Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/19-1/5 Break

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to find the link about Tony, Jodi's new boyfriend. Does anyone have the link?

SHM. Why is the judge dragging her feet on this? She should have ordered this while in court. Is she that clueless that she doesn't see what the DT are doing and the hostility between parties? It's like she's abrogating responsibility when all she tells them is to get along.

What is up with the witnesses? Is this going to happen with every witness for the defence? When is the judge finally going to say 'enough is enough'? Why are they stonewalling? Because they can?

Why no subpoenas a long time ago?

I agree. If there are witnesses that need to be interviewed then subpoena them. If the DT is opting not to have certain witnesses make them put that in writing that they opt out. The judge needs to get control here as she is the only person that can force the defense hands here.

By her just wishing things would go smoother and work itself out aint going to happen.

Its like her order for the DT to meet with Juan and work out the differences about the evidence.
That is already proven not to work right in front of the judge so she needs to start to make some rulings here.

I think its called judging. :)

Are those a pair of stun gun marks on the 5:30.30 image? Looking at the photo, located to the left of his right nipple.

ETA: From a google search:

stungun_pigskin_backmarks.JPG

WOW! Sure looks like a stun gun mark.

I think they do exist but they may not be BN's employees. Just speculating - maybe private contractors or friends.

We know who Tony is. I believe he was subcontracted by Bryan Neumeister of USA Forensics.

Beth Karas on karasoncrime.com gave us his name in her 2:47pm notes from the 11/21/14 hearing.

Tony Klump
AZ Computer Lab
http://www.azcomputerlab.com/

So today I finished my Christmas shopping, and my husband and I were stopping by the Grill at the mall for some Jambayala and Jerk Chicken before leaving. He snuck away to do something secret --[ pick up something for me I suppose but bad news is he went into JC Penney...:slap: ]

Anyway, I digress.... I was sitting in the mall, eating delicious Jerk Chicken, sipping some wine, watching hubby sneak off to buy me some fuzzy slippers, most likely, and I suddenly thought of CMJA. And I thought happily, that I was very comfy and warm, and surrounded by presents to wrap for my kids and my soon-to-be-born grand baby, eating a delicious meal, waiting for my husband to return so we could go feed the doggie... AND SHE WILL BE DOING NONE OF THAT -----EVER. NEVER EVER.

BBM

Well if your gonna kill a :chicken: killing the one that acts like a jerk is the best idea. :thumb:

You scared me! I thought you were going to say, "I was sitting in the mall minding my own business when all of a sudden I came across this pile of pedophile pamphlets...." :facepalm:

:giggle:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByBlLbpcgb3wRDRlM0lBMkNYbWs/view
Objection to Defendant's Supplemental Motion to Dismiss All Charges

zzGILkN.png

EJeUTwH.png

8owOgxh.png

O7iA1Qg.png

odN0OuC.png

FfmNjfa.png

Thank you! (Depending on which "truth" this expert wishes to admit.) :giggle:

I checked Court Chatter and it seems they are trying to post the new motions, but there's some problem with viewing.
I'm posting the link, so check back later to see if we can view it:

Jodi Arias: State's response to latest defense motion to dismiss charges and/or death penalty

And Jodi Arias: State motion for court-ordered interview of witnesses who assisted Bryan Neumeister

http://www.courtchatter.com/

ETA: BUT- Trial Dairies have the motions!!!

http://thetrialdiaries.com/wp-conten...-employees.pdf

http://thetrialdiaries.com/wp-conten...of-charges.pdf

The last two links don't work.

I have been gone for a week and just catching up....Wilmott made a mistake when the stun gun info was discussed....Now the jury is thinking why does she have a stun gun? I didn't miss much and just waiting for JM in Jan. I wonder if the jury is getting to the point of a slow simmer with the defense just wasting their time rehashing the same oh thing with the Dr.'s Dr. spill water would have been better off just discussing the testing....

I don't think the jury knows who's wasting their time. All of this is done outside of their presence.

I'm trying to find the link about Tony, Jodi's new boyfriend. Does anyone have the link?

Are you making a joke about the computer guy Tony or does she really have an admirer named Tony?

HI, everyone, So, has anyone ever heard of this defense: treating the killer's journal as evidence by having the killers writings read,,, uh, interpreted-by an expert? great, so if i want to get custody of our cat, i should start writing about my future ex's interaction with the cat, show that he abandons her when he goes to work, sometimes forgets to feed her and good thing i was there i saw the bowl empty several times this past week. Oh, i think he is trying to get the cat to hate me, he always wants her to sit on HIS lap and maybe i should call the SPCA because he was dressing the cat up in frilly outfits but Maybe he'll stop if i have sex with him,, duhhhhh!!!

Thanks Daisy for the info and link. After looking at his website and what he offers, I'm even more puzzled by why BN would hire him. Per his site, he does web design, e-commerce, web marketing and those types of services.

BBM
Are you making a joke about the computer guy Tony or does she really have an admirer named Tony?

Her new boyfriend's name is Tony *$^&. I read about it but don't remember where. It's not the computer guy.

The State certainly did its part in seeing justice was swift. Arias was indicted one month plus five days after she murdered Travis & she was twenty-eight at the time of this true bill. This was exactly one month after his body was discovered. So what's the hold up? Oh, we could go on forever but not any of it, none, attributable to the prosecution.

And, sorry for the repetition but Arias was no "young girl".

I read last night on FB that in the super secret "vent" board on the jodi fan site, that ms cougarlicious herself was saying back in August that one of their main goals was to make sure Jodi was NOT in Perryville for Christmas this year.

Makes me sick to know that as long as 4 months ago, they were already planning to stall and delay this even further, with the sole purpose of keeping her in Estrella until the new year. I guess she can see family for an hour a day there, when she goes to Perryville, no matter her sentence, she won't get any visitors for a while until she's settled etc.

Thanks Daisy for the info and link. After looking at his website and what he offers, I'm even more puzzled by why BN would hire him. Per his site, he does web design, e-commerce, web marketing and those types of services.

Wow, those are analysis/design techniques, platform technologies, and tools I used 10 years ago! Nothing saying they are not valid or strong tools but I would at least think they would be working on more current platforms and methodologies. In a nutshell, the website is telling me that they are system developers nothing more. If I were needing forensics and detailed analysis, they wouldn't be on my short list of potential hires.

BBM

Well if your gonna kill a :chicken: killing the one that acts like a jerk is the best idea. :thumb:

:giggle:

Thank you! (Depending on which "truth" this expert wishes to admit.) :giggle:

The last two links don't work.

I don't think the jury knows who's wasting their time. All of this is done outside of their presence.

BBM

When you click on the link, go to the top right and click "Trial Documents" and you will see both motions.

I have a really good feeling about this jury that's been getting stronger throughout the farsical DT display. I believe they will become even more convinced and solidified once JMs witnesses testify. Bad mistake on DTs part letting this trial go into the new year imo.

I totally agree with you on this. The jurors have had to put their lives on hold for this trial. The strain and irritation of the DT's tactics have to be weighing very heavily on their minds --and nerves. It makes me think that they may well agree on the DP verdict for CMJA.

I read last night on FB that in the super secret "vent" board on the jodi fan site, that ms cougarlicious herself was saying back in August that one of their main goals was to make sure Jodi was NOT in Perryville for Christmas this year.

Makes me sick to know that as long as 4 months ago, they were already planning to stall and delay this even further, with the sole purpose of keeping her in Estrella until the new year. I guess she can see family for an hour a day there, when she goes to Perryville, no matter her sentence, she won't get any visitors for a while until she's settled etc.

Just when I thought I couldn't despise that team any more than I already do.

I totally agree with you on this. The jurors have had to put their lives on hold for this trial. The strain and irritation of the DT's tactics have to be weighing very heavily on their minds --and nerves. It makes me think that they may well agree on the DP verdict for CMJA.

You really think the jury will sentence her to death because the lawyers were not very respectful of the juror's time and service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125