Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided not to upload Issues or Nancy's coverage of Casey Anthony to my YouTube channel.

Good call. We didn't learn anything new and our Princess doesn't need the attention anyway.

Can anyone link me or point me in the direction of RH's mugshot? I saw some discussion on here about me but never saw it..

Why does that ole childhood song come to mind when viewing these pictures?

"Do ur *advertiser censored* hang low? Do they hang in the snow? Can you throw them over your shoulder like a continental soldier?" :crazy:

OMGosh. All these comments are making me laugh out loud. I sure needed this.
:floorlaugh:

Dr Drew, now saying FCA is in treatment? And worse, that she can benefit? How wrong he is! The only thing tx would do is give her ammo to use on other people. Not a good idea.

Her attorney is a master @ social networking and used it continually through the trial. I believe everything out there is orchestrated by him. He didn't need to comment on this at all. It is he who is keeping it rolling in the media.

I think Dr. Drew has got caught in his web along with J. Cecearez. They should take off their rose-colored glasses.

Well maybe she is in treatment NOW. All her plans for fame and fortune are collapsing, she has possibly violated probation, she is the laughing stock of all major and minor news outlets and on and on.

What do criminals do when faced with therapy or jail?

Dr Drew, now saying FCA is in treatment? And worse, that she can benefit? How wrong he is! The only thing tx would do is give her ammo to use on other people. Not a good idea.

Her attorney is a master @ social networking and used it continually through the trial. I believe everything out there is orchestrated by him. He didn't need to comment on this at all. It is he who is keeping it rolling in the media.

I think Dr. Drew has got caught in his web along with J. Cecearez. They should take off their rose-colored glasses.

I hear ya. The other day I heard him say that 'unlike Joran VDS, Casey Anthony could benefit from treatment.' And he went on to say that he has successfully treated people 'like Casey.' WTH? It was kind of funny because right after that there was a short segment saying 'goodbye' to a couple of his other clients---the ones who died from Drug overdoses/

BBM: The "suspense" is killing me !

I can't figure it out ... WHO do you think it is ? TIA !

:seeya:

I see a dark haired man leaning his head forward a bit, receeding hairline. similar to that bigger man on the DT that did the work behind the scenes? looks like he's wearing sunglasses

Casey%20Anthony%20Photobucket%20account%20photo%2005.jpg

This is the picture that was used for the boob shot. Flipped, hand removed and even the sideburns match.

Why is Dr. Drew even talking

on another note - ah a wed wose, how refwesching.

I totally agree with you! I've lot a bit of respect for Dr. Drew. I still like to watch his show, but he's had the wool pulled over his eyes when it comes to Casey.

Also, a couple of weeks ago when Alec Baldwin had his latest screw up, for two nights Dr Drew did nothing but take up for him and say what a great friend he is and what a great person he is and blah blah blah. He even had guests on to vouch for what a great person Alec is. It was ridiculous! I lost even more respect for Dr. Drew after that. Sorry O/T

I hear ya. The other day I heard him say that 'unlike Joran VDS, Casey Anthony could benefit from treatment.' And he went on to say that he has successfully treated people 'like Casey.' WTH? It was kind of funny because right after that there was a short segment saying 'goodbye' to a couple of his other clients---the ones who died from Drug overdoses/

Dr. Drew is drowning in the Casey Koolaid! Good freaking Lord!

The doggie? Is that her dog or am I seeing things?
Hey I see a dog, it's looking to it's right, my left. It has perky ears.
When I first looked at it I thought that was ET in the upper right! :biggrin:

Here is a woman who is he!! bent on destruction. Everything she is doing goes against the grain of a normal person. She needs to take a deep look at herself to realize what kind of a future she is creating. She just cries for attention, the media doesnt help by following her every move. Yes we keep track here but we are not broadcasting what we find to the nation.....hey I have no dergrees in anything, even hi school and I can see it...Take her glasses (please) LOL. they appear to me to be masculine. My husband had a pair similiar to those. They are waaaaaay to big for her face, why? to draw attention. Casey doesnt care how she gets it.any man who goes out with her is looking for the notoriety, the conquest of dating her~ not for the person she is but for the way she acts. I so believe she needs time in a mental facility, no she isnt nuts just totally messed up. This will never have a good ending at the rate she is going.

I also believe she is dealing with a form of guilt. I hope she feels this til the day she dies.which at the rate she is going will be...........Sweet dreams tonight to Dear Caylee :baby: This is all my opinion.:floorlaugh:

-----------------------
I think I should explain. I dont think my post comes across the way I meant it.
All are right. she will never change. she thinks she is on top of it. If she had been given the care I spoke of many years ago there would have been hope. Now it is a mess I have seen many people like her in my life and they all came to a sad end brought on by themselves. No one would admit at an early age that she had a problem, dont want to damage the family name.
My 10 year old niece has a better mentality than she. I mean grown up.

1.99 says JB is on his way to visit casey's new sexting boytoy..to check his computer...

Dr Drew would need treatment before he got done with treating KC.

Also IMHO there is no one in the reflection in the pic above of Casey and the girl. It's simply their reflection ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aoajanw