RUMORS ONLY/not verified

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheza... Thank you thank you thank you for all that you're doing for us. I would have said this earlier but AT&T is upgrading our condo buildings for this new U-Verse TV thingy. Problem is, they wiped out our phone and internet service in the process. So the cell phone is my only source of internet at this point. :p

Yes what KeyBoard said.. Thank you.

Keyboard that is a shame.. is about that digital box thing coming up? Oh I forgot DAH!!! you don't have to answer that sorry.:):)

I didn't thnk that at all GS...I'll be going back through Weleetka Monday, or Tuesday...just depends on shezas schedule.

Hi Sarah, how do you like it down here in the rumor room?
It was made for us, lots of friends come to check on us.
When we can get solid info we can come out......just kidding.
I asked Claudia's friend Mitt if i could snap her picture and record her (sharing her info) I must have scared her, she got up and left her winning machine!

Yes what KeyBoard said.. Thank you.

Keyboard that is a shame.. is about that digital box thing coming up? Oh I forgot DAH!!! you don't have to answer that sorry.:):)
Lol! No problem GS... Yeah the U-Verse is a digital cable package (so it probably does have something to do with the shutdown of analog TV broadcasting in Feb '09). I told the AT&T guy he can keep my cable TV service but please give me my internet back. :)

Sheza... Thank you thank you thank you for all that you're doing for us. I would have said this earlier but AT&T is upgrading our condo buildings for this new U-Verse TV thingy. Problem is, they wiped out our phone and internet service in the process. So the cell phone is my only source of internet at this point. :p

Your welcome Keyboard, Locals wish we could help more.

I am glad we finally heard from Sheza - it's hard to send out a search party for someone we don't really know (haha). Thank you for going to find out what you could. I feel so bad for the poor woman - the grandchild, her friend, apparently her son - and on top of all of that aguish she had to pack a house and move - which is a whole other stress in itself. I would imagine she numbly stumbles through each day a day at a time. I hope she has some support to help her that are outside of the cast of characters in her family.

I've been lurking on this thread since it happened, and I appreciate your info.

I find this case to be one of the most puzzling ones to date.

It appears random, yet NOT random at the same time. Weird, huh.

The info LE has just released about the Glock is just another piece of the puzzle. I wonder why they released that bit of info? And JUST that bit? Hmmmmm.......

I am glad we finally heard from Sheza - it's hard to send out a search party for someone we don't really know (haha). Thank you for going to find out what you could. I feel so bad for the poor woman - the grandchild, her friend, apparently her son - and on top of all of that aguish she had to pack a house and move - which is a whole other stress in itself. I would imagine she numbly stumbles through each day a day at a time. I hope she has some support to help her that are outside of the cast of characters in her family.

"numbly stumbles" how true.

I I would imagine she numbly stumbles through each day a day at a time. I hope she has some support to help her that are outside of the cast of characters in her family.

I would imagine she numbly stumbles through each day a day at a time

Don't you know that is true. I would probably sleep all the time. That is what happens to me My body & my brain just shut off. I always wished I could be like some people that clean & wax & cook & do windows ect when they are upset ..no not my luck to be constructive at least... I just sleep..& I mean dose off sitting at my desk or what ever. It is messed up. Thank God I don't have alot to be depressed about. LOL..But when my mom died that was all I wanted to do. Then you wake up & suddenly remember they are gone.

Whew! OK I have phone and internet again. Much better to post on a 17" widescreen than an itty-bitty 2" phone screen where each letter is about the size of a flake of dandruff. :D

I've been lurking on this thread since it happened, and I appreciate your info.

I find this case to be one of the most puzzling ones to date.

It appears random, yet NOT random at the same time. Weird, huh.

The info LE has just released about the Glock is just another piece of the puzzle. I wonder why they released that bit of info? And JUST that bit? Hmmmmm.......

Hi Willow, surely it wasn't just random? I don't think LE's have a clue who these monsters could be.

I would imagine she numbly stumbles through each day a day at a time

Don't you know that is true. I would probably sleep all the time. That is what happens to me My body & my brain just shut off. I always wished I could be like some people that clean & wax & cook & do windows ect when they are upset ..no not my luck to be constructive at least... I just sleep..& I mean dose off sitting at my desk or what ever. It is messed up. Thank God I don't have alot to be depressed about. LOL..But when my mom died that was all I wanted to do. Then you wake up & suddenly remember they are gone.

I'm the same way, GS... After my fiancee died back in 2000 all I wanted to do was sleep, because it was the only way I could begin to forget about what happened. But then, like you, I wake up, and realize that I really hadn't forgotten. **oops... This is kinda OT. Sorry folks. :)

Has there been a case like this one before? I wonder how it was solved.

I'm the same way, GS... After my fiancee died back in 2000 all I wanted to do was sleep, because it was the only way I could begin to forget about what happened. But then, like you, I wake up, and realize that I really hadn't forgotten. **oops... This is kinda OT. Sorry folks. :)

When my husband died I just wanted to sleep also.
(sorry about your fiancee was it sudden)
With all the OSBI and media goings on Vickie may have kept it all inside until now.

What I mean by not random, is the execution type murder. Like a message was being sent. To whom, I have no idea. Can't even hazard a guess.

sheza I am so sorry for your loss also. Sleep was my friend...

Vicky must be on the verge. She probably has kept it all inside. Oh my and not only dealing with the death itself but you know as well as I do guilt follows you around too. Could've... would've...should've. God love her.

I echo that sentiment, GS... God be with Vicky and the rest of them:innocent:

I must be picking up on all the angst! This case and the Caylee case are about to drive me bananas. (And, I have long been on the Madeleine case, but not here.)

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member