RUMORS ONLY/not verified

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henryetta has a Super 8 and the old Holidome (Holiday Inn) which is now Henryetta Inn and Dome
Okmulgee has a Best Western and a Days Inn
This place in Henryetta might be fun and is probably locally owned
Tiger Mountain Ranch Resort http://www.tigermountainranch.com/

Henryetta Free-Lance now has the bracelets as well. If you all would like, I could send you some. I just wouldn't want to ask the school. They've got enough to worry about

I hope I'm not offending anyone by saying this, but would you mind if we keep this thread for rumors? Thanks.

Oh lord........I was just catching up and I'm sitting here crying.....I love labs and I just lost one and about to lose another....so all I have left is SERRADAMMIT...We have 3 acres (fenced) but I'll have to talk to my husband. He swears he won't have anymore dogs because it hurts to much....I have thought and thought about something I could do for those girls. My daughter went to school in New York and we drove up there and rescused Serra because she was abused. Like I said, I'll have to talk to m husband.........

PS....our dogs live in the house with us and are TOTALLY spoiled. We feed them Eukanuba and raw liver. They rule our house.

Henryetta Free-Lance now has the bracelets as well. If you all would like, I could send you some. I just wouldn't want to ask the school. They've got enough to worry about

You all may contact the freelance by calling 918 652-3311.
It may not be a bad idea to get a subscription too, to stay posted on things. They do the best they can with the facts they are given, to report stories. I KNOW they stay in contact with Ms Brown a couple of times a week, and follow every single lead they get. I try to stay abreast of what locals are saying, for them... but they cant print rumors. Still, they follow up for the facts when they hear of rumor's rising. I respect these freelancers a great deal.

(how much you all think I should charge for that advertising? lol)

We always give them their shots every year, plus heartworm protection and preventic collars. The older one gets 3 baby aspirin, glucosomine,vitami c every night. When he's edgy and hurting I give him tranquilizer prescribed by the vet. The raw liver is for their coats and flaky skin.

We always give them their shots every year, plus heartworm protection and preventic collars. The older one gets 3 baby aspirin, glucosomine,vitami c every night. When he's edgy and hurting I give him tranquilizer prescribed by the vet. The raw liver is for their coats and flaky skin.

Sooner...calm down, relax. I certainly hope you don't think you have to convince ANY of us how much you love those dogs of yours!!! I have no doubt in my mind of that and I'm sure no one else does either. We know you're a good mommy Sooner, honestly.

sorry, I got carried away....sigh.....

No you didn't.....it's just who you are, don't EVER apologize for that. I feel really bad about it myself and I understand. It's gonna be okay. We'll make sure they're okay or we'll get them...whichever it comes to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125