Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If, as and when Jodi Arias hubris gets her back on the stand, I believe this jury will throw the book at her in their questions. The first jury sure did!!

http://youtu.be/ArPM41tK_Qo

They asked her if you caught him masterbating to photos of little boys, why would you keep sleeping with him? Her answer mattered not. The question itself was a shot across the brow.....we don't believe you.

I do not expect her to testify further. Even Jodi Arias can see that the jury has BEEN DONE. Anything further from her is just going to fall on deaf ears.

Hey everyone, Good morning :) Soooo if the murderer takes the stand will it be nurmi asking her questions? Or could wilmont do it? Either way, is it possible they would go way back to the very beginning, like to the murderer's childhood?

My opinion would be That of her left hand but there's simply no way to say with scientific certainty. Ive originally always maintained like JM she cut her finger on the knife during the murder.

You can absolutely tell with scientific certainty. It was her left hand. You can tell by looking at it but they also matched the prints of her left hand to that of then print on the wall. Your left and right palm prints are not identical. They matched it.

""That's a photograph of the staining on the sink and some of the spatter inside of the sink running down," Crime Scene Investigator Heather Connor testified. "That is red staining on the tile floor in the bathroom."

"That is red staining that was on the carpet in master bedroom," Connor continued. "Latent print 169A was individualized as the left palm of Jodi Ann Arias."

"Is that the bullet?" Martinez questioned Crime Scene Investigator Elizabeth Northcutt.

"Yes, it is," she replied. "This is consistent with the 25 auto bullet."

http://murderpedia.org/female.A/a/arias-jodi.htm

Very hard to keep up, were any jurors questions asked? Could some one post them?

Thanks,
Terri

Apologies in advance if this was posted previously! It's an article by admitted Arias "supporter" Rob Roman in which he details (again, as a supporter) why he thinks the DP is a huge possibility for her now thanks to her own defense. He discusses the letter to the Alexanders and that ridiculous affidavit by "Witness #1." It doesn't have inflammatory pro-Arias rhetoric (not to me at least) and it's specific about how he thinks the DT has sunk Arias' case. I found it an interesting read.

https://spotlightonlaw.wordpress.com/jodi-arias-and-her-defense-add-insult-to-injury/

I am just learning of this LambChop, hence missed most of the Q&A postings in that thread because I moved over as soon as it was announced it would be closing in 10 minutes as I have been shut out writing a reply many times. . . oh well

The same questions were on the new thread that were being put up in the old thread. I was checking back and forth. Plus all the questions were posted in the new thread so you did not miss any questions. They are all there. Plus the Sidebar has all the questions. Three threads were open with questions in them so there was no reason to miss any of them. I would normally close the old thread but was requested to keep it open until the end of the questions, which I did.

You can absolutely tell with scientific certainty. It was her left hand. You can tell by looking at it but they also matched the prints of her left hand to that of then print on the wall. Your left and right palm prints are not identical. They matched it.

""That's a photograph of the staining on the sink and some of the spatter inside of the sink running down," Crime Scene Investigator Heather Connor testified. "That is red staining on the tile floor in the bathroom."

"That is red staining that was on the carpet in master bedroom," Connor continued. "Latent print 169A was individualized as the left palm of Jodi Ann Arias."

"Is that the bullet?" Martinez questioned Crime Scene Investigator Elizabeth Northcutt.

"Yes, it is," she replied. "This is consistent with the 25 auto bullet."

http://murderpedia.org/female.A/a/arias-jodi.htm

Awesome! For some reason i thought the palm print wasn't a whole printprint. I was at Disneyland with the kids during pretty much the entire first few witnesses. This corrobates my entire thought process

Eta gaah I'm so sorry about the double post WS was acting up
Also on my way back to okc from disney i tried to convince hubby to stop at the trial.. He said i was crazy lol

Apologies in advance if this was posted previously! It's an article by admitted Arias "supporter" Rob Roman in which he details (again, as a supporter) why he thinks the DP is a huge possibility for her now thanks to her own defense. He discusses the letter to the Alexanders and that ridiculous affidavit by "Witness #1." It doesn't have inflammatory pro-Arias rhetoric (not to me at least) and it's specific about how he thinks the DT has sunk Arias' case. I found it an interesting read.

https://spotlightonlaw.wordpress.com/jodi-arias-and-her-defense-add-insult-to-injury/

Pay no attention to rob.. He thinks bryan n is a scientist.

Hey everyone, Good morning :) Soooo if the murderer takes the stand will it be nurmi asking her questions? Or could wilmont do it? Either way, is it possible they would go way back to the very beginning, like to the murderer's childhood?

Willmott started the questioning during the super secret testimony. I'm not sure if that makes any difference if she continues to choose to testify or not.

The same questions were on the new thread that were being put up in the old thread. I was checking back and forth. Plus all the questions were posted in the new thread so you did not miss any questions. They are all there. Plus the Sidebar has all the questions. Three threads were open with questions in them so there was no reason to miss any of them. I would normally close the old thread but was requested to keep it open until the end of the questions, which I did.

My apologies LambChop, I was not clear in my response. I did not miss the questions, I was referring to Q&A forum member discussions. Thanks again. :)

Awesome! For some reason i thought the palm print wasn't a whole printprint. I was at Disneyland with the kids during pretty much the entire first few witnesses. This corrobates my entire thought process

You are right, it wasn't the whole print. But there was still enough there to match it to Jodi's left hand.

Re a defendant's allocution: Is there a time limit? Is it a solo act, or lawyer-prompted?

Willmott started the questioning during the super secret testimony. I'm not sure if that makes any difference if she continues to choose to testify or not.

If JA chooses to take the stand to testify, I think she'd do it because she believes she can best JM and wants another go at it.

Otherwise she can just tell her story as allocution, uninterrupted by JM or the truth, for as long as she wants and say whatever she wants

I just can't read him anymore.

What with the dubious post I was referring to earlier and then his post saying mummum was in her funeral veil when reading Jodi's card (when the evidence was a letter written on Travis' birthday over a month after his funeral), just....no.

I did notice he works at Mimi's Cafe. Is it the same one CMJA got fired from?

I think 13th juror has some interesting insights and perspectives, but we know the same facts he does. When you get away from facts and evidence, well, it's all just speculation. This blogger writes "true crime". That's a different genre from crime reporting. In the same way, "historical fiction" is different from "history". In his defense, the 13th juror is not claiming all his words are facts. On the contrary, he overtly makes clear that this is a "point of view" piece, the viewpoint being of a former juror in a trial very similar to JA's. The Devault trial was very long, featured JM and DeMarte, was a death trial, DV and *advertiser censored* lies just as prolific, and Devault is JA's real-life jailhouse BFF. The Devault trial was also very recent.

My apologies LambChop, I was not clear in my response. I did not miss the questions, I was referring to Q&A forum member discussions. Thanks again. :)

No apologies needed. I just wanted everyone to know posters on the old thread wanted to keep it open until the questioning was through. I use to hate it when a thread would get shut down right in the middle of trial questioning, lol. So I agree it was not the best timing to close the thread. If there is an issue tonight I will just let the thread stay open until there is a break. Or if there are issues I'll try to close it in a lull.

Thanks, Lambchop

If JA chooses to take the stand to testify, I think she'd do it because she believes she can best JM and wants another go at it.

Otherwise she can just tell her story as allocution, uninterrupted by JM or the truth, for as long as she wants and say whatever she wants

OH this makes me sad! especially "for as long as she wants"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member