SC SC - Myrtle Beach, BlkMale 18-30, UP15051, drowned in resort pool, silver Nike low top shoes, Feb'16

1707284916425.png
Feb 6 2024
“He had on a nice jersey-type shirt and a pair of gym shorts,” Edge said. “He had on tennis shoes. It’s not like he was homeless. He probably comes from an affluent family of some type.”

Edge said they’ve looked into genealogy testing, but it can cost thousands of dollars.

So, he’s hoping the public can finally identify the man and help give him a proper burial.

“I think everybody needs that dignity and respect and to go to a final resting place,” Edge said. “Whether it’s a cemetery or someone’s garden in their home, they should have a final resting area.”

from the looks of it looks as if this man had a type of disorder more specifically autism my mother haves a habit of guessing autistic people (I have an autistic person in my family) I showed her this she did say this person look like they had autism other then that. Can't really find anything else that can be helpful Also the newspaper about the dead body and Namus haves different age range newspapers have 25-32, NAMUS haves 18-30 Also saying he was turned away by security early that day Now this could've been between 8-9 not sure but if there is a time where the secuitry did or a time hour the secutiry could rememeber Most likey he died behind 8-9 - 11:30AM

Last edited:
from the looks of it looks as if this man had a type of disorder more specifically autism my mother haves a habit of guessing autistic people (I have an autistic person in my family) I showed her this she did say this person look like they had autism other then that. Can't really find anything else that can be helpful Also the newspaper about the dead body and Namus haves different age range newspapers have 25-32, NAMUS haves 18-30 Also saying he was turned away by security early that day Now this could've been between 8-9 not sure but if there is a time where the secuitry did or a time hour the secutiry could rememeber Most likey he died behind 8-9 - 11:30AM
Not really sure what you mean, I'm autistic and I don't like the assumption that autism has a 'look'. I'll admit that in life, mentally disabled people do have behaviors and expressions (usually facial expressions that may be very genuine or expressive, that are not 'socially acceptable' for neurotypical people to display) that may single them out, but this man is deceased, and the photographs are post-mortem reconstructions. He would not have had this expression in life.
If you mean he 'looks' autistic based on his behavior, all we know is he was turned away from the pool by security and came back later and drowned. I don't think that's enough to imply anything about his mental state, other than his persistence. Yes, some autistic people are drawn to water, but certainly not all, and many neurotypical ppl like a swim as well.

Not really sure what you mean, I'm autistic and I don't like the assumption that autism has a 'look'. I'll admit that in life, mentally disabled people do have behaviors and expressions (usually facial expressions that may be very genuine or expressive, that are not 'socially acceptable' for neurotypical people to display) that may single them out, but this man is deceased, and the photographs are post-mortem reconstructions. He would not have had this expression in life.
If you mean he 'looks' autistic based on his behavior, all we know is he was turned away from the pool by security and came back later and drowned. I don't think that's enough to imply anything about his mental state, other than his persistence. Yes, some autistic people are drawn to water, but certainly not all, and many neurotypical ppl like a swim as well.
no no wasnt trying to be rude if i came off rude didn't really meant that Like in a look way more like seem? guess not saying for a look as in being like mean and stuff wasnt really tryna be mean as it was legit diffcult since my mother doesnt make any sense with what she was even saying so very sorry if i did came off rude

no no wasnt trying to be rude if i came off rude didn't really meant that Like in a look way more like seem? guess not saying for a look as in being like mean and stuff wasnt really tryna be mean as it was legit diffcult since my mother doesnt make any sense with what she was even saying so very sorry if i did came off rude
There have been continuing studies that may be of interest.
Lots of good-looking, talented people here!

Don't worry, youre fine (。・ω・。) sorry if it came across badly. i see you're new so i don't want to scare you away! But for the future, almost any photo/picture you see of an UID (unidentified deceased) where they're looking alive, and it isn't a CCTV image or a driver's license photo, will usually be a artist reconstruction using a photo of them while deceased. So it's often deceiving, the person will be blurry-eyed and slack jawed but it's not what they looked like irl! They also take their photos right up close so there's a fish eye affect where the person's nose looks bigger, ears look flatter, etc.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oiueroiuweoiruoiwueroiuwe
Back