Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I believe the girls she was with switched hotel rooms that night.

Actually I believe the girls switched rooms the next day (Sunday April 26), supposedly after the MB police had searched their hotel room, found no signs of foul play, and had taken possession of Brittanee’s belongings. I highly doubt they stayed the extra day out of any kind of concern or regard for Brittanee, and they obviously didn’t exactly exert themselves searching for her, so I assume they were asked to stay the extra night by LE. They left MB on Monday the 27th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, I believe the girls she was with switched hotel rooms that night.
They did switch rooms and left BD belongings behind in the original room. Never made sense to me, why they left her things in the room. Maybe they knew she wasn't going back. Idiot girl still wanted her shorts? I think the story about the shorts was a lie just to get her out on that sidewalk alone.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I believe this is the case. JMHO

Think about it for just a minute. . . okay, times up.

Brittanee had to pay them back somehow, but little did she know what was going to happen and it was going to be with her freedom/liberties, her life as she knew it, and unfortunately she paid with her life.

It takes a special kind of evil to be able to live with yourself after facilitating this and or having a hand it it somehow. Someone got the ball rolling.

There are many words I would love to use right now but with respect for my fellow sleuth, the mods and my membership, I must refrain. :stormingmad:

100% agree I think someone knew who to call for party favors when they got there and I think that person either knew the T's or was a T and there is the connection , however on that note I 100% believe What Randa M went thru almost being snatched right off the street . and I think they tried that BECAUSE it worked so well for them the first time ! (what a nightmare loose in MB)

https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...fa60d8fccd4be9!8m2!3d33.1457632!4d-79.4173446

The link above is the corner of Seven Mile Road and South Santee Rd. Old Collins Creek is the next street below them and the stash house is after that. This is a grave yard and has all the relatives of all the community buried there. It is just a click down the road from the cell tower that her phone last pinged.Where I am going with this ,that even if they searched this area, did LE search the grave yard with cadaver dogs. Just think like a criminal. Dispose of the body in a grave where people are buried. It could be right under our nose in plain site. Could the gator pit be just an assumption that Taquan Brown made. He only assumes ST shot her, he didn't say he saw her shot by him. you can zoom in and see the graveyard. Across the street is s a fire dept. and very large metal tanks behind the building. Remember how one of the pyschics mentioned metal. I have been to this area and it would be easy to dig a grave and not even be noticed.The perps could have done this to through off LE. I just thought I would share this theory .I mean who would know, seems like they do everything very close to home.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...fa60d8fccd4be9!8m2!3d33.1457632!4d-79.4173446

The link above is the corner of Seven Mile Road and South Santee Rd. Old Collins Creek is the next street below them and the stash house is after that. This is a grave yard and has all the relatives of all the community buried there. It is just a click down the road from the cell tower that her phone last pinged.Where I am going with this ,that even if they searched this area, did LE search the grave yard with cadaver dogs. Just think like a criminal. Dispose of the body in a grave where people are buried. It could be right under our nose in plain site. Could the gator pit be just an assumption that Taquan Brown made. He only assumes ST shot her, he didn't say he saw her shot by him. you can zoom in and see the graveyard. Across the street is s a fire dept. and very large metal tanks behind the building. Remember how one of the pyschics mentioned metal. I have been to this area and it would be easy to dig a grave and not even be noticed.The perps could have done this to through off LE. I just thought I would share this theory .I mean who would know, seems like they do everything very close to home.

I wanted to add that LE should check out who was buried during The time BD went missing or around that time frame. I think it would be worth a shot.

Any thoughts?

YES !!!!! I will say something if you want to Dawn, I have been All over this road and I didn't see the graveyard before !!!! you know I would have assumed that they left her in the forest , gators are one thing, but wild hogs will do the same but never thought of a cemetery!!!!! Frankly I didn't give them enough credit to think of that, but again they haven't been caught yet

Ok, so there are two funeral homes, Simmons and Williams only one online , goes back to 2009 but bringing back no results, any ideas?

oh and also Tiger, I thought the stash house was on Collins creek also but I guess that's too close to home isn't the address actually on Weston Rd?

NM tiger I misunderstood the address , now I see!!!!

YES !!!!! I will say something if you want to Dawn, I have been All over this road and I didn't see the graveyard before !!!! you know I would have assumed that they left her in the forest , gators are one thing, but wild hogs will do the same but never thought of a cemetery!!!!! Frankly I didn't give them enough credit to think of that, but again they haven't been caught yet

Sloane7777 , yes that would be great if you run that by her. I am not on facebook with her or have never contacted the D family I have just followed B's story. I just know the area real well and this just popped into my head. Hopefully it will be helpful. Thanks

I have only been to Myrtle Beach twice since Brittanee's disappearance. Used to go there at least every other year. I am 65 now and my first trip there was in 1968. We live a few hours away in Virginia. Not sure I have ever driven through mcclellanville but in the 1990s I was trying to take my niece to go shopping and we wound up in a rather shady looking place. I did not feel comfortable so back to the hotel we were staying in we went. Never ventured out away from our hotel without my sister or husband with us after that. It seemed to change once places like Barefoot Landing and major entertainment industry made it necessary to go further away from the beach. Used to walk to amusements and beach wear shops and restaurants like Peach's for lunch. Sad how it has changed.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

A little OT
Just a warning to help people when traveling.

I once had a very scary incident and want to share to help people avoid what happened to me. I was on a highway in a busy main city late at night and I did not know how to get around. I made the big mistake of exiting the highway because I realized i needed to go the other direction. So my plan was to exit and find an on ramp in the other direction.

Serious bad move on my part. I exited the highway and ended up in a real scary part of the city and it was late at night and there was no on ramp I could find to get back on the highway. Luckily nothing bad happened and somehow I managed to drive my way out of the area to a safer part of the city to eventually find my way back onto the highway.

It is scary how quickly my situation changed. One minute I was fine and just traveling along and next thing I know I was in a scary part of the city with characters roaming the streets that did not seem to be the friendly type that would give an out of towner directions. Im sure I may have been exaggerating my predicament in my own mind because I was alone but the fear I had was very real.

Anyway just wanted to share so people dont make the same mistake I did. Have a good traveling plan before heading out and be sure you know the areas you are in.

oh and also Tiger, I thought the stash house was on Collins creek also but I guess that's too close to home isn't the address actually on Weston Rd?
Actually the Weston is not the stash house it is directly next St. James Church just below Old Collins Creek Rd. where ST lives. Its between Bunkerhill road and South Santee rd. next to the church. if you zoom into the google map . After that reporter from MB did that piece on the stash house, they didn't release address, but I took a screen shot and went to McClellanville and found it. Brett Davidson was the reporter News 10 NBC.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/B...948bd0498014c4!8m2!3d33.1544827!4d-79.4127597

This link will show you also show you the church is 2 buildings black roofs just below them is a green roof ,thats the stash house. do a street veiw from the link Idid before and you will see the house. also here is the link from BrettDavidson, the 2nd video has the stash house in it.
http://www.whec.com/news/brittanee-drexel-suspect-interview-exclusive/4303599/

Cell tower, Seven mile rd, cemetery,T's home on Old Collins RD, and the stash house are within a 1 mile radius, maybe even closer.

There is a question that I would ask or hope a reporter would have asked DT. My question would be if he was telling the truth that he had nothing to do with Brittanee's disappearance, but he knew the culprit or culprits, would he give up their names. I know he seems so careful in what he says in interviews and seems rehearsed but I do believe if he knew nothing, he would at the very least start throwing out some names of people who, in his opinion, should be at least interviewed. If a person is backed into a corner as he has now found himself, he would be protesting and denying his involvement a lot more.

Also, I think his mom is a pastor. Is that church close to the stash house the church where she is a pastor? I am unfamiliar with the lay of the land down there but if that church is still in use, why or how could a stash house seemingly go unnoticed by parishioners?

So much has changed in my own life since I joined websleuths and sat up late nights following B's disappearance. I have hoped and prayed for her "safe return to the loving arms of her family" and kept following for many years. Now my life is such that I only check in when I see new posts. I am 65 now, a grandmother, and caretaker for my 90 year old mother who has dementia. As I have aged, I actually have thought more about Dawn and her mom, hoping they get justice while they are all still living. Maybe something will give soon. I am proud of the countless hours folks from young and old have put into caring about Brittanee and her family. God bless.
Actually the Weston is not the stash house it is directly next St. James Church just below Old Collins Creek Rd. where ST lives. Its between Bunkerhill road and South Santee rd. next to the church. if you zoom into the google map . After that reporter from MB did that piece on the stash house, they didn't release address, but I took a screen shot and went to McClellanville and found it. Brett Davidson was the reporter News 10 NBC.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/B...948bd0498014c4!8m2!3d33.1544827!4d-79.4127597

This link will show you also show you the church is 2 buildings black roofs just below them is a green roof ,thats the stash house. do a street veiw from the link Idid before and you will see the house. also here is the link from BrettDavidson, the 2nd video has the stash house in it.
http://www.whec.com/news/brittanee-drexel-suspect-interview-exclusive/4303599/

Cell tower, Seven mile rd, cemetery,T's home on Old Collins RD, and the stash house are within a 1 mile radius, maybe even closer.

[emoji170][emoji177]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a question that I would ask or hope a reporter would have asked DT. My question would be if he was telling the truth that he had nothing to do with Brittanee's disappearance, but he knew the culprit or culprits, would he give up their names. I know he seems so careful in what he says in interviews and seems rehearsed but I do believe if he knew nothing, he would at the very least start throwing out some names of people who, in his opinion, should be at least interviewed. If a person is backed into a corner as he has now found himself, he would be protesting and denying his involvement a lot more.

Also, I think his mom is a pastor. Is that church close to the stash house the church where she is a pastor? I am unfamiliar with the lay of the land down there but if that church is still in use, why or how could a stash house seemingly go unnoticed by parishioners?

So much has changed in my own life since I joined websleuths and sat up late nights following B's disappearance. I have hoped and prayed for her "safe return to the loving arms of her family" and kept following for many years. Now my life is such that I only check in when I see new posts. I am 65 now, a grandmother, and caretaker for my 90 year old mother who has dementia. As I have aged, I actually have thought more about Dawn and her mom, hoping they get justice while they are all still living. Maybe something will give soon. I am proud of the countless hours folks from young and old have put into caring about Brittanee and her family. God bless.

Strawberry Fields, to answer your question the stash house is divided by a driveway from the church. I don't think she is the pastor there.The other answer is the culture there. These people are in a tight circle and fear others (no snitch community or else). we are taliking about a very small isolated northern part of McClellanvile, The closest grocery store is Mt Pleasant or Georgetown . Which would be a 30 -40 minute drive. There are no police in that town. Only Charleston or Berkeley county, would respond and that would be 30 minutes to an hour in most cases. South Santee area in McClellanville is made up of mostly people related. There is one hangout called Randalls that sells a few groceries, but is more a juke joint. On Sunday nights they line the streets and race cars, and motorcycles,drink beer ,liqour, and other stuff . Just check out BG's facebook for videos. This area is lawless and knows it. I think DST knows what happened to BD without a doubt (IMO). Also Bless you for taking care of your Mom.

The town of McClellanville is a sleepy little fishing village and has got a bad shadow cast over it because of the Santee community north of it. It's the other side of the Tracks so to speak..

So who owns the Stash house ? I cant find the Exact address anyone know?

Thought it had been demolished but probably thinking something esle

I just wonder who owns the land even if its gone ? Im sure it could be looked up but I cant ever get totally clear if I have the right place, and Tigerfinz the roofs on my computer don"t look green any of them but I'm pretty sure I know which one maybe I can find tax info on coordinates.

I just wonder who owns the land even if its gone ? Im sure it could be looked up but I cant ever get totally clear if I have the right place, and Tigerfinz the roofs on my computer don"t look green any of them but I'm pretty sure I know which one maybe I can find tax info on coordinates.

https://ccgisapps.charlestoncounty.org/public_search/
Harry Manigault 783 South Santee road ( I don't think anyone lives there.

Breaking news !!! DT has finally got a new lawyer after he fired his old lawyers. Just got this form Harve Jacobs channel 5 news . maybe the case will move forward again. His name is Christopher Adams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michkrifred