SC SC - St Matthews, HispFem 25-40, 719UFSC, 'Maria' on bracelet, nightshirt "Beary Heavenly", Sep'08

I just sent an email regarding Viridiana Maldonado to the Calhoun County Sheriff's office.

will advise of any response.

I never heard back on this submission. one thing I see now is that the UID had brown hair that had blondish streaks to it (presumably dyed if she was Hispanic). Viridiana Maldonado had black hair so despite the location, time, ethnic background, etc., the hair color might preclude this UID from being Viridiana.

NEstremera.jpg

Nancy Estremera
Missing since June 7, 1999 from Dania, Broward County, Florida
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics

• Date Of Birth: December 24, 1968
    • Age at Time of Disappearance: 30 years old
    • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'5-5'6"; 140-142 lbs.
    • Distinguishing Characteristics: White/Hispanic female. Brown hair; brown eyes.
    • Marks, Scars: Scar on stomach.
    • Medical: Cancer. Behavior disorder. (Can they detect cancer from skeletal remains?)

Name: Jo Ann Sendejas
Case Classification: Endangered Missing
Missing Since: December 24, 1999
Location Last Seen: San Leon, Galveston County, Texas

Physical Description
Date of Birth: October 5, 1959
Race: Hispanic
Height: 5'7" - 5'8"
Weight: 120 - 127 lbs.
Hair Color: Red/Auburn
Eye Color: Brown
Nickname/Alias: Jodie
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Pierced ears.

Identifiers
Dentals: Available. Missing one of her front teeth. (Doe has incomplete dental inventory in casefile)
Fingerprints: Not Available
DNA: Not Available

3114dftx.jpg

Christina Torres
  • Case Classification: Endangered Missing
  • Missing Since: January 01, 2001
  • Location Last Seen: Corpus Christi, Nueces County, Texas

Physical Description
    ** Listed information is from the time of disappearance.
  • Date of Birth: January 20, 1966
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 34 yrs old
  • Race: Hispanic/Latino
  • Height at Time of Disappearance: 5'3"-5'4"
  • Weight at Time of Disappearance: 120 lbs
  • Hair Color: Black
  • Eye Color: Brown

Name: Cynthia Ribeiro Braga
Missing Since: July 10, 2003
Location Last Seen: Wheaton, Montgomery County, Maryland

Physical Description
Date of Birth: circa 1971
Race: Hispanic
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Hair Color: Black

Name: Mariana Pineda
Missing Since: December 17, 2003
Location Last Seen: Alpharetta, Fulton County, Georgia

Physical Description
Date of Birth: circa 1987
Race: Other
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Hair Color: Black

I am aware this doe's estimated time of death is 2000-2008, but I searched slightly earlier in the late 90's as well. And also that the age range is estimated 20-40 years old.

CMRubio.jpg
CMRubio1.jpg
CMRubio2.jpg
CMRubio3.jpg
CMRubio4.jpg

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2488dfla.html
Cory Marie Rubio
Missing since January 27, 1999 from Bossier City, Louisiana
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics

• Date Of Birth: October 11, 1974
    • Age at Time of Disappearance: 24 years old
    • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'4"; 105 lbs.
    • Distinguishing Characteristics: Hispanic female. Black hair; brown eyes. Reading glasses (wears occasionally).

Here's a few other possibilities:

Maria Skowronek, missing from Chicago, IL since 2005. She was 45, so a little outside of the age range, but the height and hair color match and she looks like the reconstruction to me. The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Maria Vazquez Hernandez, missing from Hamden, CT since 2004. Age and height match, but she had black hair. No picture to compare. The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Maria Salas, missing from San Jose, CA since 2001. Younger and shorter than the UID, but looks rather similar. She had very short hair when she went missing but it could have grown out. It also looks like she had highlights in some of the pics. The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Bumping, the 15th anniversary of “Maria’s” discovery passed recently.

It's scary really seeing a person in your state close to where you live found dead and unidentified. but if she did live in South Carolina grew up most likey she is found in yearbooks not sure if calhoun county allowed Hispanics to even go to their school but i do know they have yearbooks i think for that year. I really hope she gets identified

but if she did live in South Carolina grew up most likey she is found in yearbooks
I've been digging through Classmates yearbooks looking for another cold case victim (I just want to find out more about her) and can't find a single thing. It's so difficult because there's just so many schools to dig through, including schools that are no longer in existence. Also not every school has yearbooks posted there, and if they do, it's very rare they have every year on there.

It's scary really seeing a person in your state close to where you live found dead and unidentified. but if she did live in South Carolina grew up most likey she is found in yearbooks not sure if calhoun county allowed Hispanics to even go to their school but i do know they have yearbooks i think for that year. I really hope she gets identified

It is pretty much impossible that a school district in the United States in the 2000's would not have allowed hispanics.

I've been digging through Classmates yearbooks looking for another cold case victim (I just want to find out more about her) and can't find a single thing. It's so difficult because there's just so many schools to dig through, including schools that are no longer in existence. Also not every school has yearbooks posted there, and if they do, it's very rare they have every year on there.
Okay if she did live in Calhoun county all her like she would be found in thr St matthews High school

It is pretty much impossible that a school district in the United States in the 2000's would not have allowed hispanics.
Mostly that but if you take the highest which is I think 40 something it goes to 1968 if I am right and Ik this school was open problem is their yearbooks are lost some of the 70s

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deedles
Back