SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024 #2

Not only was JPM at an athletic event in Charleston at the time of Mica's death, but he seemed to want to make damn certain that he was seen there, allegedly by using a bullhorn to shout at the kids. THAT concerns me a lot, frankly. "Oh, look at me, over here. See me?? I can't possibly be in NC right now, just in case something bad is happening to my wife who just filed for divorce. See me?? Over here. Don't forget you saw me!".

Was it JP who claimed he was at a game, or have you seen additional confirmation? I just wonder if this is a solid alibi, or a fabricated one.

Was it JP who claimed he was at a game, or have you seen additional confirmation? I just wonder if this is a solid alibi, or a fabricated one.
his truck was seen on camera, but anyone could've been driving it. unsure who reported he went to a game. his dad just released a statement saying JP was NOT with a lady friend the day mica committed, and being with the other woman was a big chunk of that sports game alibi...

his truck was seen on camera, but anyone could've been driving it. unsure who reported he went to a game. his dad just released a statement saying JP was NOT with a lady friend the day mica committed, and being with the other woman was a big chunk of that sports game alibi...

Thanks. I guess that for now, I will go with the thought that his whereabouts are unverified.

Did we know there was another boat (of 3) on the water that day? I hope they stuck around to talk to LE...

How many shots did the fisherman hear, I wonder?
Not seeing much of any talk about all of the "other" witnesses at Lumber River State Park on April 27th here or in MSM. :rolleyes:

I believe JJ is credible and certainly not bashing him, but confused with some inconsistencies in his interviews along with MF's interviews and where this case is currently.
  • JJ heard crying and a single gunshot.
  • Interview with MF said, "Multiple shell casings and a live round round were found at the scene (info directly from Park Ranger).
  • Bullet hole in tree. MF took a picture of.
  • JJ said, "3 people came into the lake on a boat and plainly asked them, did ya'll hear that gunshot? They said yes."
  • And JJ also said in another video and in MSM, "There was another couple came in on a boat and I asked them, they came in there cause they heard the shot. And I asked them, did they hear the shot, they said yes. I said I heard crying also and uh then I heard a gunshot and the crying stopped."
Reference:

JJ only found MM's belongings: license, credit cards, bank card, keys, small bible, and a few receipts.

Talked to Authorities and they let him go. Took his word for everything.

JJ told "the other guy" who actually found her.

5:47 -

3 people came into the lake on a boat and plainly asked them, did ya'll hear that gunshot? They said yes.

1:35 -

There was another couple came in on a boat and I asked them, they came in there cause they heard the shot. And I asked them, did they hear the shot, they said yes. I said I heard crying also and uh then I heard a gunshot and they crying stopped.

1:49 -

JJ's opinion on the situation - 'I feel like there's more to it than what's been said.'

14:39 - Mica Miller. EYEWITNESS SPEAKS. Lumber River State Park. North Carolina. EXCLUSIVE.

TIMELINE: Everything we know about the Mica Miller case
Fri, May 17th 2024 at 5:07 PM
Jacobs added he was getting ready to get out of there when he saw about three people at the lake on a boat.

"I plainly asked them, I said, 'Did y’all hear that gunshot? They said yes. I said well I heard crying. They said 'Well we don’t hear none.' I said, I heard the crying."

Fisherman who heard Mica Miller's cry, gunshot upset over social media attacks
Thu, May 9th 2024 at 10:05 PM
Jacobs added he was getting ready to get out of there when he saw about three people at the lake on a boat.

Family of Pastor’s Dead Wife Mica Miller Break Silence: 'What Else is He Hiding?'
  • A lot of details LE did not cover.
  • Multiple shell casings and a live round round (info directly from Park Ranger)
  • No complete autopsy
  • Rushed cremation process
  • Pressed for more info from Sheriff
  • Did not sound like MM in 911 call
  • screaming, but not indicative to an "un-aliving"
  • bullet hole in tree, MF took a picture
  • MM told MF she needed a gun for protection
  • MM knew how to use a gun

I recall seeing a report somewhere, someone saying he was using a bullhorn to shout at the kids, but the only MSM confirmation of him being in Charleston came from the statement from Robeson County Sheriffs Office. I assume they think the alibi is solid. JMO

Last edited:
If the report of the bullhorn is correct, I would bet that the "people" he was with as he traveled to and from the event were most likely his alleged current girlfriend and perhaps two teens. JMO

From the timeline linked here...

1716056033810.png

Last edited:
Please, if I may, let me offer another possibility:

His behavior -- just that which we know about -- was creepy and controlling. And yet, buttressed by the loyalty of his followers.

On these threads, I've seen plenty of abusers who threaten suicide, not because they're suicidal, but because they know their partners' kind hearts. They prey on that. Gaslighting, guilt-tripping. Threatening to expose -- he's already done that, the topless photo, smearing her after death.

What if two things were simultaneously true -- one, Mica was afraid of him, that he was a serious danger to her, and two, he threatened to kill himself, she believed him, and he laid it on thick -- how would his flock feel if he killed himself "because of her"? Whether a true threat or not wouldn't matter as much as whether she believed it to be one. Perhaps she believed she'd be condemned by all of them if he took his life... that would feel like the weight of a thousand pressures.

If she was convinced her mortality was at stake (domestic/homicidal violence) and convinced that his mortality was at stake, she'd be condemned, perhaps she saw only one way out. On her terms.

Perhaps she felt already destroyed.

JMO

Please, if I may, let me offer another possibility:

His behavior -- just that which we know about -- was creepy and controlling. And yet, buttressed by the loyalty of his followers.

On these threads, I've seen plenty of abusers who threaten suicide, not because they're suicidal, but because they know their partners' kind hearts. They prey on that. Gaslighting, guilt-tripping. Threatening to expose -- he's already done that, the topless photo, smearing her after death.

What if two things were simultaneously true -- one, Mica was afraid of him, that he was a serious danger to her, and two, he threatened to kill himself, she believed him, and he laid it on thick -- how would his flock feel if he killed himself "because of her"? Whether a true threat or not wouldn't matter as much as whether she believed it to be one. Perhaps she believed she'd be condemned by all of them if he took his life... that would feel like the weight of a thousand pressures.

If she was convinced her mortality was at stake (domestic/homicidal violence) and convinced that his mortality was at stake, she'd be condemned, perhaps she saw only one way out. On her terms.

Perhaps she felt already destroyed.

JMO
RBBM: I believe you are right. I think she felt destroyed and that she had no way out.

His behavior is something that I described to a friend as needing a shower after seeing him in action. I think he convinced her somehow to kill herself. Can you imagine living day in and day out with this man? I couldn't, I would escape any way I could.

JMO, IMO, and all other disclaimers.

Strange things were happening with the finances of JP and the church.
-the house purchase in 2016 and then its repurchase in 2020
- a young pastor, with an ex wife, wife and 5 kids, purchasing an expensive bar
- many other examples found on social media

Anyone associated with the finances of JP and Solid Rock should be looking over their shoulders.

Hurry up, FBI, before more horrid things happen!

I hope they do file a wrongful death suit, and hope they take everything JPM owns, including Crumbling Rock Church.

Specifically, Francis is seeking her sister’s cell phone, purse, vehicle and clothing, among other items. Both John-Paul Miller and the church are listed as defendants.

Mica's family also is considering other legal action, including a wrongful death lawsuit.

“I've actually been retained to look into that,” said attorney Regina Ward, who is representing the deceased woman's family. “It would take a lot to put that together, but there's certainly intentional infliction of emotional distress everywhere."

That’s a good timeline.

The very last thing shows that he’s still going after her estate. I didn’t realize this.
(from the link)
The Horry County Probate Court, in a letter to John-Paul's attorney, says it declined to "act on the application for informal appointment" filed in the case over Mica's estate. The letter continues, addressing the formal petition for appointment, instructing the attorney to file a Summons and Petition on all respondents and a hearing would be scheduled.

Those documents were filed by John-Paul's attorney the same day. At this time, it's not known if a hearing on the matter has been scheduled.
By the time JPM filed, Sierra had already been appointed right?

His attorney spun on a dime after being told to file documents on all respondents - aka- Micas family. JPM really wants to be in control of her estate, why? Mica had little to nothing of value.

Guess he’s really hoping to get journals and other information in an effort to mitigate damage to his reputation. TOO LATE JP …

This FIT News Week In Review video has some good info. I posted a portion of the transcript below, regarding where Mica worked and what time her shift started on 4/27.

3:18
let's ask this question
3:24
though the image that we see of her on the ring camera when she leaves the apartment she's dressed for work uh and
3:31
she works where's the place she works Jen, uh J Peters restaurant in Myrtle Beach it's about 12
3:36
minutes away from that apartment 22 minutes I'm sorry 22 minutes okay according to Google Maps you know give
3:42
give or take traffic but you know middle of the day 22 minutes, and the pawn shop
3:47
where she purchased the gun is on the way to the restaurant correct? yes okay so she's dressed in her work attire she
3:54
leaves that apartment at 11:38 knowing she's got to be at work at noon she is
4:00
very conscientious always calls to work when if she's going to be late all of her friends and family say she absolutely would have called them and
4:06
said she wasn't going to be at work didn't make that call, but went to a pawn shop 12 minutes away

I hope they do file a wrongful death suit, and hope they take everything JPM owns, including Crumbling Rock Church.

Specifically, Francis is seeking her sister’s cell phone, purse, vehicle and clothing, among other items. Both John-Paul Miller and the church are listed as defendants.

Mica's family also is considering other legal action, including a wrongful death lawsuit.

“I've actually been retained to look into that,” said attorney Regina Ward, who is representing the deceased woman's family. “It would take a lot to put that together, but there's certainly intentional infliction of emotional distress everywhere."

BBM: I laughed and snorted Coca-Cola out my nose when I read Crumbling Rock. Thank you!

A fair question ! ^^^

I found this :

The day before and of her death, deputies confirmed John-Paul and his alleged romantic partner were not in North Carolina.

Officials said he went to Charleston for a sporting event and stayed the night there.

The Robeson County Sheriff's Office said he drove back to Myrtle Beach the next day and was with people as he traveled to and from the event.
Red bolding mine.
Who ?
Church people ?
Family ?
His 'alibi' peeps ?
Just asking.
Inquiring minds want to know, and all that. :confused:
Omo.

A lawyer for Mica Miller’s family, Regina Ward, said she was unaware why local officials had reached out to federal authorities. But she questioned aspects of the local investigation — including the finding that Mica Miller died by suicide — and said the family would be “very cooperative” with a potential federal probe.
Ward said she reviewed the sheriff’s death investigation and was concerned with how local authorities had handled the probe.

An investigative report did not identify witnesses who corroborated John Paul Miller’s whereabouts, she said, and no autopsy, toxicology analysis or gunshot residue tests were performed on her body.
Ward said that she last spoke to her client on April 25, two days before she died, and that she did not mention traveling to North Carolina. She appeared “very engaged” in the separation, Ward said, and in creating a life
“where she would be free from John Paul.”

BBM.

Green bolded : Hmmm.
Also want to add -- why were no tests were done.
If her husband had no part in Mica's death --- wouldn't he want to have all available tests conducted to show that everything was self-inflicted ?

Red bolded : Mica was making plans to start a new life ! Not to die.
Omo.

“Mica was a very, very, sick young woman,” he said in a statement to the Mail.

“All have been covered [up] to protect her memory.”
“‘I have a video of Mica… where she tells last year how she took a gun to kill herself and pulled the trigger and the bullet locked in the gun,” he claimed.

One would assume if Reginald M. wants to protect his son, he'd make sure everything was out in the open ?
Omo.

This will probably come as no surprise to anyone here...

Mica Miller’s father, Michael Francis, told NewsNation host Elizabeth Vargas that the behavior of his daughter’s husband, John-Paul Miller, “didn’t match true love.”

“She (Mica) struggled with the relationship. She was promised the world, and he would lavish her with things and items. … He (John-Paul) is the kinda person who tries to buy love. And if he does you a favor, he expects reciprocation. Nothing ever comes from him without a price,” Francis said Friday afternoon on “Elizabeth Vargas Reports.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01
Back