Sale of Medicis to Valeant Pharmaceuticals by Jonah Shacknai

Do you think the deaths of RZ and Max brought the sale of Medicis to Valeant?

• Yes

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM, and snipped by me for relevance. I apologize for being a little late responding.

Now that some time has passed, I find I agree with you, after all. And perhaps your feelings were right all along about the wrongful death lawsuit. I feel certain Rebecca's family is looking forward to asking many questions of the named defendants under oath. It is their legal right, after all. They are only looking for answers, as you have pointed out.

And now that the SOL is past for any wrongful death civil suits to be filed by Dina or Jonah, I hope that speculation has been put to rest. If there was a legal reason for either of them to file a wrongful death suit on Max's behalf, I believe they would have done so. I hope the passage of time will encourage Dina to stop her public accusal of Rebecca.

Estate of Rebecca Zahau et al v. Shacknai et al

Estate of Rebecca Zahau et al v. Shacknai et al - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

IMO, DS should be asking JS about the whereabouts of GS the morning of Max's accident...........and of JS's as well. Perhaps she already knows the truth and received $$$$$$ to not go down that path in a court of law.

Jonah only made 30 million on the Medicis sale?
============================================
Based on the filing,etc. that's the number....something seems missing for the FOUNDER of a Company to only pocket $30 mil on a $2.6 BILLION merger.I looked up when he sold stock in 2010 or so for x amount of million that lowered his stock holdings to only 940k.....you'd think he'd be holding at least 5 million shares in today's corporate world.

BBM, and snipped by me for relevance. I apologize for being a little late responding.

Now that some time has passed, I find I agree with you, after all. And perhaps your feelings were right all along about the wrongful death lawsuit. I feel certain Rebecca's family is looking forward to asking many questions of the named defendants under oath. It is their legal right, after all. They are only looking for answers, as you have pointed out.

And now that the SOL is past for any wrongful death civil suits to be filed by Dina or Jonah, I hope that speculation has been put to rest. If there was a legal reason for either of them to file a wrongful death suit on Max's behalf, I believe they would have done so. I hope the passage of time will encourage Dina to stop her public accusal of Rebecca.

Estate of Rebecca Zahau et al v. Shacknai et al

Estate of Rebecca Zahau et al v. Shacknai et al - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

IMO, DS should be asking JS about the whereabouts of GS the morning of Max's accident...........and of JS's as well. Perhaps she already knows the truth and received $$$$$$ to not go down that path in a court of law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592