SC SC - Ruby Guevara, 11, poss with a 21 yo male, Gray Court, Laurens County, 5 May 2024

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
440321241_741166258188703_5659099265097837120_n.jpg

BOLO
Missing Juvenile
Ruby Guevara
DOB: 10/24/2012
Hispanic female
5 ft.
130 lbs.

Ruby was last seen wearing blue jeans and a green shirt at approximately 9PM last night (5/5/2024) on Georgia Road in Gray Court.

She left the residence and is believed to be with 21 year old Rafael Garcia (DOB: 2/13/2003). We are working to get more information on this subject and a possible vehicle.

If you have any information concerning the whereabouts of 11 year old Ruby, contact Laurens County Dispatch immediately. 864-984-2523. You can also report anonymously to CrimeStoppers by calling 864-68-CRIME or by visiting their website: www.p3tips.com

Oh, please, no. She is a child. Guessing she sneaked out of the house, and then what? The BOLO says she may be with 21 year old Rafael Garcia. Wondering how it is thought that she is with a specific individual. Does her family know Garcia?
This takes my breath away.
Please let her be safe and back home asap.

According to the Mom, the alleged suspect used to go to the same church as Ruby.
Had the older man been seen talking to her -- and now both are missing ?
A grooming situation ?

Hope she is found soon, this sounds dangerous.
People of that age difference do not normally 'hang out' at all !
People familiar with the 21 yr. old must know what type of car he has, or if he took someone else's vehicle ?
Omo.

In all. this time, they could be anywhere. I just keep thinking that she might be "groomed" for a bad situation.
Oh, so hoping I am wrong. Prayers for her and for her family who must be frantic.
Godspeed to LE.

I think this little girl will be home soon and will be fine. She called her mother yesterday but wouldn't tell her where she was.
IMO.

Her mother, Reina Guevara says her behavior had recently changed, leading to a rift in their relationship.

I think this little girl will be home soon and will be fine. She called her mother yesterday but wouldn't tell her where she was.
IMO.

Her mother, Reina Guevara says her behavior had recently changed, leading to a rift in their relationship.

Coming up on nearly a week and still nothing ?
I'd like to think she will be fine but I have my doubts.

Not only trafficing , culturally young wives have been prevalent in some cultures, perp may view her as wife material.

Didn't the adult she is with live nearby or in the same apt. building, and go to the same church ?
Also if anyone in Ruby's family knows him at all --do they know if he has family or friends he might go to ?
Someone who is concealing them.

If the 21 year old had credit or debit cards, is he stopping at various places to buy food, etc. ?

I've tried looking around msm for more news but can't find more than what's been posted. :(
Sorry for her worried family !
Omo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KreepinSavage