VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fashion statement ?
:rolleyes:

Will have to disagree with the defense, the 'suicide' for hire came after the murders, as a deflection that didn't work : "Oh, look, I'm so upset ..." *cue sarcasm*
Although AM first lied about it ,and claimed someone was trying to kill him --purportedly the same unknowns who murdered his wife and son ?
M00.

Apologies if already covered, everything is moving fast.

Juror dismissed from Alex Murdaugh trial due to improper conduct

WALTERBORO, S.C. (WCBD) – A juror in the Alex Murdaugh murder trial has been removed due to improper conduct, according to Judge Clifton Newman.

Judge Newman made the announcement as the court resumed session Thursday morning, saying that juror number 785 had inappropriate contact with at least three individuals and offered her opinion on evidence that has been presented in the case.

Those individuals were brought in and interviewed, and a hearing was held in chambers. Judge Newman determined the juror would be removed and replaced.

I'm not hearing any factual things here. There are some theories that there is ABSOLUTELY no evidence to back up what he's saying. He's just making excuses. Well it might have been this or it might have been that. It could be aliens!

Give me something tangible! Give me something that makes sense. If it was someone else prove that it wasn't Alex! They can't so were getting this ramble of nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonsuli