SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I leave for a couple of hours and come back, WOW! I have got to quit doing that :)

As for the family seeing it...

I just read that TE was reading the whole thing live and in person and was planning on leaving it.

That man is a saint.
And/or he knows/suspects something and this is a good way to keep Heather's name out there and bring in more tips and clues. JMO.

<modsnip>

Just when I got "It's a Small World" out of my head...now see what YOU'VE done?

Sorrryyyyy

where can i find the names of the VI (s) in this case? TIA

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Professional Posters & Verified Insiders

Scroll down to Elvis, Heather :)

ETA: OOPS! I forgot I had a question unrelated to HE case but I saw something mentioned here that may help me. In my search of crime records I found a site that lets me look by day and see what and where and when and a case number, but that's it. I at one point had found a website that let me look up HCPD reports by the case # and I thought I found it on here. This case has made me aware of how woefully uninformed I was of my own dang location, so now I kinda try and stay on top of it.

where can i find the names of the VI (s) in this case? TIA

First post of threads

Verified members on Heather's case
Creek-Ratz - verified insider
helpseeker - verified insider
LadyHawkke - verified insider

So much that needs to be discussed that can't be discussed. However I totally understand why.

Locking up for clean up. You guys are not following the rules and that's not good.

Salem

So much that needs to be discussed that can't be discussed. However I totally understand why.

you are correct.. and we don't discuss (even in a round about way) what we cannot discuss.

:nurse:

Attention: the police report can be discussed but that does not include sleuthing any of the names on that document or taking the conversation further than the basics (no identifying information!) in that report. Furthermore any inkling of discussion about redacted information or sleuthing persons that have not been named a suspect or person of interest in this case will result in an immediate time out.

Police Report

Thanks.
this is the fourth or FIFTH time I have bumped this up today. Notice the big print.
:tos:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member