SBTC and the Zodiac Killer

UKGuy said:
JonBenet may have been killed later into the morning than most people assume!
Yes to the above, UKGuy. I understand your reckoning about the promise, "I will call you tomorrow...", and wouldn't it have been ever so helpful if both time and date had been specified. You entertain the possibility that the Ramseys may have wanted the world to think that the crime occurred prior to midnight 25/26. Now, please be patient with me, just as you have always been in the past, and allow me to ask bluntly, why would they want everyone to think that? For everyone to think that is for everyone to dismiss the alleged scream which occurred sometime after midnight, if memory serves. I guess the Ramseys saw the report of the scream for what it was--a neighbor's dream? The Ramseys were thinking ahead--to the date they wanted to inscribe on their daughter's tombstone, eh.

I really do enjoy dialoguing with you.

You entertain the possibility that the Ramseys may have wanted the world to think that the crime occurred prior to midnight 25/26. Now, please be patient with me, just as you have always been in the past, and allow me to ask bluntly, why would they want everyone to think that? For everyone to think that is for everyone to dismiss the alleged scream which occurred sometime after midnight, if memory serves.

I'll tell you why: because it's more tragic that way, so it increases their victimhood. Plus, it could be a subconscious need to confess.

So's Eagle. Ask Eagle. (Just kidding, Supe.)

Anyway, they did some testing that it was possible for Melody Stanton to hear the scream and the 3rd floor occupants not hear it, so I really don't think it was just a dream. And it'd just be too much of a coincidence that she'd have such a dream at the exact time a real-life person screamed.

If my tentative theory turns out to be even partially correct, that some of the friends may have been there, JR did all the downplaying because of his guilt about having been such a failure as a parent, and to try to prevent the public finding out what he'd been allowing to go on in that house. Nedra was once quoted as saying JohnBenet wasn't molested MUCH, and sorry, I don't remember the source for that. Ask Super Dave. It may be much more important than we thought, key to the whole thing.

If my tentative theory turns out to be even partially correct, that some of the friends may have been there, JR did all the downplaying because of his guilt about having been such a failure as a parent, and to try to prevent the public finding out what he'd been allowing to go on in that house.

My brother's the same way.

Nedra was once quoted as saying JonBenet wasn't molested MUCH, and sorry, I don't remember the source for that. Ask Super Dave. It may be much more important than we thought, key to the whole thing.

I think it was in PMPT.

Eagle1 said:
So's Eagle. Ask Eagle. (Just kidding, Supe.)

Anyway, they did some testing that it was possible for Melody Stanton to hear the scream and the 3rd floor occupants not hear it, so I really don't think it was just a dream. And it'd just be too much of a coincidence that she'd have such a dream at the exact time a real-life person screamed.
Who was the other person that heard JB scream?

Toaster said:
Who was the other person that heard JB scream?
Toaster: A neighbor said she heard a child scream late that night. She then recanted. No-one else heard the scream as far as I know.

Solace said:
Toaster: A neighbor said she heard a child scream late that night. She then recanted. No-one else heard the scream as far as I know.
I knew that. It was Eagle1's post that confused me. He should have wrote "And it'd just be too much of a coincidence that she'd have such a dream at the exact time a real-life person (might have) screamed".

Sorry, I thought he was implying that it was known she screamed.

Toaster said:
I knew that. It was Eagle1's post that confused me. He should have wrote "And it'd just be too much of a coincidence that she'd have such a dream at the exact time a real-life person (might have) screamed".

Sorry, I thought he was implying that it was known she screamed.
Toaster

Eagles a she and I can see how she confused you in that post.

narlacat said:
Toaster, Eagle's a she, and I can see how she confused you in that post.

"Let me rephrase" again.

If Melody Stanton was awakened by a scream at 2 o'clock in the afternoon, we could assume it was a dream, since nobody in the neighborhood would have screamed then.
But she woke her husband, so they know what time it was, right about the time we decided that JonBenet was probably being murdered. Get it? The timing.

Evidently Stanton was silenced the same way Barnhill was. Someone talked them both out of what they'd seen and heard. I still believe a scream woke Stanton, and her husband definitely said he heard the sound of metal on concrete. So what do you suppose woke her, before her husband, if not the scream that she first said she heard?
Police tested and found the sound would carry to their house but not up to the 3rd floor of the Rs' house.

Eagle1 said:
"Let me rephrase" again.

If Melody Stanton was awakened by a scream at 2 o'clock in the afternoon, we could assume it was a dream, since nobody in the neighborhood would have screamed then.
But she woke her husband, so they know what time it was, right about the time we decided that JonBenet was probably being murdered. Get it? The timing.

Evidently Stanton was silenced the same way Barnhill was. Someone talked them both out of what they'd seen and heard. I still believe a scream woke Stanton, and her husband definitely said he heard the sound of metal on concrete. So what do you suppose woke her, before her husband, if not the scream that she first said she heard?
Police tested and found the sound would carry to their house but not up to the 3rd floor of the Rs' house.
Thanks for clarifying Eagle.

narlacat said:
Thanks for clarifying Eagle.

So the way I've put it this time makes sense, everyone?

She may have just decided on her own that she was mistaken, since her husband wasn't silenced and did tell what he heard. But BPD tested, and verified the sound of a scream would indeed travel across the street from the Rs' basement, but not upwards to the 3rd floor.

I don't think I'd have bought a house with childrens' bedrooms on a floor below the parents. To me it's a very ugly house, even if someone hadn't got killed there. But I know, in that location it was stylish.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zurbamommyof2
Back