to fathom....I don't think TonE had anything to do with this, and we need to be careful who we accuse of doing what. The police have their one and only suspect in jail.

She pulled one over on TonE, plain and simple, imo.

I didn't accuse Tony of anything. He stated he broke the lock of the shed. :waitasec:

The damage done to the shed probably cost more to repair than the value of the gasoline that was stolen. I'm not giving Tony a pass on this one regardless of what Casey may have said to him, he's a vandal.

I really hope they are able to uniquely match something to the Anthony house, to dispel all possible spin, via Baez and various Anthonys, about (the non-existent) Zenaida having murdered Caylee.

Yes ...............BUT don't you recall Zani had a key .

I really hope they are able to uniquely match something to the Anthony house, to dispel all possible spin, via Baez and various Anthonys, about (the non-existent) Zenaida having murdered Caylee.

The Anthonys will just say that Zani had the key to their house and had access to whatever would link the remains to the Anthonys' house.

In the jailhouse visit, CA asked if "she" meaning the mystery nanny ever had a key to the house, and Casey answered her mom and said that "she" did. So I'm sure that bull**** will be revisited. :rolleyes:

I think there is good reason to believe that Caylee's neck WAS broken, passionflower.

I will bet that Casey stuffed a wash cloth or small towel into Caylee's mouth before she stuck duct tape across her mouth.

She wanted to muffle Caylee's screams and duct tape alone wouldn't do it. Then Casey proceeded to brutally break Caylee's neck.

From what I hear, there was definitely still tissue with the bones. More than one forensic physician stated that normal decomposition would NOT have separated the skull from the neck.

I'll bet that whatever was stuffed into Caylee's mouth has matching pieces, (towel set) in the Anthony house.

I read on another board that someone directly involved with Caylee's body wrote to his sister who then wrote to their mother, (the poster) -- that Yuri rode in the ME van to the morgue with Caylee's body.

According to the son, there was never any doubt that the body WAS Caylee's. He also stated that his mother would NOT want to know the details of the condition of the body.

The poster said her son would say something like that only if the condition of the body showed extreme brutality.

Caylee's death becomes sadder and more heinous by the minute. Casey should never, ever be released from prison!

How I hope the jurors of Florida won't fall for the deceiving gobbledygook from the likes of Lee, Baden, Wecht and/or Spitz.

IMO, they are all 'hired guns' who will be paid with blood money from an already contracted book/movie deal. How unbelievably crass!

IMHO

To assume that a neck was broken in order for a skull to be sperarated from a body is just that. An assumption. This is a body that was found in a trash bag, in Florida, after months of being dead. Is it possible her neck was broken? Yes, but that is nothing less than conjecture. It is very possible the decomposition also aided in tissues of the body not existing any longer. Therefore, there is nothing to hold bones together as a whole body.

Unless the ME has evidence of something being placed in a mouth and we are given that information, the statement should be held as only an opinion where there is nothing to support it in any way, shape, or form.

I find it disturbing that someone who knows someone is sharing information on a website. I question any person who states they are in the know on the internet concerning such cases as this one. Also causes me to question their ethics.

IMVHO

How do you know that there was anything in the childs mouth? Link please? Or conjecture?

It's all conjecture at this point, trac, with which the rest of us following this thread are following along quite nicely, since we don't have any additional details to ponder. If and when such details DO become fact and not conjecture, I'm sure there will be many posters happy to provide a link if their hypotheticals happen to be correct.

The statement about the rag starts with the words, "I will bet...." That indicates conjecture.

I don't often agree with you, Chilly, but I've been reading all of these threads, including those containing conjecture, and they've been pretty easy to follow along. ;)

FWIW, I appreciate posters willing to post about possible hypothetical situations - gets my mind turning again if I'm in a rut. Thanks!

If these are repeats, sorry
Lacy Peterson head had separated from her body while in water.
Red rash on Caylee's face in earlier pictures, could the chloroform been put on duct tape across her mouth.

I so want this to be accidental but what keeps coming back to me is her partying after Caylee was supposedly missing

I am wondering if LE, who may or may not have recovered any duct tape evidence from the Anthony home, will wind up having to obtain subpoenas for any other person(s) residence or automobile. IIRC, Casey made a few, shall we say, "strange visits" to friends' homes. For example, the "I need to take a shower" episode at Jessie G's place. Wouldn't it be awful if she'd tried to leave something there to frame him? PURE CONJECTURE on my part, but of course, I've still not heard any reason nor explanation for her wanting to shower there...and he certainly thought it was weird. :waitasec:

IMO ONLY:

I would bet money that LE is compiling enough information that will knock any doubt out of CA & GA that anyone other than KC could have done this. Hair comparisons with what was in KC's trunk, items from the house, etc... I would think that they would tell CA & GA what they have and allow them to figure it out. I would then think that CA will go to the jail and confront KC with what she was given. I am thinking that there will be a conversation something to the effect of "What did you do with my baby, KC?!!!!! " while telling her everything they have been told by LE and then followed by a statement of something like "You're dead to me". At that point KC's going to loosen her guard as far as her lies go and will blow it and spill something, probably unintentionally to either her parents or someone else. I say, convince the gma and the murderer will talk. ALL IMO

IMO ONLY:

I would bet money that LE is compiling enough information that will knock any doubt out of CA & GA that anyone other than KC could have done this. Hair comparisons with what was in KC's trunk, items from the house, etc... I would think that they would tell CA & GA what they have and allow them to figure it out. I would then think that CA will go to the jail and confront KC with what she was given. I am thinking that there will be a conversation something to the effect of "What did you do with my baby, KC?!!!!! " while telling her everything they have been told by LE and then followed by a statement of something like "You're dead to me". At that point KC's going to loosen her guard as far as her lies go and will blow it and spill something, probably unintentionally to either her parents or someone else. I say, convince the gma and the murderer will talk. ALL IMO

Sorry, txmama, I have to respectfully disagree. I think once Cindy is convinced Casey will drop the whole facade of being the worried mother and we will see more anger about how all they care about is Caylee, but I seriously doubt we will ever hear any truth uttered from her lips.

I would hope that IF the evidence is enough to convince Cindy and George (and I personally believe, from what I've seen/read so far, that it was premeditated murder) that Cindy and George would finally take a stand for Caylee.

Is it possible for soft tissue to remain for six months or does that suggest the body was frozen for a while? I don't know what to make of all of this but I certainly believe it was premeditated. I think there must surely be fingers prints and hair on the duct tape. I hope she gets the death penalty.

If I recall correctly, Orlando, FL doesn't freeze.

CNN is reporting that no clothes were found with the body? I thought just the opposite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror