SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #26***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't all the payphone talk rumor? Has it been confirmed by LE or anywhere in MSM?

The odd thing about murder in SC, is that there are no "degrees of murder". So one of them can't bargain their way into second-degree if they confess their role, IMO. Manslaughter would not work, IMO, not with body disposal, obstruction, cover-up etc. With LE not going after the DP, they are really removing any bargaining chips. So they may never find Heather. I hope they are confident enough that the presentation of the evidence will land them with life sentences. JMO

In this article:
http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crim...a4bcf6878.html

Where SM gives this description:

In the Myrtle Beach report, Moorer said he was in a parking lot in the 7500 block of North Kings Highway when two white males in a truck pulled up beside him and pointed what appeared to be a shotgun at him.

The incident occurred at about 1:30 a.m. Thursday morning, and was reported at 1:38 a.m.

The victim said he was able to run inside a nearby address, lock himself inside and wait for officers to arrive, the report said.

According to the report, the suspects were both white males, about 30, stood 5-8 to 5-9 and were in a white pickup truck.

One suspect had a heavy build, a slight beard and wore a baseball hat. The other had a medium build and wore a baseball hat.

Is what makes me think this is false because how could he have known any of this type of descriptive with the 2 guys in their truck? and potentially filed in advance in case there ever came the time when LE might do a more thorough investigation of their vehicles, and a weapon was used on HE..kinda a huge CYA in SM and TM planning. Unless I am missing something(that's certainly always possible) where there was more to it than listed in this article, it doesn't add up at all.

The part about the hats above is what makes me think this is total BS. Why? Because most every single ball cap I have seen always has a color and LOGO of some kind. I would never say just a cap. I would say a person had on a Blue NY Yankee cap OR a Red Cap OR a black cap. Or something.

The way he just said baseball hat is BS.

the only way to use insanity if one has a severe mental illness and does not know right from wrong. in this case...she knows right from wrong and does not suffer from a SEVERE mental illness

i know this personally because i was the victim of a brutal attack and they too tried to use this defense and it did not wash, even though this person was on the psych ward i worked on. sorry. tmi

That sucks. I'm so sorry ISWMLE. Hugs to you. :hug:

WOW

:gasp::gasp::gasp::gasp:

I bet you never knew you were living near a future murderer's old house.

And what's even scarier, do any of us ever know if we're living near a potential murderer? Very creepy. Freaks me out sometimes when I'm on here and realize a suspected murder being investigated on a thread is an average everyday person.

FB rumor.

That is what I thought. I have not read every post and have been gone for a long time. Previously, FB rumor wasn't allowed, did that change? I don't want to join in conversations if it's not.

Also, are TM and SM's FB pages discussable here? I assume no because they are deleted. Can someone verify for me because I don't want to get in trouble.

O/T I was thinking while washing my hair if I dyed it a blondish orange color and ended up in jail, after a couple weeks I would be going mad about my roots showing. just saying that some people that care about appearances may be going a little crazy right now not being able to touch up there roots or have photo shop to fix any pictures taken since arrest.

Dont worry. They get real creative in prison. I've heard orange cool-aid powder does wonders for the roots. :floorlaugh:

The part about the hats above is what makes me think this is total BS. Why? Because most every single ball cap I have seen always has a color and LOGO of some kind. I would never say just a cap. I would say a person had on a Blue NY Yankee cap OR a Red Cap OR a black cap. Or something.

The way he just said baseball hat is BS.

I call it a cap as well bc I have boys that've all played sports. But something to consider is that somebody that maybe wasn't into sports may call it a hat as they might not know. I know, I hate Devil's Advocate too. :D

That is what I thought. I have not read every post and have been gone for a long time. Previously, FB rumor wasn't allowed, did that change? I don't want to join in conversations if it's not.

Also, are TM and SM's FB pages discussable here? I assume no because they are deleted. Can someone verify for me because I don't want to get in trouble.

The news video link showed a phone booth so there was a lot of talk a few weeks ago whether the news people may have inside information about some call coming from a phone booth.

In this article:
http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crim...a4bcf6878.html

Where SM gives this description:

In the Myrtle Beach report, Moorer said he was in a parking lot in the 7500 block of North Kings Highway when two white males in a truck pulled up beside him and pointed what appeared to be a shotgun at him.

The incident occurred at about 1:30 a.m. Thursday morning, and was reported at 1:38 a.m.

The victim said he was able to run inside a nearby address, lock himself inside and wait for officers to arrive, the report said.

According to the report, the suspects were both white males, about 30, stood 5-8 to 5-9 and were in a white pickup truck.

One suspect had a heavy build, a slight beard and wore a baseball hat. The other had a medium build and wore a baseball hat.

Is what makes me think this is false because how could he have known any of this type of descriptive with the 2 guys in their truck? and potentially filed in advance in case there ever came the time when LE might do a more thorough investigation of their vehicles, and a weapon was used on HE..kinda a huge CYA in SM and TM planning. Unless I am missing something(that's certainly always possible) where there was more to it than listed in this article, it doesn't add up at all.

Does anyone know where he locked himself in?

Why was in between Pawley's Island and GTown at that time of night?

Is the hospital they took him to the only one in the area?

Was the detective who talked to him a detective who is on the HE case?

Does anyone have the pic of that rock formation they can re-post? TIA

Dont worry. They get real creative in prison. I've heard orange cool-aid powder does wonders for the roots. :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:
never thought of that

what do they do when they drink it and then realize it was a great hair product:banghead:

Did the link come from the same station that did tonights expose featuring that one girl who never knew the Moorers? Because, if so, I wouldn't put a lot of stock in that.

Also, I totally buy that they made up the shotgun attack to create reasonable doubt. SM is probably going to say that someone was after both HE and him. :facepalm:

And what's even scarier, do any of us ever know if we're living near a potential murderer? Very creepy. Freaks me out sometimes when I'm on here and realize a suspected murder being investigated on a thread is an average everyday person.

My neighbor across the street from my childhood home murdered his brother in the home and dumped him in front of a building down the street. We were on vacation the time and I was around 12 at the time, he was around 18-20. I was petrified to come home. He always creeped me out. We lived in a very nice neighbor full of LE all down our block.

This is a very good question bc they were discussable as soon as they were arrested but now they're deactivated. We've all seen and read them. We still remember alot of what was on them. They were deactivated after people really started digging once the murder charges were added. So I wonder where that leaves us now as far as discussing their walls and what we remember.

My neighbor a crossed the street from my childhood home murdered his brother in the home and dumped him in front of a building down the street. We were on vacation the time and I was around 12 at the time, he was around 18-20. I was petrified to come home. He always creeped me out. We lived in a very nice neighbor full of LE all down our block.

Jesus what the heck is wrong with people? Omgosh I'm so sorry you had to endure that! 12 years old too? That's such a young age. It's traumatizing all the way around but especially to a child. My GOD! :hug:

I'm so sad to say that I'm seriously starting to think murder is actually more common than I originally thought.

Does anyone know where he locked himself in?

Why was in between Pawley's Island and GTown at that time of night?

Is the hospital they took him to the only one in the area?

Was the detective who talked to him a detective who is on the HE case?

Sounds like SM was very paranoid. Could that be his guilty conscience. Hmmmm

This is a very good question bc they were discussable as soon as they were arrested but now they're deactivated. We've all seen and read them. We still remember alot of what was on them. They were deactivated after people really started digging once the murder charges were added. So I wonder where that leaves us now as far as discussing their walls and what we remember.

It's all openly discussed in the Parking Lot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ulanov911