Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter has been very interesting today. I've been all over the place. I read them from as, which leads me to check others she references. One thing I read, I think from a screenshot, is that the phone was bought by Jpn Padmore. I haven't been able to find anything on who he is. That was said by John Brileu. I also saw one that said CA's book is coming out next month. If that is true, I hope it flops.

Is CA Cindy or FCA?
If whomever is having a book come out next month, you can be sure that the media will be all over it and if there were to be some juicy or revealing info, it will be blasted all over the world anyway. There won't be many sold.

I know this is bad of me, but I so wish that that nasty nudie photo could be proven to be Casey, and that it could be proven that she sent it over the internet. It would just show people, mainly her supporters, that she hasn't changed a bit and that her main priority in life is herself and will always be - and that she uses sex to get what she wants. Poor sexually abused Casey - still the mixed up little sex kitten (not).

Whoever this is also seems to be a fan of heart shaped stickers in strategic locations. :furious:

Is CA Cindy or FCA?
If whomever is having a book come out next month, you can be sure that the media will be all over it and if there were to be some juicy or revealing info, it will be blasted all over the world anyway. There won't be many sold.

This should prove to be a very interesting week.
If there is a book coming out, it has been very hush, hush, but then again we did witness CA doing a lot of writing during the trial. So, who knows,
How would one justify a daughter losing track of her 2 and half year old daughter? The very least would be neglect.

The picture of Casey posted on Caylee Daily (if it is Casey) that was taken in an Olive Garden also has a guy in the picture. Does anyone besides me feel like this could be the same RH guy that the mugshot was released of. If so then she has been in direct contact with a felon which IS a violation of her probation.

Trying to catch up here. I'm a bit lost as to the book info. Wondering what exactly was said and where the info came from? Thanks in advance.

Trying to catch up here. I'm a bit lost as to the book info. Wondering what exactly was said and where the info came from? Thanks in advance.

@cindyanthony twitter First she says it is coming out in Jan and later says Feb

The picture of Casey posted on Caylee Daily (if it is Casey) that was taken in an Olive Garden also has a guy in the picture. Does anyone besides me feel like this could be the same RH guy that the mugshot was released of. If so then she has been in direct contact with a felon which IS a violation of her probation.

When I saw the mugshot I went back and rechecked the OG pic because that struck me too and I thought about the felon part as well. And it explains why his face would be scratched out; but who scratched it out if it was supposedly taken by a fellow customer?:waitasec:

I don't think I'm crazy enough to understand this level of crazy! LOL. Wow

:crazy: so true
I am sitting back :floorlaugh: at the latest instalment of Offender Casey Anthony's Entertainment show...

Last night it was seen on CA supposed twitter account. She claims it is predicted to sell 2.5 million copies. She also claims she was choosing from two titles. I have forgotten what those titles are.

Hehe I see Bob Kealing is now following AS on Twitter

i tried to google the nude casey anthony photo and found an entirely nude photo of her- baring her hoo ha... with a clock on the left side. Is this really her? I found it by looking through google images, it is definitely nsfw and the website is like a forum. I don't want to link it here. She is doing fishy face with her mouth, hard to tell if it is actually her.

Well, AS is tweeting no more on FCA she says in her last tweet. On her FB page she says she is overwhelmed with it all and is now receiving death threats! Unreal!

Isn't it funny how anytime someone has the goods on KC they get threats? AH received threats to "drop the charges or else." CA threatened TM that he "would lose" and that it "was not a threat. It's a promise." Seems like there was one more person, but you get my gist, right? :banghead:

Don't think Yee on FB is LA. I went through history and back in December Yee talks about the Anthony's and Lee. Later he starts talking as though he is Lee. Not buying it.

If there were a book coming out wouldn't the publisher be advertising it pretty much the same as they did with JA's book??? jmo

I know this is bad of me, but I so wish that that nasty nudie photo could be proven to be Casey, and that it could be proven that she sent it over the internet. It would just show people, mainly her supporters, that she hasn't changed a bit and that her main priority in life is herself and will always be - and that she uses sex to get what she wants. Poor sexually abused Casey - still the mixed up little sex kitten (not).
I don't know why they keep posting that photo all over the internet. To me it is just udder nonsense.:waitasec:

i tried to google the nude casey anthony photo and found an entirely nude photo of her- baring her hoo ha... with a clock on the left side. Is this really her? I found it by looking through google images, it is definitely nsfw and the website is like a forum. I don't want to link it here. She is doing fishy face with her mouth, hard to tell if it is actually her.

Eye bleach time :crazy:

Still catching up here. Is there been any connection from the Player(s) in this drama to any of the jail (supporter) letters?

I am amazed that Cindy Anthony twitters about this case. I would have thought she would want to try and restart her life. It is incredible to me. She thrives on this.

I am amazed that Cindy Anthony twitters about this case. I would have thought she would want to try and restart her life. It is incredible to me. She thrives on this.

But....this carp IS her life! What is or does CA have without it???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sshamrick2011