Sad photograph

BhamMama said:
The caption said "Before she fell asleep, she opened her laptop computer and played songs that reminded her of 'Cat,' and one of the Marines asked if she wanted them to continue standing watch as she slept."

It is terrible and so very sad.
Good catch. :blowkiss:

Very sad.... I hope that little guy brings his mommy much happiness!

God Bless our Soldiers and their Families!

Oh man, i wish I hadn't looked at that. Just last week I found out that my first true love is stationed in Iraq. I can hardly watch the news anymore when they talk about the war and the casualties.

Thank you for this thread and the links. What a sad reminder of what some of our sons, daughters, and parents are going through.

I know we can't possibly bring them all home safe, but it's heart-warming to see that so many of them, when they do come home in a flag-draped casket are treated with such honor and dignity.

God bless our soldiers and all who love them.

fran

amandab just pray for his safe return and have confidence knowing he is doing what he wants to be doing. He is serving his country be proud!!

amandab said:
Oh man, i wish I hadn't looked at that. Just last week I found out that my first true love is stationed in Iraq. I can hardly watch the news anymore when they talk about the war and the casualties.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back