Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last I saw MBPD said 8:45 and they said within 7 mins they believe something happened. So its almost like they don't view the 9:15PM text as substance. Also, I can't stress enough the fact that there were many other people from ROC and from her high school in the area. But we have heard of nothing about any of them, even with her saying she was going to another friends hotel.

I just wonder if it has even been looked into. Or have they focused this whole time on trying to get the girls and guys to talk.

We do not know what happened to Brittanee because in my opinion basic fundamental questions have not be answered ala my last post.

Is it they have not checked them out or they did and they just aren't in the media. Everything else is and the way DD is on the news you would think she would say the name or person. Funny she hasn't I wonder if it's someone she is close to? Maybe JH was actually staying in MB to see Britt. Why wouldn't he get some leave with her in town, not like she is that close often. Just a thought...

Maybe JH was actually staying in MB to see Britt. Why wouldn't he get some leave with her in town, not like she is that close often. Just a thought...

Yes, yes... JH... where was JH when all this was going on ??

Back at base ?? Does anyone know for sure ?

just thinking. saw many people asking why would a girl (brittanee) end up on a trip with people who (say they) don't / didn't know her well? turning it around, who invited her, and why? someone had to initiate the arrangements.

also, read somewhere but can't find it that Jenn O was sort of an instigator of trouble. can anyone link me to that info? otherwise, i'll assume i just made that up. wondering if one of the group was a ringleader and talked the others into saying things such as "we didn't know her that well."

~snipped~ THANKS to January and cc81 - carrying this over from earlier thread for reference!

Brittanee Marie Drexel -17- missing child
Dawn D. -36- mother - www.myspace.com/bemibabe
Chad D. -37- adopted father - www.myspace.com/173449572
John K. -32- birth father - www.myspace.com/johnkahyaoglu
Michael W. -34- moms current bf - www.myspace.com/mdwpatriot
John G. -19- Britt's bf - www.myspace.com/69123240
John H. -20- friend of the Drexels who filed police report - www.myspace.com/hahn83
Tarah V.F. -19- Friend of Britt's who started Facebook group - www.myspace.com/xotarahxo

those on the trip to MB
Boys:
Peter B. -20- www.myspace.com/peteybroz
Philip W. -20- www.myspace.com/73047125
Keith C. -19- www.myspace.com/80164512
Viet N. -19- www.myspace.com/vietphunguyen
Ugur O. -20- www.myspace.com/our17
Phil O. -22- www.myspace.com/lebronjr3
Khalid S. -19- www.myspace.com/roccity
Anthony H. -19- www.myspace.com/applejuicedifset
Louie D'A. -
Nico C. -
Matthew A. -

Girls:
Jennifer O. -20- www.myspace.com/nj122104 - http://www.myspace.com/x3_jennn
Lindsay Q -
Alanna L.

When he says intimate he means private. It is really good he believes there is hope but it is also odd he won't reveal the reason. My guess is because somebody won't like it.

I originally noted this due to the fact that it is unknown if BD is dead or alive. I wasn't able to hear the news this morning, but my husband did and he said they think it is a man who went missing about 5 months ago.

Is Brittanee's case still in the news. I don't see anything on WHEC or WHAM anymore?

just thinking. saw many people asking why would a girl (brittanee) end up on a trip with people who (say they) don't / didn't know her well? turning it around, who invited her, and why? someone had to initiate the arrangements.

also, read somewhere but can't find it that Jenn O was sort of an instigator of trouble. can anyone link me to that info? otherwise, i'll assume i just made that up. wondering if one of the group was a ringleader and talked the others into saying things such as "we didn't know her that well."

I know it came from previous threads but AL was the person BD knew. She was the link for BD to JO and the other group from Rochester in MB at the time the Lindsay Q group. AL is dating JO's brother.

When he says intimate he means private. It is really good he believes there is hope but it is also odd he won't reveal the reason. My guess is because somebody won't like it.

Not only they won't like it; but also it will hinder the investigation, mostlikely. JMO

Searching and landing on lots of comments on this case in various sites today. I'm just going to repeat some of the stuff i saw some comments that caught my eye. Read more than once that Peter B. is a club promoter, w/ connection to Club Kryptonite promoter Ronnie D, who is somehow connected with Peter B's lawyer, John P. (they are business partners?) also, Peter B. connected with a site called viphappyhour in rochester; including doing under-age night promotions. Also, saw comments speculating that Peter B gave incorrect last name to MB cops, that is why there was the confusion. Read that Club Kryptonite was skeezy, sleezy and some very "adult" things go on there. Once commenter said Ronnie D. and Club K involved w/ organized crime and sex industry. lots of interconnection between club promotions, under agers, etc. (reminding me of casey A. lifestyle.) my theory on this is not good: she got into Club K w/ the help of VIP Peter, they wanted her (tried to force her?) to do some "adult" things, and then things went very, very wrong.

snipping and bolding....

Originally posted by Autumndreams in thread #5

Bolded by me.

I am figuring less then 30 mins was the time she was thought to be missing.

This would be my understanding..........
BD's boyfriend JG got a call from the girls while he was at work that BD was missing. He then texted BD at 9:16pm and got no reply from her. He left work and arrived at DD's home at 9:30pm and told her that she was in MB and is missing.

i am wondering, how did they know her boyfriend's phone # to call him? if they only knew him through her, then it would seem they would not have his #. Two of my very close gf's don't have my bf's phone #, and i don't know their husband's cell numbers either. If she was missing less than an hour, seems odd they would call him at all. Or did they have her phone, so that is where they got his #? (did she have her phone at the boys hotel)

Searching and landing on lots of comments on this case in various sites today. I'm just going to repeat some of the stuff i saw some comments that caught my eye. Read more than once that Peter B. is a club promoter, w/ connection to Club Kryptonite promoter Ronnie D, who is somehow connected with Peter B's lawyer, John P. (they are business partners?) also, Peter B. connected with a site called viphappyhour in rochester; including doing under-age night promotions. Also, saw comments speculating that Peter B gave incorrect last name to MB cops, that is why there was the confusion. Read that Club Kryptonite was skeezy, sleezy and some very "adult" things go on there. Once commenter said Ronnie D. and Club K involved w/ organized crime and sex industry. lots of interconnection between club promotions, under agers, etc. (reminding me of casey A. lifestyle.) my theory on this is not good: she got into Club K w/ the help of VIP Peter, they wanted her (tried to force her?) to do some "adult" things, and then things went very, very wrong.

some interesting reading here.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/rochester-ny/T38DVS34TS0KNDS4P/p26

ETA: sorry if this has already been posted. i followed the case elsewhere but just joined here this week and haven't read thru everything here.

snipping and bolding....

i am wondering, how did they know her boyfriend's phone # to call him? if they only knew him through her, then it would seem they would not have his #. Two of my very close gf's don't have my bf's phone #, and i don't know their husband's cell numbers either. If she was missing less than an hour, seems odd they would call him at all. Or did they have her phone, so that is where they got his #? (did she have her phone at the boys hotel)

I would have to guess that they (a select few) were in the circle of friends to have his #. It seems that the exact nature of the relationship with any of these of the group is uncertain to us. We have heard that most were not close friends of BD.

I would have to guess that they (a select few) were in the circle of friends to have his #. It seems that the exact nature of the relationship with any of these of the group is uncertain to us. We have heard that most were not close friends of BD.
-----------
Hi Debbie, just dropping in to check on any news. Did you ever hear anything about the remains found near Super 8 hotel?

snipping and bolding....

I'm actually thinking JG (BD's boyfriend) might have been the connection of BD to these older kids. JG went to the same college as most of these kids. Also Britt is from Gates these rich kids are from Webster. John G, Peter B, Alanna L are all from Webster. Believe me Gates is definately not Webster and quite a ways from it.

-----------
Hi Debbie, just dropping in to check on any news. Did you ever hear anything about the remains found near Super 8 hotel?

Nothing at all. The reporter didn't even email me back. There has been nothing in the news, there is a good possibility it turned out to be not human.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdc_fm