Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told myself I shouldn't get too involved this time around because of things like this and I did it anyway. I just should not have. I'm thinking I should close her down for now and come back around Christmas to see what's up.

-----------

@ericksonvision: This must be one helluva witness if they can command an entire courtroom be cleared. #JodiArias

I can't see them banning the family from witnessing Jodi's testimony. They have a right to view the testimony. IMO, this is someone who knows they'll be "hated by america" and is trying to hide their identity.

Could it be Jodi? Refusing to testify in front of TA family and demanding they are cleared? Judge says yes because it is DP case and Jodi could say she wanted to testify but couldn't out of fear of the family?

I thought the families could stay.

Not going to make a very good impression on the jury. They are going to wonder why this witness does not want anyone to know what they are about to testify to. jmo

I guess if this witness is on the stand for 18 days, we will know it is the murderer.

She thinks she will put on a more award winning performance without pressure from a large audience. Which is probably true. She likes to manipulate up close and personal.

I bet it is JA. Maybe she thinks it will be a bit harder for her to spew her disgusting lies in front of the Alexander's again. She might have more to add to that will be easier on her to say with them gone?

I'm sure the family gets to stay.

@TrialDiariesJ: Media attorney objects but it's not going to help folks #jodiarias #3tvarias

@monicalindstrom: I know we hate it but can anyone really blame the witness? Imagine if you were called to testify for her?! #jodiarias

There goes Monica again. Pitiful.

Oh! I'm sorry. I assumed the courtroom was totally cleared but maybe it is just the media?

The state wouldn't get by with this, What does the defense wan to hide. and where was this special witness last trail?

If anyone sees any broadcasting of th media while they wait please let us know.

Can't the defense get a subpoena to have them testify? How is it that a witness can demand this? Is the witness a child? That would be the only thing that I could even see in protecting their identity.

I can't type what I'm saying right now. Never been to banned camp, don't want the teeshirt.

It's not that bad... and the interesting part is when it gets to that place its time for camp anyhow. Just take a breather on ones own- would be my suggestion! LOL

How does this not have an effect on the jury? They will notice the courtroom is cleared - what will JSS tell them that will not influence how they think about the defendant?
People of AZ - and the USA - are you listening?????

I can't type what I'm saying right now. Never been to banned camp, don't want the teeshirt.

:laugh: banned camp

And this one time, at "banned" camp.........

Love your witty spelling

Not going to make a very good impression on the jury. They are going to wonder why this witness does not want anyone to know what they are about to testify to. jmo

Was thinking the same thing. I know that I would be wondering what on earth is so secret.

well Curious, you may be on to something. What does this murderer and her team have on this judge?????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769