Roy Kronk suing Casey Anthony

Did he sue all the people who made these statements, or just Casey?

At this point, I think just KC. I assume on the idea that they were speaking for her in a legal sense. I've not seen anything that targets anyone other than KC.

Ms Baden said what she said about Mr. Kronk (first video in chefmom's post # 139) when she still was one of fca's attorney's - her comment went along with what Jose said at trial. He can't go after Jose because of what was said at trial. imo the others that made comments about Mr. Kronk, his ex etc were 1) looney tunes but 2) were opinions and not made in the legal sense as Ms. Baden's comments.
You know what, I am really tired of thinking about this carp. They totally pointed the finger at Mr. Kronk, on global media shows, away from "what's her face" and I hope he wins his suit and bankrupts fca and the whole defense team. There really needs to be an example made that what this Defense Team did was wrong, immoral unethical and corrupt.
And yes, I am not beating around the bush. I am thrashing it and making a judgmental statement.
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethics"]Ethics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
Ethics, also known as moral philosophy, is a branch of philosophy that involves systematizing, defending, and recommending concepts of right and wrong behavior.
Major areas of study in ethics include:
---Meta-ethics, about the theoretical meaning and reference of moral propositions and how their truth values (if any) may be determined;
---Normative ethics, about the practical means of determining a moral course of action;
---Applied ethics, about how moral outcomes can be achieved in specific situations

Ms Baden said what she said about Mr. Kronk (first video in chefmom's post # 139) when she still was one of fca's attorney's - her comment went along with what Jose said at trial. He can't go after Jose because of what was said at trial. imo the others that made comments about Mr. Kronk, his ex etc were 1) looney tunes but 2) were opinions and not made in the legal sense as Ms. Baden's comments.
You know what, I am really tired of thinking about this carp. They totally pointed the finger at Mr. Kronk, on global media shows, away from "what's her face" and I hope he wins his suit and bankrupts fca and the whole defense team. There really needs to be an example made that what this Defense Team did was wrong, immoral unethical and corrupt.
And yes, I am not beating around the bush. I am thrashing it and making a judgmental statement.
Ethics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ethics, also known as moral philosophy, is a branch of philosophy that involves systematizing, defending, and recommending concepts of right and wrong behavior.
Major areas of study in ethics include:
---Meta-ethics, about the theoretical meaning and reference of moral propositions and how their truth values (if any) may be determined;
---Normative ethics, about the practical means of determining a moral course of action;
---Applied ethics, about how moral outcomes can be achieved in specific situations

Agree 100%, okiedokietoo! There needs to be something done about the way this case was handled. They were all so over the top! I would love to see what the ex wives and other relatives that the DT video taped saying those horrific things would now say if they thought they might be drug into litigation. They might just tell us a few things about how this particular DT conducted themselves and gathered their "evidence".

In other Civil case news...Roy Kronk is still suing Casey Anthony...

Court filings on this Civil Case

09/04/2012 Copy/Copies
OF REQUESTED DOCUMENTS MAILED TO CUSTOMER / $20.00

08/30/2012 Notice of Designation of Email Address
Notice of Designation of Email Address

08/29/2012 Letter

08/17/2012 Summons Issued
orig/copies returned to atty sase

08/15/2012 Letter

08/15/2012 Order
ON MOTION TO EXTEND TIME FOR SERVICE OF PROCESS ON DEFENDANT

08/15/2012 Letter

08/10/2012 Motion for Enlargement/Extension of Time
FOR SERVICE OF DEFENDANT, CASEY ANTHONY

04/16/2012 Order
ON MOTION TO EXTEND TIME FOR SERV. OF PROC. ON DEF AND TO ALLOW PL TO EFF. SER. ON SEC. OF ST

04/15/2012 Motion for Enlargement/Extension of Time
FOR SERVICE OF PROCESS ON DEFENDANT

12/21/2011 Case Initiated

12/21/2011 Civil Cover Sheet
CIVIL COVER SHEET

12/21/2011 Complaint
COMPLAINT

:seeya:

So, no trial date has been set on this lawsuit? First we will have ZFG trial?

From the Current News Thread

KRONK, ROY vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
Case No. 2011-CA-017051-O

01/23/2013 Notice of Filing
AFFIDAVIT OF SERVICE - CASEY ANTHONY

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx

Kronk's attorneys must have finally found her address!
They could not find her address previously and got permission and served the Summons for the lawsuit on the Secretary of State on behalf of FCA on
August 17, 2012, instead of serving it on FCA personally

The Judge in this Kronk lawsuit has changed to Donald E.Grincewicz.
Previously the Judge was John Marshall Kest.

Court documents filed show that she was served on Oct 3, 2012 and an Affidavit of Service was mailed to her parent's house. The Notice of the Affidavit was filed in court on Jan 23, 2013.

Agree 100%, okiedokietoo! There needs to be something done about the way this case was handled. They were all so over the top! I would love to see what the ex wives and other relatives that the DT video taped saying those horrific things would now say if they thought they might be drug into litigation. They might just tell us a few things about how this particular DT conducted themselves and gathered their "evidence".

class action lawsuit anyone????? :please:

She's probably hiding out on Hopesprings. Cindy knows exactly where she is and is most likely supporting her. All the money she receives from her fans goes to her lowlife attorney mason. She will hide her assets and never let anyone touch any of her money.

One thing about narcissist...they are selfish as the day is long. Don't get me wrong, they love to spend money, just not their own. The only way to get even with a narcissist is to go after their money. Nothing else matters to them. People are dispensable....but they treasure the dollar bill.

The official ORDER on the KRONK case, from the Hearing on January 14, 2014, was filed today.

KRONK MOVES FORWARD -- CASEY ANTHONY DENIED

Agreed Pre-Trial Order and Order Denying Debtor/Defendant's [Casey Anthony] Motion to Dismiss paragraphs 12E and 12F of Amended Complaint and Continuing Pretrial Hearing Hearing scheduled for 9/30/2014 at 01:30 PM at Tampa, FL - Courtroom 9B, Sam M. Gibbons United States Courthouse, 801 N. Florida Avenue.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIQ3l3X3dCUkRqeVE/edit?usp=sharing

Hearing was on January 14, 2014
Casey wanted to DISMISS paragraphs 12e and 12f in Kronk’s Amended Complaint to Determine Dischargeability of Debt, filed Nov 26, 2013, as stated in Casey’s Answer and Affirmative defenses filed on January 13, 2014 [one day before the Hearing].
Casey’s Motion to DISMISS was DENIED.

Parties must file their Motions for Summary Judgment by August 22, 2014.
Responses to Motions for Summary Judgment shall be filed (21) days from filing of the Motion.
PreTrial Hearing is set for September 30, 2014 at 1:30pm in Tampa – where the Judge will also consider any pending Motion for Summary Judgment and KRONK’s Motion to Determine Non-Core Elements of KRONK’s Complaint.

Casey said that claims made in paragraphs 12e and 12f should be DISMISSED because they do not state who made the statement, when it was made and to whom it was made.
The Judge DENIED Casey’s Motion to DISMISS these paragraphs.

“12. The criminal investigation into the disappearance of Caylee Anthony and Casey Anthony’s subsequent Criminal Trial was well-publicized. During that time, Casey Anthony through her attorneys, who acted as her agents, published false and defamatory statements about Kronk. The false and defamatory statements about Kronk were made out of court and the publications occurred in the public arena, in almost every media format imaginable and were broadcast and/or published across the country, if not the globe, via the Internet, the news print media, and national television shows. The specific defamatory statements are as follows:...”

12e – “On or about December 7, 2009, it was widely reported in national publications that Casey Anthony through her attorneys Baez, Kenny Baden and Lyon stated:

1. Meter reader killed Caylee;
2. Kronk has a list of prior crimes;
3. Kronk was involved with inappropriate behavior with young girls;
4. Kronk was involved with holding women against their will;
5. Kronk used duct tape against a woman to hold her against her will;
6. Casey Anthony knows that Kronk killed Caylee;
7. Kronk has a history of abusing women; and
8. Kronk lives in a world of fantasy and violence.

12f - “On or about December 23 or 24, 2010, Baez stated and republished to WKMG Channel 6 news that the defense team is not backing off the above statements and from their position that Kronk was the killer. He further stated and republished to WKMG Channel 6 news that the defense would not be backing off from any statements made in its “Motion in Limine to Introduce Prior Bad Acts and Other Circumstantial Evidence Pertaining to Roy M. Kronk”. Baez said that any claim that the defense team was backing off [from Kronk] is 100% false. Such public statements by Baez as Defendant’s attorney and agent, to the general public publishes and renews the above previous out-of-court statements made by the defense team in televised interviews with news stations.”

KRONK AMENDED COMPLAINT
Filed November 26, 2013
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIYU1DLWFveHBXYnM/edit?pli=1

From JB's book, page 174

The day I had a major breakthrough with Casey came in early months of 2009....
....when I said to her, "You know Casey, I've never pressed you about what happened. I never asked why you didn't trust me.... JB then writes that Casey told him about waking up, George asking where Caylee was, them both looking for Caylee....

"I turned around and started to walk towards the house when I saw my father carrying Caylee. I could see that Caylee was dripping wet. I could tell she was dead. She had passed away. You could tell she had been in the water a long time" .

I can't wait to hear why JB was still throwing around RK name in late 2010, when he later claimed he knew Caylee drowned in early 2009 and therefore RK could not have had anything to do with Caylee's death and /or murder.

I remember clearly when one of her lawyers early in the criminal investigation, said to the judge in pretrial motions that “Kronk is every bit as much a suspect in Caylee’s death as Casey is”. Help me remember which lawyer he was. He donated 60 or 70 thousand dollars to FCA’s defense fund and also had a weird you tube video where he was walking naked on the beach with another dude. Then he got into legal trouble and had to quit. I swear this whole thing could not get any weirder if indeed Aliens DID land on Hopesprings drive.

From JB's book, page 174

The day I had a major breakthrough with Casey came in early months of 2009....
....when I said to her, "You know Casey, I've never pressed you about what happened. I never asked why you didn't trust me.... JB then writes that Casey told him about waking up, George asking where Caylee was, them both looking for Caylee....

"I turned around and started to walk towards the house when I saw my father carrying Caylee. I could see that Caylee was dripping wet. I could tell she was dead. She had passed away. You could tell she had been in the water a long time" .

I can't wait to hear why JB was still throwing around RK name in late 2010, when he later claimed he knew Caylee drowned in early 2009 and therefore RK could not have had anything to do with Caylee's death and /or murder.

Me either... OR why he was saying everyone will understand what happend long before she ever told him "what happend". He is such a fraud.

I remember clearly when one of her lawyers early in the criminal investigation, said to the judge in pretrial motions that “Kronk is every bit as much a suspect in Caylee’s death as Casey is”. Help me remember which lawyer he was. He donated 60 or 70 thousand dollars to FCA’s defense fund and also had a weird you tube video where he was walking naked on the beach with another dude. Then he got into legal trouble and had to quit. I swear this whole thing could not get any weirder if indeed Aliens DID land on Hopesprings drive.
The guy from California? Does that help? lol

ETA: Todd Macaluso?

I wish one of the attorneys (RK's or ZG's) in these depositions would slip in the foolproof suffocation search.

Can't you just hear it now?..."Mizzzz Anthony, is there any particular reason why you were searching for ways to suffocate someone on or about the time your child disappeared?"

Wonder if Dominic Casey is going to continue his trashing of Kronk, in his Kindle "book", which he and Cindy seemed to thoroughly enjoy doing in all their emails back and forth, and with Kronk's ex-wife and others?

Good way to get sued for defamation .....

I wish one of the attorneys (RK's or ZG's) in these depositions would slip in the foolproof suffocation search.

Can't you just hear it now?..."Mizzzz Anthony, is there any particular reason why you were searching for ways to suffocate someone on or about the time your child disappeared?"

They should ask it, just to irritate old Mason. He would be jumping up and down if they did....:floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB
Back