Ronald Cummings is back in Putnam County Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your video is awesome & Jerome looks MAD!!!!! & I bet most of these guys are gonna have little Misty's back. Ron had better watch out!

I'm going to open this thread so that you can discuss this. Let's keep the discussion on-topic. Reminder no name calling.

Ronald Cummings has re-appeared in the bookings at PC. What could this mean?

Bond Hearing? Maybe interview with FDLE in Putnam County? We heard some major jamming on the scanner last night. Didn't know why. Ronald showed up in booking this morning. So maybe they moved him last night.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=758544&IMG=49930

This thread will close if it gets off-track. Kimster will be monitoring it. :)

I haven't read the thread, but am thinking before I read it, that RC was placed in a facility with a greater ability to control him if his behavior gets too violent, perhaps from withdrawl symtoms, aka, better equipped medically.

I thought LE said it was to keep him and Misty from passing notes, or whatever, but little good that did if they were going to let RC use the phone at will, and be interviewed by journalists. duh.....
moo

Ok, I'll go read now. :)

OMG!...I don't believe this. They are taking him out of segregation?!. This is crazy! This is the only way he will talk. You have got to isolate this guy. I give up! What are they thinking?

Maybe they can give him keys to his own cell while he is there. They do that in a certain facility out here...hard to believe but it is true.

I'm thinking he has rights, ie, the eigth amendment.

Do we know that he won't be in isolation in PC? tia

Since the NG thread is closed, I thought this may be the best thread for this question. If not, please move as you see fit.

In the transcripts from NG-2-2-10:

"SCHIAVO: Well, the one that Misty is in -- she`s only in protective custody so she can play cards in her jail cell. She can watch TV. And she can pretty much have visitors through the week depending on the schedule.

Now, for Ronald, he`s in isolation in Putnam County so he can only have 20 minutes twice a week for visitation and supervised recreation."

Why does it appear that RC is on more of a leash than MC? What is the difference between protective custody, and isolation?

I don't know about County Jails but in the prison system it would be that rc would be placed in AD Seg (Administrative segregation). This would be because of his temperment. He spoke about some serious threats on the phone. He is known to be volatile. They say rc is in isolation but we don't have the specifics. He could be in there because he may harm himself. Either way, Staff has to be cautious with Ron Cummings....not worth the chance of somebody getting hurt.

Misty would need to be protected because of people wanting to harm her, not the fear of her harming other inmates. I don't think she is barred from seeing anything around her.

Isolation with be totally away from all prisoners and is a stripped down cell. It requires much more work by the staff as more staff is required for the inmate if has to be taken out of the cell. Protective Custody would mean that the Staff have her in a cell by herself but she is most likely able to see other inmates. She is most likely in the same kind of cell as Casey Anthony.....close to custody staff offices.

I am speculating about this and would appreciate any input as it relates to County Lockdown. I have to keep in mind that these terms were not given to us by LE but by reporters who seem to take liberty with legal and prison jargon that may or may not be accurate.

Those definitions are all I come up with on the web too, Whisperer. I would really like to know how they are defined in St John's and PC; if they are correct as pertaining to RC and MC; whether RC was in protective custody or isolation in St John's then isolation when moved to PC (maybe no other placement for him there); and why he gets less visitation/entertainment if she is the one with the max charges (and the "key" to HaLeigh's disappearance). Maybe its simply the difference in how they house women/men.

I can see misty being in protective custody. She would be a target as the media has spoken about her knowing what happened to Haleigh.

RC has been given no such term. I see him more as an ad seg or a medical hold. I think he is the type that would tell staff he is going t kill himself. That alone will get you a special housing cell.

However, if it were at all possible, it would be good to keep him isolated simply because it may get him to talk, sooner, if not later. It could be easily justified keeping him in ad seg, IMO.

The ad seg cells are all together side by side but the entire block is isolated away from general population. To be completely isolated would be reserved for an inmate who murdered another. It is a terrible place (used to be called the "hole"). There is no seeing or hearing anyone. I don't think they have this type of cell in a county jail. .

RC will get irritated with either choice....being with the gang or completely by himself, but IMO the isolation, just not seeing other inmates, will drive him nuts.

I can see misty being in protective custody. She would be a target as the media has spoken about her knowing what happened to Haleigh.

RC has been given no such term. I see him more as an ad seg or a medical hold. I think he is the type that would tell staff he is going t kill himself. That alone will get you a special housing cell.

However, if it were at all possible, it would be good to keep him isolated simply because it may get him to talk, sooner, if not later. It could be easily justified keeping him in ad seg, IMO.

The ad seg cells are all together side by side but the entire block is isolated away from general population. To be completely isolated would be reserved for an inmate who murdered another. It is a terrible place (used to be called the "hole"). There is no seeing or hearing anyone. I don't think they have this type of cell in a county jail. .

RC will get irritated with either choice....being with the gang or completely by himself, but IMO the isolation, just not seeing other inmates, will drive him nuts.

I totally agree. Isolation is best for the investigation, imo. It just seems odd that MC gets to watch tv amd RC has to beg for a paper, KWIM?

More info can be gleaned from misty by talking to others around her (she is a chatterbox) and more info could be possible...hmm....perhaps from rc, because he is isolated.

Yep and bail now is $900,000.00 wow oh wow

I had the strangest feeling since he came back to Putnam ..I kept checking on his booking and was just waiting on another charge..BUT 2?? SIT Purrty Ronnie you are NOT going anywhere!
:woohoo:

Hmmm.....I am sensing movement in this case. At long last.

Hmmm.....I am sensing movement in this case. At long last.

ITA! I hope it continues. There has been things going on in other cases on WS: Abraham's body being found and DM being arrested, Morgan being found and I'm hoping for an arrest soon, Tammi being arrested in Gabriel's case - I'm sure I'm forgetting others. I do hope it's Haleigh's turn next.

He's going to have a hard time explaining five charges away. If it was only once he could have gotten away with the excuse that he just happened to meet his ex by accident when she was doing a drug deal but five times is a bit too coincidental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleyrose