Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
A petition to get the FBI involved in Brittanee's disappearance. Who knows if it'll make any difference, but what can it hurt?

http://www.causes.com/actions/17316...vestigation-of-missing-brittanee-marie-drexel

I don't have a Facebook account, so it wouldn't let me sign the petition. :( However, I did pass this along to some friends via e-mail that DO have FB accounts. :)

Thank you for posting this, LLLindsay! :gthanks:

We miss you, Britt! :beats:

EXAoNMw.jpg

The FBI was involved at the beginning of the investigation. Here is a video from YouTube linked straight to The Cue Center's official account which shows FBI along with local search parties conducting a search in October 2009. Now, who's to say they're not still involved today? MBPD has said their persons of interest are from the MB/surrounding areas and that they have no indication they knew Brittanee. I really have no clue, I've looked through several articles but I've found no indication that as of 2012/2013 showing the FBI nvolved. I thought that especially when SLED took over that room search August 2011 that the FBI was included, but I can't find anything to confirm it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9XYw-SDigQ

If MBPD has a solid lead for one of their POIs that they're convinced are local, maybe the FBI stepped out of the picture? We know that she was transported across state lines as a minor (which should STILL be considered a crime), but we also know that Brittanees cell phone did not ping in any other states than SC after she disappeared. That doesn't mean that whoever is responsible didn't take Brittanee somewhere other than SC or that the phone could even still be in SC.. They could have easily just turned the phone off to hinder any further potential tracking activity. But, if the MB police are convinced its someone local, I guess the FBI could remove themselves? I don't know... A lot of the local Law Enforcent divisions don't like to get the FBI involved. One, because they believe it may cause people to think that they don't know how to solve a case, and they believe it makes them look bad. IMO, once the FBI is involved, there should never be a point where they find it 'ok' to leave it up to local LE. At one time in this investigation, the case was serious enough to need their help, or they would have never been included at all. Brittanee's parents have both said that they personally feel MBPD isn't doing their job, they feel like the Myrtle Beach police aren't doing enough to find her or explore the tips and leads they've 'pushed to the side'. I don't think FBI should consider her disappearance as 'out of their jurisdiction'... Just because they don't have evidence to confirm that Brittanee or her cell phone left SC or have POIs in different states doesn't change the fact that she is missing.... They've even said that they believe this is now a homicide.. They need all the help they can get, obviously.

back to the phone thing i believe that the pink phone she is holding is still the same orange phone just with a pink phone cover on it if i am remembering correctly my friend had one on hers so i am pretty sure they made them for that phone

back to the phone thing i believe that the pink phone she is holding is still the same orange phone just with a pink phone cover on it if i am remembering correctly my friend had one on hers so i am pretty sure they made them for that phone

That would make sense since I do not see the LG marking below the earpiece on the pink phone in the photos posted above as though it is covered. It also looks like the earpiece is recessed rather than on the surface which would make sense if it had a pink cover on it. The overall shape is a match to the Qwerty phone also. It appears to be thicker and the corners are rounded like the Qwerty phone.

That would make sense since I do not see the LG marking below the earpiece on the pink phone in the photos posted above as though it is covered. It also looks like the earpiece is recessed rather than on the surface which would make sense if it had a pink cover on it. The overall shape is a match to the Qwerty phone also. It appears to be thicker and the corners are rounded like the Qwerty phone.

Yeah, I think you guys may be right on this one! The model I think was LG ENV something. I googled "LG ENV Qwerty pink case", and there were a lot of results.. all different shades of pink. Out of the ones I've looked at, I think I've seen about two pictures that could match that same pink color if it is a cover. The picture with her phone showing the pink cover does look the same size/shape wise as the orange. In between her fingers where she's holding that pink phone, I think I can see the buttons located below the screen, and the buttons look like they are also pink.. on the orange phone, the buttons look silver. The pink covers I've seen for the ENV don't cover up the dialing buttons, just the area around it. Even if it's not the same orange ENV, I think it knocks out my theory of that other pink phone I posted, because that phone has to be slid open in order to dial a number or use the phone at all.

KGrHqZrQFDH8ccCZCBRFFgjf960_35_zpsae2177fc.jpg

222-1_zps92a8ab1f.jpg

qwerty2_zpsdb8abb71.jpg

I went and googled a pink cover case for the LG VX9900 ENV Qwerty camera and cell phone like justagir247 and Christina691 mentioned and came up with this. As you can see it is mostly open to expose the screen and numbers for dialing. If the phone is orange then the exposed numbers on the Qwerty phone to dial would be orange as shown above. When I look at the picture Christina posted of BD with her cell phone in her left hand between her middle finger and ring finger I can see a button and to me it looks orange. I can also see a button between her ring finger and pinky and it too looks orange which makes sense if the phone is orange. Notice the picture of the pink cell phone cover says ifa2008 I wonder if it is from 2008. I think I found the picture on eBay.

Yes! That is my YouTube account. I've been meaning to log on today to let you guys know that I was able to upload it, but I have been super busy today!

Dr. Phil: Behind the Headlines- The Disappearance of Brittanee Drexel (Part 1/3) - YouTube

I often find myself reviewing the old threads on here when it comes to Brittanee's case. I saw so many comments and posts back from 2009 stating how rude and inconsiderate Peter was when Brittanee's case was profiled by Dr. Phil. I did major digging for a LONG time to try and find the entire episode, but due to copyright restrictions & all of that jazz, I was never able to find it. I wanted to see it bad enough, so I eventually just broke down and bought it straight from Dr. Phil's official merchandise web page for close to $30. It was well worth it, because I was finally able to see and understand exactly what Dawn & Chad Drexel have been explaining for the last four years. You can literally see how cold hearted these "friends" are, and you get to see Peter refer to himself as "the victim" & whine that he's "been thrown under the bus for no reason". He complains that the media has spelled his name incorrectly in the press rather than showing sympathy to a set of parents that have no idea where their teenage daughter is or what may have happened to her.

And let me say this, I worked literally for days to try and get this thing uploaded. When you order a single episode, the Dr. Phil show will send you a physical DVD. First, I had to rip the episode to the local files on my computer in order for me to be able to upload it anywhere online. The episode run time is 43 minutes total, YouTube will only let you upload about 9-10 minute videos at the max, so then I had to split it in three parts AND convert the original playback format to one of YouTube's acceptable formats. Seriously, a nightmare.. But I knew this was most likely going to be the only way you guys could watch without having to purchase it!

I'm hoping it doesn't get removed for copyright or whatever, but just incase it does, I do still have the video stored locally on my laptop!

Yes! That is my YouTube account. I've been meaning to log on today to let you guys know that I was able to upload it, but I have been super busy today!

Dr. Phil: Behind the Headlines- The Disappearance of Brittanee Drexel (Part 1/3) - YouTube

I often find myself reviewing the old threads on here when it comes to Brittanee's case. I saw so many comments and posts back from 2009 stating how rude and inconsiderate Peter was when Brittanee's case was profiled by Dr. Phil. I did major digging for a LONG time to try and find the entire episode, but due to copyright restrictions & all of that jazz, I was never able to find it. I wanted to see it bad enough, so I eventually just broke down and bought it straight from Dr. Phil's official merchandise web page for close to $30. It was well worth it, because I was finally able to see and understand exactly what Dawn & Chad Drexel have been explaining for the last four years. You can literally see how cold hearted these "friends" are, and you get to see Peter refer to himself as "the victim" & whine that he's "been thrown under the bus for no reason". He complains that the media has spelled his name incorrectly in the press rather than showing sympathy to a set of parents that have no idea where their teenage daughter is or what may have happened to her.

And let me say this, I worked literally for days to try and get this thing uploaded. When you order a single episode, the Dr. Phil show will send you a physical DVD. First, I had to rip the episode to the local files on my computer in order for me to be able to upload it anywhere online. The episode run time is 43 minutes total, YouTube will only let you upload about 9-10 minute videos at the max, so then I had to split it in three parts AND convert the original playback format to one of YouTube's acceptable formats. Seriously, a nightmare.. But I knew this was most likely going to be the only way you guys could watch without having to purchase it!

I'm hoping it doesn't get removed for copyright or whatever, but just incase it does, I do still have the video stored locally on my laptop!

Have you ever read up on Eyes for Lies? Looks like she's tried to review Peter 2x before but never had enough info. THANK YOU for posting this so maybe she can finally see more reviewable material. :great:

I was wondering about that! I'm not familiar with 'Eyes for Lies', can someone explain? I looked around on the website for a moment. I'm glad I could help, it was no problem at all. Praying that the video release will lead to more chatter and get Brittanee's name back out in the public eye. Praying even more for someone to finally come clean.

67 days from today will mark 4 years. 4 years since a mother was able to look in her little girl's eyes. 4 years that Brittanee's family and friends haven't been able to hear her say "I love you". 1,394 long, exhausting days that her loved ones have sat anxiously and hopeless, just waiting for Brittanee to walk through their door.
I hope that we are able to continue to keep her name out there, so that 2013 will deliver answers to all of or questions and our prayers

Eyes for Lies (aka Renee) is a professional deception and credibility expert. She assists law enforcement on homicides and other cases involving deception, and teaches law enforcement how to spot reliable clues to deception in her training course. Eyes for Lies teaches law enforcement nationally from the federal, state and local levels.

Only 50 individuals
were found to spot deception
with great accuracy
after testing more than 15,000 people.

Eyes for Lies is one of these people, known as a "Truth Wizard."

Eyes for Lies has taught her course in the biggest cities in the U.S. from Chicago to New York City to Los Angeles and Washington, D.C.
(www.eyesforlies.com/about.htm & she has a FB room as well)

Oh my gosh, that's fantastic! I hope that she'll look into it. I was browsing around on the site just now & saw the FAQ/requirement section & it said to please avoid submitting a case/topic dated a year or older. Her case is still active!

Thank you, Christina691, for taking such time to upload the Dr. Phil episode!

Oh my gosh, that's fantastic! I hope that she'll look into it. I was browsing around on the site just now & saw the FAQ/requirement section & it said to please avoid submitting a case/topic dated a year or older. Her case is still active!

Hopefully being newly posted info she will still review it. Even to say she believes he's truthful just crude.

Where are you Brittanee? :sigh:

A couple of things got my attention after watching the Dr. Phil episodes a couple of times over the past couple of days. I've never seen the show before and I'm not sure when this was taped but DD just looks worn out. Poor lady. I was a bit surprised at the statement from Myrtle Beach police at the end of the show that no one at that time had been named a person of interest or suspect. Was PB named a person of interest later or maybe he wasn't named at all? I guess I see the term person of interest associated with his name in different stories posted on the internet quite a bit. Just wondering. I was also surprised when DD said she attempted to call JO and AL the night BD went missing but they didn't answer the phone. Have they ever talked with DD at any time? If they haven't that is just awful since they were the ones that invited BD to Myrtle Beach and drove her there. I don't understand why PB makes such a big deal out of the fact that his last name is misspelled. So what? It seemed to be his primary concern. I mean I have one of those last names too and I don't think I've ever seen it spelled correctly and it doesn't bother me. I'm used to it I guess. I also get the feeling one of the reasons PB hasn't talked with the DD is because his lawyer has advised him not too. When PB was asked that question his lawyer immediately spoke up and answered the question for PB by saying PB has cooperated with the police and what else can he do and what good would it do for PB to talk with the Drexels. I thought that was kind of a dumb thing to say because there is a lot of good you could do if you picked up your phone and called DD. He was being a lawyer I guess for what that is worth.

I think this was brought up before... but perhaps Brittanee met someone shady at a club, he saw her walking, offered her a ride, and then took her down to the Georgetown area against her will? I just cant see PB and crew being able to pull off an abduction... they're a bunch of stupid, greedy, entitled, selfish kids, not cold-blooded abductors/murderers...if they had done something against Brittanee by now one of them would have talked.

She was clearly naive/trusting of strangers according to her friends (or maybe Dawn, not sure) seeing as how there's a video of her hanging out in a stranger's hotel room. That guy happened to be nice, but there's a lot of shady people who hang out at clubs that Britt could have just as easily trusted.

In my opinion..i believe in one way our another she was lured somewhere weather that was the "friends" luring her on the trip a stranger into a car,room ,alley ect i do not believe she was grabbed off the street to much of a chance that she would cause a commotion.. I just wish some new leads would come up or they would re examine the old one it might help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member