rico234 (one of Casey's passwords)

Please forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how does GA know Casey's passwords? Reason I'm asking is the fact that this could possibly mean that defense can claim other family members knew Casey's passwords to sign on under her name. Wouldn't this cause some doubt in a jurors mind that it might not of been Casey looking up chloroform, household weapons, neck breaking etc.? I am not defending KC by any means, Im just trying to think like a juror at the moment with this info.

That makes a good point!!! I agree with you on this!!

I personally don't think the passwords have any meaning at all. I believe that she told them the passwords and give out small hints just to throw them off track as much as she could. Just more of Casey's spinning the story..

The only reasons I was looking for significance is that KC told Lee during their jailhouse visits that those passwords had significance...held clues. <0---in her bassackwards sort of way right? Good luck with that.

It seems Timer 55 was simply the date she created the password and 55 days until her PR trip. The Rico 234 was also about PR. It seems she was pretty po'd when she couldnt go and could have had a lot of hostility towards CA. I know she said several times her and her mom had a deal about Caylee. Like she should keep the baby and in return CA would help out a lot. In the end CA was helping out a little less and she just took Caylee away to punish CA. So simple "everyone lies (CA) everyone dies (caylee)

This has been haunting me for weeks since i watched the jailhouse videos and wanted to badly to make a post on...i figured there's always a post about something so didn't.

I just reviewed the video before responding to make sure I had it correct, this part is during the LEE/CASEY jailhouse video 3 (of 3) on JULY 25, 2008.
Casey and Lee talk about all the passwords to all her places (computer, myspace, facebook) and when he asks for each one "are there any clues as it relates to...." , she would say yes or no. She said YES (and was shaking her head yes before lee even finished, she knew where he was going with it) to there being clues to her myspace and facebook passwords, NOT her email. He says I will let you elaborate if you want or we can move on, she says "move on to something else, we'll cover that by other means". She then says her tattoo is caylee related, but no clues in there.

In the jailhouse visit of lee/casey #2 of 3 on JULY 25 2008, the passwords were:

myspace: cays234
facebook: wasn't mentioned

The computer password was rico234, not the facebook or myspace where she says there ARE clues.
Of course, take that for what you will, but it's now clarified hopefully.

This has been haunting me for weeks since i watched the jailhouse videos and wanted to badly to make a post on...i figured there's always a post about something so didn't.

I just reviewed the video before responding to make sure I had it correct, this part is during the LEE/CASEY jailhouse video 3 (of 3) on JULY 25, 2008.
Casey and Lee talk about all the passwords to all her places (computer, myspace, facebook) and when he asks for each one "are there any clues as it relates to...." , she would say yes or no. She said YES (and was shaking her head yes before lee even finished, she knew where he was going with it) to there being clues to her myspace and facebook passwords, NOT her email. He says I will let you elaborate if you want or we can move on, she says "move on to something else, we'll cover that by other means". She then says her tattoo is caylee related, but no clues in there.

In the jailhouse visit of lee/casey #2 of 3 on JULY 25 2008, the passwords were:

The computer password was rico234, not the facebook or myspace where she says there ARE clues.
If, as we now know, it was/is likely that she strangled/chloroformed her 3-year old daughter to death, wrapped her face with duct tape, double-bagged her in heavy duty black garbage bags and deposited her by the road about a half mile from her home...would you still hang on her every "clue" to her brother? Would you still look for semblance of truth in what she said?

MOO

If, as we now know, it was/is likely that she strangled/chloroformed her 3-year old daughter to death, wrapped her face with duct tape, double-bagged her in heavy duty black garbage bags and deposited her by the road about a half mile from her home...would you still hang on her every "clue" to her brother? Would you still look for semblance of truth in what she said?

MOO

uh...no. i was just responding to the thread. THIS is why i hate posting here anymore...some people are way too jumpy. I'll go back to reading.

Don't treat me as if I haven't been with this case since day one. I KNOW what happened and is going on, but the thread did need clarification in it.

If you have nothing to add to the sleuthing of a post, then don't come and reply in it.

I'm sure this doesn't figure into anything, but I just noticed, and wanted to at least mention, that the Warren, Ohio (where the A's lived before FL) area code is "234":

234 OH Ohio (Youngstown, Warren, Akron, Canton and northeastern Ohio, overlays with 330)<Eastern Time Zone>

Pregodego2, thanks for posting this part of the interview, it helps clarify a few things for me. Being on dial up, I am unable to view video of the interviews or jail visits online, only catching pieces on different news networks. I also have trouble downloading the written transcripts, so your post is greatly appreciated. :blowkiss:

Pregodego2, thanks for posting this part of the interview, it helps clarify a few things for me. Being on dial up, I am unable to view video of the interviews or jail visits online, only catching pieces on different news networks. I also have trouble downloading the written transcripts, so your post is greatly appreciated. :blowkiss:

no problem :blowkiss: glad I could help.

My take on the passwords were that they were 'codes' (dilusional by Casey and believed by Lee and family due to her convincing them Caylee was alive and getting them to change their tune and support her to get Caylee back) to mean the folllowing:

234 correlates with BCD in the alphabet. So, CAYS234 (or CAYSBCD) means Cash All Your Savings Before Caylee Dies. RICO234 (or RICOBCD) means Remit In Cash Or Baby Caylee Dies. Timer55 means the time is now 55 days (from July 16 to Aug. 9 *caylees birthday) to do this.

Otherwise, why all the code talk....

George said in his interviews to Casey: "We have to find Caylee before her 3rd Birthday" why did he keep saying this to her?

Lee said in his interview to Casey: he had to handle something "before anything would ever die".

Cindy also had 'code' talk to Casey, and tells the authorities: ""Casey is telling us Caylee's life is in danger"

So sad that Casey continued to manipulate them to the end. I think she has something on all of them they don't want told.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krusty2009
Back