SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow- after looking in to the SuperBike murder and watching a video, they said one of the victims was secretly meeting with a realtor. 2003 and all this time they didn't work every single angle? The two months poor KB was in that metal box.

I know the feedback on this forum is largely pro sheriff, but after hearing his constant divine intervention speeches I can see why so much time goes by without resolution- in my estimation, prayer does not constitute diligent and hard working investigations/constantly referencing and then talking about how tired he is bothers me. Thanking KB and CDC for bringing them to this monster??NO- set me off.

Focus on the task, save that personal stuff for your personal time. I get he is trying to get re-elected, but I certainly would like to see the FBI take over- just the facts, please. No need for sermons.
I'm not surprised. You have to know the area. It is kindly referred to as the Bible Belt." A lot of stuff is still closed on Sunday for church.

Wow- after looking in to the SuperBike murder and watching a video, they said one of the victims was secretly meeting with a realtor. 2003 and all this time they didn't work every single angle? The two months poor KB was in that metal box.

I know the feedback on this forum is largely pro sheriff, but after hearing his constant divine intervention speeches I can see why so much time goes by without resolution- in my estimation, prayer does not constitute diligent and hard working investigations/constantly referencing and then talking about how tired he is bothers me. Thanking KB and CDC for bringing them to this monster??NO- set me off.

Focus on the task, save that personal stuff for your personal time. I get he is trying to get re-elected, but I certainly would like to see the FBI take over- just the facts, please. No need for sermons.

Briefly: agree. There was no divine intervention for the victims.

(That said ... someone posted upthread that he didn't get his realtor license till 2006 so the "buying a house" thing seems like it might be a red herring.)

This is such a crazy case. So sad. If it was not for K, this sick psychopath would be free to hurt others. I don't know how she was able to survive....but thank god she did because otherwise.....who knows who else would be hurt and who else he had his eye on. Seems like a week can not go by without another girl going missing and hurt......Jessica herringa, Hannah graham, Sarah Goode, Rebecca Zahau and so many others. Thoughts and prayers for the families.

Has a potential victims thread been started yet? I'm having trouble posting...

I'm in rural GA--all too familiar with it. But as corrupt as my sheriff is, he doesn't say those things during press conferences.

In one of the interviews, they said they had known a couple of weeks, but they didn't want to tip TK off.

Does anyone else think now think there's double meaning to TK's FB post where he says, "I got nine lives...and I ain't done yet"?

Forgive me if I'm behind (things are moving faster than ever lately) but I read in that several people believe he may have been responsible for those bank murders. The only thing they have linked to those is a red car, does anyone sleuthing show what kind of car he would've owned around that time period?

http://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/02/08/4-people-massacred-in-motorsports-shop-in-middle-of-day/

I don't really remember the bank shootings as well, but this was the year before I moved out west, and likely had less publicity than the Superbike one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ps the divine intervention/God stuff has been driving me nuts, but I assumed it was likely in an area very different from my own and maybe that's just how they work there.

I'm glad he spilled the beans on these murders. I figured he would since he did the same with his kidnapping/rape in 83. What a loathsome creature he is.

Does anyone else think now think there's double meaning to TK's FB post where he says, "I got nine lives...and I ain't done yet"?

Oh! Just got that! Clever!

Of course, I also spent a moment (or 2) trying to picture 4 bodies hidden in a huge motorbike.

You're a few days away from his potential re-election as sheriff, in a conservative county in South Carolina that's been seen as source of a LOT of crime in the upstate for a LONG time. I'd have been stunned if he spoke otherwise. (And FWIW, the people I know that are in Spartanburg County, many former law enforcement, are eating him up with a spoon, with him on a pedestal, so it's working for them.)

... a few days from his re-election? This puts the earlier questions we had about the delay in pursuing the phone pings, and the fact that the media has known about the warrants for WEEKS, into a light I don't like one bit.

(Yes, I am overly cynical, feel free to ignore, but someone correct me if I'm wrong that we were told the media had known they would be pursuing these warrants, and had been keeping quiet, for several weeks. Did they hold off on moving until right before the election? GRRRR.)

Suggesting that maybe the Mods can start a forum on him. We are going to need it.
Mmhm. Just remembering an unsolved quadruple murder last year in Anderson County.

Problem is...this guy has now kidnapped two woman, but then also murdered people in completely different circumstances. The possibilities are just endless...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Oh! Just got that! Clever!

Of course, I also spent a moment (or 2) trying to picture 4 bodies hidden in a huge motorbike.

Oh my, I would never have caught that. Ooooh, I hope that's not what he was hinting at. 7 is already 7 too many!

Forgive me if I'm behind (things are moving faster than ever lately) but I read in that several people believe he may have been responsible for those bank murders. The only thing they have linked to those is a red car, does anyone sleuthing show what kind of car he would've owned around that time period?

http://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/02/08/4-people-massacred-in-motorsports-shop-in-middle-of-day/

I don't really remember the bank shootings as well, but this was the year before I moved out west, and likely had less publicity than the Superbike one.

Check the comment on that story from 11/3/16. Someone must have leaked his confession and the guy was trying to collect the reward????

Spartanburg seems to have quite a few unsolved murders.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

We used to refer to it as Murderburg when I lived over that way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member