Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
What odd sentence structure. To me it should read:

As was pointed out in her original motion, due to the fact that Ms. Arias' mental impairments prevent her from testifying in open court, Dr. Geffner is one of only three witnesses...

I am no expert on grammar or legalese, just saying...

While we've been begging for JSS to grow a pair, it seems JA has grown (im)pair(ments) instead.

Guys, I know I am preaching to the choir, but it really ticks me off when the DT brings up the PTSD. I don't know why JM hasn't pointed out that someone with PTSD would not ask the investigator to see the crime scene photos "cause I have a morbid sense of curiosity"

From that trauma you mean? yes I am thank you. The only thing that still hurts is my pocket book because I also got a ticket for losing my load on the fwy 494.00! plus the couch that was totaled =500 bucks.

I cannot stand how Nurmi or Wilmott treats the witnesses or the judge, jury etc. They have no manners and are just plain rude. With them calling names like T-Dogg and Dr. Death, to ME that means they are out of arguments. Just like when arguing with some people that are politically driven. When they don't have any more facts to debate on, they start attacking your character and calling names. It's not new, but it's not good for them either. And then for him to throw in the appellate thing, THAT is just wrong wrong wrong IMO.

Glad you're okay memoriesbymichelle. *Hugs*

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan is done and we have a number of juror questions #jodiarias #3tvarias

I often wonder what the weather is with our neighbors to the north. We hear all about the Middle East and Russia, but never anything at all about Canada. I wonder why. I wish y'all could come down to Tennessee. Its in the upper 50's here for the next few days.

Folks in the South are just the best. So hospitable. I'm in Canada but close enough to Detroit Mi. thats the weather i get. So if u hear Detroit's weather. I'm getting it too. LOL

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 18s 19 seconds ago
J-Can u even assess TA ethically
D- Well we are limited on what we can gather. It wouldn't b complete b/c he's not alive & can't take tests
Wilmott hated that "he's not alive" zinger..the best part of her drawn out attack on Dr. D.

Candles for Travis at 65 candles from 3 countries at 240 EST

From WAT:
Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago
Like "Where is @kinseyschofield?" RT @TrialDiariesJ

Juan is done and we have a number of juror questions #

Per BK: Apparently there was a question left or added late to the basket and Bob Shutts let the baliff know, who then took it to the judge to add to the others.

Folks in the South are just the best. So hospitable. I'm in Canada but close enough to Detroit Mi. thats the weather i get. So if u hear Detroit's weather. I'm getting it too. LOL

I'm just a bit north of Seattle, 52F currently, with our normal drizzle...

I have been to BK's website and her tweets aren't complete today. I think all the journalists are getting bored with this trial and the testimony and are wishing they could be elsewhere. I guess I am getting bored also. Ready for this to end.

I'm in south Georgia and it was 72 yesterday and 70 today. Beautiful and full sunshine. Raining is coming in late this afternoon though.

53 in north Seattle Washington. Rained this am but currently dry :)

From the afternoon WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 22s 22 seconds ago

While we wait for juror questions, I'd like to announce that @bethkaras' lipgloss is a stunning rose tent. Romantic as all hell. #jodiarias

:gaah:

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 8m8 minutes ago
Sidebar #15 as attorneys and judge meet to go over jury questions for Dr. DeMarte #jodiarias

Now to some insight as to what some of the Jurors are thinking

I have been to BK's website and her tweets aren't complete today. I think all the journalists are getting bored with this trial and the testimony and are wishing they could be elsewhere. I guess I am getting bored also. Ready for this to end.

^^^This!

Just a side note: The juror questions are my favorite part of trial--it helps me to get a sense of what is on their mind/what is important to them.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Q1: in your assessment was #jodiarias mentally ill before the murder?

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 24s 24 seconds ago

DrDe says she doesn't believe #JodiArias truly has borderline personality disorder

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 4 seconds ago

Q2: Wants specifics about Geff's tests & errors.

De: Any psychologist could pick up on his errors. #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members