Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but I don't think child sexual predators murder because they think of the trauma their victims might re-live after the assult. If they were capable of that level of empathy there would be no assault or murder. They are basically the most depraved, sadistic criminals that walk the planet.

Thank you.

This tweet is the same wooded area behind the Napa parts store. The victim's residence also had crime tape on the doors earlier so not sure crime tape is a true sign of where the bodies were located although I do think investigators found evidence in the woods. MOO
Wouldn’t someone be talking or posting pictures of the house if she was found in a house? While watching WLTX-19 Live on FB, people were saying they saw a body bag come out of woods. I didn’t repeat that on here because I thought it was another “story” - someone imagining they saw it. I didn’t see it, but several claimed that they did. Two hours later we were told they found her deceased.

Many child sexual predators know they have stolen their victims innocence and want to rectify what they’ve done (in some way) by killing the victim so they don’t have to live with the pain of the assault. Many were abused themselves and know what it will be like to grow up with that trauma.

of course I’m not making any excuses But just trying to explain the physiological profile of someone who might commit these types of murders

Nah If predators cared about their victims, they wouldn't assault them in the first place. Smh

My thinking is slightly different. I think this will follow the usual pattern, and Faye was murdered within hours of her abduction.

I think the killer likely wanted to dump the body, but was unable to with law enforcement swarming the neighborhood.

So I think she’s been dead for a couple days, and this guy killed himself more recently, as he realized law enforcement was likely to find her body in his house.

Anything is possible though, obviously.
I think what you laid out above is very close to what happened -- abductions are dicey, and usually the area is too "hot" to keep a captive alive for more than a few hours unless the two of you (or however many) are far away and you can remain away for some time without causing hardship or suspicion. And yes, the area was crawling with LE and searchers. Whoever had little Faye, if nearby, had to dispose of her body asap. If this guy was the perpetrator, maybe he realized that there was no way except the one he chose, for him to make a clean get-away with the neighborhood all "lit up" with neighbors, searchers, MSM and LE.
Hoping we'll know something soon, so the family can make plans and begin to deal with life without Faye, so that LE can proceed with their next steps, and so that the neighborhood and the rest of Cayce can get a good night's sleep.

Wouldn’t someone be talking or posting pictures of the house if she was found in a house? While watching WLTX-19 Live on FB, people were saying they saw a body bag come out of woods. I didn’t repeat that on here because I thought it was another “story” - someone imagining they saw it. I didn’t see it, but several claimed that they did. Two hours later we were told they found her deceased.

I wouldn't believe the public comments on FB.

Keep in mind that the neighborhood went on lockdown right before the first presser and not even residents could enter. A photog with WIS/10 was able to get video from behind the Napa store before law enforcement taped off their back parking lot to keep lookers out. The neighborhood remained on lockdown even after it was dark and reporters were still across the street from Churchill Heights entrance. MOO

STOP discussing a rumor !! It is a violation of Websleuths TOS.

Rumor posts have been removed.

Any further discussion of the information that is not supported by MSM orLE will be removed and members posting about it will be placed on a thread reply ban.

Bumping SillyBilly's post -- let's keep thread open and nobody banned.;)

There was a picture of the wooded area with crime tape. It's behind the NAPA Auto Parts store which is right behind the complex where the little girl lived. (Londonderry Square). خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

This video of the wooded area behind Napa Parts was also tweeted before Faye's death was announced. I believe the ground markers could be from the grid search that LE conducted earlier.

Drew Aunkst WIS on Twitter

Thank you, PommyMommy. How heart wrenching to see this innocent baby heading toward some kind of disaster awaiting her.

I'm totally ignorant about both press conferences, so I will take anything I can get. I don't know why this case hadn't gotten my attention until today. Just overwhelmed with so many tragic situations worldwide.
Okay, here you go then. :)

Feb 13 10:45 a.m. press conference:

Feb 13 2:00 p.m. press conference:

There is much more in our media thread here - articles, tweets, photos, etc:

Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020*Media maps timeline no discussion

Cayce Department of Public Safety
While we grieve for Faye and try to process this tragedy, we want to ensure you that our work continues and want to let you know what to expect in the coming days.

We are working closely with the Lexington County Coroner's Office, who will be providing updates related to their role in the investigation.

We would like to remind you that our investigators are processing a large amount of physical evidence. This is a highly methodical process, so please bear with us as we will continue to communicate with you as much as possible and in the same manner for which you have become accustomed.

As we weep, we work.

#FayeSwetlik #JusticeforFaye

Photo courtesy of WIS TV

86277759_2993483624037137_8332162938500546560_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics