GUILTY SC - Iyana Lowery, 8, found deceased, Marlboro County, 5 May 2017 *mother also found deceased* *Arrest*

Autopsy results on a body found Sunday in Gum Creek in McColl aren't in as of yet. The Marlboro County Coroner hasn't released any information

:censored:

:shutup:

no :(

Horrible outcome :( but sadly not unexpected
Rest in Peace little one ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knew it but it still always stings :( rest in heaven baby girl

Rest in Peace Iyana! You and your mom, both in the arms of God.

:prayer::rose:RIP young one Lyana.

I think heaven must be extra special for children.
They are innocent in this world, they should never have to suffer.

jmo

Precious little girl. I'm so, so sad. Angry and sad.

Fly with the angels, Iyana. :rose:

Heartbreaking. She should be making cute makeup and dance videos. NOT this, dam* it.

Sickening. Dammit. I don't even care why he did it, who didn't give him a pony for his birthday or the bad day he had. Don't want to hear it. Lock him up so he doesn't take out any more innocent people.

RIP Ella and Iyana. Thinking of the boy who lost his mother and sister :'(

Even knowing deep down that this would be the outcome, it hurts. I went and hugged my sleeping little one upon seeing the news. Children - they are so innocent. So undeserving of an ending like that, and then to be tossed into a creek, like refuse. Sometimes the world is such an unfair place. [emoji177]

And to think this wouldn't have even happened if he was locked up for the previous murder! Technicality!!! Moo

http://wbtw.com/2017/05/17/warrants...ping-murder-of-8-year-old-bennettsville-girl/

[FONT=&quot]A second arrest warrant, issued for the murder of Iyana Lowery, states that Harrington “did commit the crime set forth. [Harrington] did kill the victim, an 8-year-old child.” The warrant details how Harrington killed the young girl after kidnapping her from her home on or about May 5, after killing Iyana’s mother. Harrington placed Iyana Lowery’s body in a remote pool of water off New Bridge Road in McColl, where she was discovered May 14. Harrington “transported [Iyana] in a 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse,” where Iyana’s DNA was found in the trunk of the car, the warrant reports.[/FONT]

Updated article - I haven't located the actual warrants yet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeTarot
Back