SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #26***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf? Mind freak, cause that bear can't be in the first play of the video. :croc:

That's what I said and I had to replay the first one... sure enough, he in fact WAS there. I told y'all... it just goes to show how easy it is to miss something (even something big) when you don't know what you're looking for or you're looking for something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(I just have to get this off my chest.

The Disney thing annoys me. It keeps reminding me of the Casey Anthony case and her many lies surrounding Disney...and it bugs me.

That's it. Rant over. Carry on.)

It bugs me too. I freaking LOVE taking my kids to Disney World. <mod snip> comes along, and suddenly we all look cuckoo bananas. :facepalm:

That's what I said and I had to replay the first one... sure enough, he in fact WAS there. I told y'all... it just goes to show how easy it is to miss something (even something big) when you don't know what you're looking for or you're looking for something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:floorlaugh: I feel dumber than a rock. I THOUGHT I was observant. lol

I keep thinking about SM's hospital visit and trying to make sense of it.
I may be a tough mama and SM may be a whussy but...why go to the hospital after someone pulls a gun at you? You go to the police station.
I had been robbed, years ago, and was much younger than SM and am a woman...i went to the nearest LE station. Not the hospital.
His story sounds off. JMO.

I don't have a link for it but I recall reading that he was injured trying to hide from the gunmen and that's why he went to the hospital, I thought it said foot or ankle but maybe I just inferred that.

Does anyone else find it odd that the only people the news found to interview about the Ms, were the outspoken cousin and a HS classmate of TM's that wasn't friends with her or really knew her? Where are TM and SM friends? The family should stay quiet I'm not saying they should've spoken to the news. <Mod Snip>
I'm beginning to think that they didn't have any, what I would call, friends. I think TM's isolation went pretty deep. Surfacy friends (acquaintances) work acquaintances, internet friends but no real friends.
Maybe I'm wrong but it seems peculiar to me.

Personally I don't find it odd.....because I think the M's were asked (by their attny) who they wanted to speak for them. moo

[modsnip]
How many numbers do you actually know? I can remember all my friends' phone numbers growing up so I have an excellent number memory but since the invention of speed dial or "favorites" I never have to dial numbers anymore. Without my cell, I could only dial a handful of people. Is HE's number something SM would have memorized?
I'm not sure.

I believe SM would've had many previous opportunities to call Heather from a pay phone. I think anyone having an affair would have good reason to memorize their lover's cell phone number.

I think whatever happened to Heather happened before 6am.
I think the 6am call to Heather's cell was a pre-planned signal (we don't even know if a conversation took place, [modsnip]

I think Sidney was signaling Tammy that he'd completed his task and to go ahead and disable Heather's phone and head for home.

I believe the Moorer's had two vehicles that night. One of them was within walking distance from PTL.

I believe Sidney took Heather's body away from the scene (PTL) while Tammy cleaned the area at PTL, then walked to the 2nd car and waited for Sidney's call.

I believe they wanted the phone's last known location to be near PTL, that being nowhere near the location of Heather's body.

[modsnip]

I believe a lot of this phone stuff may have been improvised (poorly planned) because they hadn't counted on Heather's call to her roommate at 1:44am.

[modsnip]. The Moorers thought Sidney would not be connected to PTL at all.

Can you imagine how different the whole scenario would look if Heather hadn't called her roommate?

Even though it doesn't have to be proven in court ,what is the most likely motive for this case? Jealousy? To me that basically is the only thing I could come up with . I don't feel the jealousy (if that was it) was from SM. I think he was a player in regards to fooling around behind TM's back. I don't think HE played him. I always felt she was a romantic and wore her feelings on her sleeve. I sure would like to know more about SM in regards to his personality. Was he a possessive guy? a braggart? a good natured country boy? I'd like to know what occurred either during SM/TM last vacation or immediately afterwards that triggered this couple to commit this crime. Was Tammy the prime instigator in a well planned attack or did the circumstances of a meeting between Heather and Sidney just explode into a murder ?

Very good point about not wanting to put the number in his phone. I hadn't considered that.

TM could get Heather's cell number in a few minutes on the internet so imo that's not why SM didn't have her number in his cell if he didn't.

Do we even know that is a fact? tia

b b m

Even though it doesn't have to be proven in court ,what is the most likely motive for this case? Jealousy? To me that basically is the only thing I could come up with . I don't feel the jealousy (if that was it) was from SM. I think he was a player in regards to fooling around behind TM's back. I don't think HE played him. I always felt she was a romantic and wore her feelings on her sleeve. I sure would like to know more about SM in regards to his personality. Was he a possessive guy? a braggart? a good natured country boy? I'd like to know what occurred either during SM/TM last vacation or immediately afterwards that triggered this couple to commit this crime. Was Tammy the prime instigator in a well planned attack or did the circumstances of a meeting between Heather and Sidney just explode into a murder ?

I think it's more likely shame. SM and TM were very invested in portraying the whole perfect family thing, or their messed up version of a perfect family, and HE was going to threaten that, maybe?

The picture Tammy posted on her fb page, showed ekg leads plastered on his chest ... he looked intentionally pathetic. IIRC, she said something about catching the people who caused "this".

I think they did catch them. One of them is in the picture and the other one took it.

Jumping in here with something that's bugging me.. It's been reported that TM was moved due to threats made against SM prior to their arrests. Is that "code" for TM made the threats against SM?

:floorlaugh: I feel dumber than a rock. I THOUGHT I was observant. lol

LOL, I thought I was SO observant because I got the number of passes right.:floorlaugh:

Little did I know that my power of observation is horrible :)

do we have links to show who and what they got in the lawsuits?

Sorry, I will delete my post. I am at work and can't link where I read about the lawsuits. I should know better than to post on the run. :blushing:

So...apparently...in the first incident SM reported gunshots were fired at the vehicle....and the whole family was in the vehicle @ 9:45 pm. But in the 2nd incident, at 1:40 am...no shots were fired, and it was just SM alone.

That just sounds kind of backwards to me...seems 1:40 am would be the better time to shoot at someone. (That's a weird thing to write...of course, in my opinion...there is no good time to shoot at someone).

What the heck did SM go to the hospital for exactly? Maybe his heart? Scared and racing perhaps?

I don't feel sorry for this guy at all! But if you look at his first mugshot and his recent one sm has lost weight. The role reversal in smtm's relationship entails him getting a tat, maybe killing someone sm liked/loved and living with it. I think his last mugshot the look in his eyes speaks volumes! Desperation, sadness, guilt, heartache, futility, depression, resignation and weakness show in sm's eyes. I don't think sm can live with this. I feel sm would've had a nervous breakdown. I don't think his weight loss was from his walk-a-thon at all. His gut is eating at him and paranoia made everyone a gunman to him. Guilt:it's what's for dinner.

Motive...same since the beginning of time.. .moo mof course.
Wife mad because husband is screwing another woman.
I guarantee you the first murder back in cave man times was because the caveMAN left bones all over the cave or his wife knew he was sleeping with the caveWOMAN down the way. :D

LOL, I thought I was SO observant because I got the number of passes right.:floorlaugh:

Little did I know that my power of observation is horrible :)

SStar, I dont think I got the number of passes right. :truce:
Guess what my family will be doing for after dinner entertainment tonight? :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member