Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
From MK:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 47s48 seconds ago

Geffner quibbles with DeMarte as to whether #jodiarias actually raised her arms to scratch eyes but refrained or whether she just thought it

Too bad she didn't just "think" about butchering of travis

Oh, NOW i see. That explains why Dr. D had a hard time with it. Because she was likely trying to understand it in a standard way. Which wasn't possible because of the unorthodox method used by Geff. But of course it's still Dr. D's fault, not his.

Is that even legal? Isnt there a rule that the test must be given a certain way.

Who gives Geff the power to change the testing around and do it his own way?

That seems like an ethical violation to me.

If all doctors did this would it not cause confusion. I thought all tests were to be clear if another doctor looked at them?

We are spending all this time on an event that may not have even happened? It is only JA word. Waste of time.
Wow, is that ever true!!! Thinking about this & the first trial-isn't that most everything all this time & money was spent on???

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 17s 17 seconds ago
Q: in the bedroom near his dresser, did you feel like you could get away, just get up and run down the stairs? #JodiArias

So it sounds like according to Beth that RG is only responding to question with the information that was provided by the DT and he never even saw the transcripts of JD.

Which is probably why they wanted him to testify on the 25th instead. I guess having JSS put the pressure on means that they didn't have enough time to collude with each other as to what his testimony is going to be so he just got the short cliff notes from JW as to what he was going to say while she led him through it?

Maybe he should have cleared his schedule and sat in during JD's testimony. Actually I'd love if she'd have cleared hers to sit in on his testimony yesterday. Not that she will be recalled but just so that he has to slam a colleague while they are sitting right there in the room.

He needs to be stopped. This is not the first time he's had complaints against him. But how do you stop people like him from doing this? I can't imagine him working with actual patients or "educating" anyone in the field. As he said about JD yesterday, this man is dangerous.

MOO

Is that even legal? Isnt there a rule that the test must be given a certain way.

If all doctors did this would it not cause confusion. I thought all tests were to be clear if another doctor looked at them?

In his mind he's allowed to do this b/c he's an expert. Once Dr. D I has 35 years of experience she too can do this!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 11 seconds ago
10 minute recess #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 46s 46 seconds ago
Juan- So u are going on what defense told you- Well maybe it was in notes & I saw it. I guess it was what Willmott told me, yes #jodiarias

i hope the jury are getting this

Busted!

This man just arrogantly told the jury that DD didn't read all 16,000 pages and now it is revealed that he didn't even read DDs testimony and just went by what the DT told him which is a very biased source to get his information from.

IMO

I hope Fonseca, now that the Slime Highway turns out to begin and end in San Diego, is terrified of being Geffnerized when she returns.

Oh, NOW i see. That explains why Dr. D had a hard time with it. Because she was likely trying to understand it in a standard way. Which wasn't possible because of the unorthodox method used by Geff. But of course it's still Dr. D's fault, not his.

Could this be why he did not want the test shown? Not because of copyright but to cover his tracks of using the test incorrectly?

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 34s 34 seconds ago
Q. In that episode, did you attempt to get away? #JodiArias

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 1m 1 minute ago
A. No, definitely not then because he was straddling me and all his weight was on me and his hands were around my neck. #JodiArias

So it sounds like according to Beth that RG is only responding to question with the information that was provided by the DT and he never even saw the transcripts of JD.

I'm gobsmacked. And speechless. Just. Wow. He was relying on hearsay. Can he be more unprofessional? Destroyed in one fell swoop.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 1m 1 minute ago
A. At first I thought of clawing at his face, but then I couldn't , I couldn't do that. I didn't have a lot of thought. #JodiArias

I'm still trying to figure out how any "doctor" unlicensed to practise in AZ was able to give her any tests and to have those results brought into this trial? Am I mistaken that 3 unlicensed doctors have stated that she has PTSD now? Is that not a diagnosis?

:waitasec:

MOO

In his mind he's allowed to do this b/c he's an expert. Once Dr. D I has 35 years of experience she too can do this!

:lol:

All I have to say about that is..........bullchips!

I know he thinks he is a god and rules don't apply to him but he isn't and I think very quickly he is going to be exposed as a hired gun who will lie through his teeth for the almighty dollar.

Busted!

This man just arrogantly told the jury that DD didn't read all 16,000 pages and now it is revealed that he didn't even read DDs testimony and just went by what the DT told him which is a very biased source to get his information from.

IMO

He's following the JA rule book: it's wrong if you are deceptive but okay if I am.

I'm still trying to figure out how any "doctor" unlicensed to practise in AZ was able to give her any tests and to have those results brought into this trial? Am I mistaken that 3 unlicensed doctors have stated that she has PTSD now? Is that not a diagnosis?

:waitasec:

MOO

It conveniently becomes just an 'opinion' if memory serves me right

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 39s 39 seconds ago
A. I didn't have a lot of time to think because my arms got very heavy and I just remember them falling and then passing out. #JodiArias

I hope Fonseca, now that the Slime Highway turns out to begin and end in San Diego, is terrified of being Geffnerized when she returns.

I somehow doubt it. Arrogance seems to be the norm for these "experts."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member