SC SC - Johnny Lamar Brown, 44, Myrtle Beach, 3 Aug 2012 - #2

Today is my birthday, and as I think about my life there are some things I could wish for (a trip to Venice right about now would be great!). But my life is really good so I want to dedicate this particular birthday wish to finding Johnny. I know I posted just a few days ago, but I am really drawn to doing this. When I first heard Johnny's story from his sister all I could think of was "my god, I don't know how I'd live if anything happened to my brothers or sisters". My heart just broke. So along with all our usual prayers today for Johnny & his loved ones, when I blow out my candle (only one or else the smoke alarm would go off :laughing:), I am wishing for Johnny to be found safe & soon & well. Also, I am sending hugs to all of you who are still praying, looking, working angles-- you are heroes! As ever I hold Johnny's family & friends in my heart; you are always in my prayers.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...family-still-searching.html?sp=/99/209/&ihp=1

“I want to find my brother,” Julie Adams said. “It’s a battle every day. We just want to know.”

She said she believes he is still alive, but could be lost, possibly working on a farm or in a homeless camp...

Adams said he could easily be confused and not sure where he belongs, but said if he can repeat all the states and their capitals, “you’ve probably got the right man.”

Hey, everybody. I haven't checked in here for a while. They found a man in September who didn't know who he was, someone sent his photo to my JLB Facebook page. I called and the police said it was not him, they had identified that man already. Thanks, everybody for continuing to look. I asked on the FB page for his family and friends to give me some different photos to post, but, they have not. Thanks to the poster who posted the Charley Project link, it is interesting that no new pictures were provided to them either.

I think of Johnny Brown often and wonder where he is.

Still thinking of you Johnny, and praying for you, your loved ones and all of us touched by your disappearance. Come home soon!

I just came across this article today (from January) and it made me think of Johnny:

http://www.democratandchronicle.com...ly-says-photo-is-missing-greece-man-/4328423/

A young man from New York who was missing for 4 days was re-united with his family after a photo of him living among the homeless in Washington, D.C. was published in USA Today. The photo was taken only to depict the harsh weather and what are the chances his family would view that issue of USA Today?

Although Johnny's been missing much longer, it makes me hopeful that he will be found and, especially, found alive!

Wouldn't that be great!
It's been over two years since Johnny went missing and the third Christmas is coming up.

Still hoping and praying for Johnny & his family.

Was thinking about Johnny this morning and wondered if there had been any updates lately?
It will be three years come this August since he went missing.
I would love to believe he has been taken in by a kind person or group who has helped him learn to survive on his own.

Hi everybody. I'm posting now because JB's Facebook page has had a lot of activity this week and i am thankful that his picture is being seen by so many. We've had 2030 "post reaches" this week, whatever that means. It just tears me up inside knowing he is out there somewhere. He has probably forgotten his phone number and other info by now, might not even remember Cartersville. Oh well, if anyone has any ideas for the Facebook page, let me know. Thanks!

Hi, Maureen
Did they ever come up with more pics? Going to MB early this year, next week, and would love to see more pics to have a better idea of what he might look like.

The Sea Crest is South of where we were staying at the Schooner Beach and Recquet Club which is North on Ocean Blvd, basically the same street. The Sea Crest Resort is at 803 South Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach and Schooner Beach & Racquet Club is 7050 North Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach. We were there the same time Johnny went missing. My sister said look (she was driving) and I saw a bunch of police cars there. We didn't know what was going on there, so we parked and my sister went up the skinny officer and asked what was going on and he said this is a missing person matter please clear the way. He was kinda rude to us and the couple who was standing behind us, the woman said I know the family. I'm their relative. My sister said that she is sorry and hope that your relative comes home soon. Anyway, we started walking down to the shops and when we returned the officer walked up to us and said I'm sorry that I was rude to you nice people and handed my sister his work card if that we see anything to contact them. A few months later, I did a reading on this person, let me find it and I will post it on here. Maybe it will help someone find Johnny. Its sad that we were there and didn't see him. So sad..

Happy Birthday Johnny! Hope you are safe somewhere!

Thank you rollinginit....I think of Johnny often and wonder what has happened to him. Someone HAS to know something about where he is........:thinking:

I can't believe it's been almost 4 years, I really can't. :maddening:

WS'ers got so close and then he dropped out of sight. I feel his family could have done more to try to help him.

I, too, am thinking of you again Johnny... if only hope could find you...

Never give up. I am still praying for Johnny and his loved ones,

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back