VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any screen shots of AM during this closing? I’ve been out and he hasn’t been shown since I’ve been back. So he’s looking smug hmm?
Wonder if he is sure a juror is in the bag for him.
And can you imagine how AWFUL it will look if Dick starts Dozin' during the Defense?????

And can you imagine how AWFUL it will look if Dick starts Dozin' during the Defense?????
Oops, sorry, I meant to post that in reply to the comment regarding whether or not the defense would wait until tomorrow to close or if they would start today.

Do you think Defense will get to do their closing today? I don’t want them to have overnight to fine tune theirs after Waters.
I think they wil at least start. I mean the prosecution had to split theirs for the lunch break so even if there isn’t time to get it all in today I think the judge will at least make them start theirs even if they have to finish them in the morning.

I think they will agrue not to start Defense closing today, and CW has hurt himself taking all afternoon. MOO.

Agreed. This is on him. People here were opining earlier that the defense will take "all afternoon to do closing" but it seems acceptable for the other side of the table.

After finding his son and wife shot and a terrible bloody scene. Alex called Rogan multiple times, he was so concerned with calling Rogan, the kid he says lived nearby, a friend of Paul's, Alex tried to call Rogan more than his family. Tried to turn Paul's body over, and his phone popped out, and Alex then kept trying to call Rogan while his wife and son laid dead, tried to call some boy that lived in the neighborhood at such a time. Why?

Of course, now Jurors know that Paul was in contact with Rogan, and in fact, there was a video on Paul's phone meant for Rogan about his dog. Maybe Alex was worried about what Paul had been communicating to Rogan, and sure enough there was that video that had Alex's voice on it proving he was there at the time of the murders. The video that would much later be unlocked and reveal what a liar Alex is even at the scene of his wife and son's murder.

No reference to Paw Paw in ANY of these interview recordings!!! NONE! ZERO! NADA ZILCH!
Great observation, @Derph. Throughout AM's 2-day testimony and his being questioned, AM plainly was trying his best to "drum up" sympathy/emotional response from the jury. Remember how RC/AM's former law firm colleague testified that AM tended toward being "theatrical", "very dramatic" in the courtroom -- and especially toward the jurors...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX