SC - Xavier Polston, 1, beaten to death, Greenville, 28 April 2009

Isn't there a 4 yr old sister? surely they removed her from her mother's care. I agree she should be in jail also. What is it with these parents getting tattoos??

Yes, there was a 4 yo boy removed from her care. I guess that's why she was able to go out and get a new tattoo.

turns out that Massey's aunt is a customer of mine. She had called my work today about a payment that is due and is just devastated...not about Massey, but about Xavier and his mother. I really think that she just wanted to talk, as she is coming by my office tommorow. Auntie has spent her SS check trying to bury this sweet baby boy. She did tell me a little today, but I don't know what I can post here since it is really hearsay as I would have no link of course. I could barely understand her on the phone she was so distraught. One thing she did tell me that just broke my heart all over again was that this baby was being buried wearing a cap (or at least for viewing tonight) because...and I can't hardly type this without crying..Xavier had a good portion of his skull sunken in. (her words) :( May this precious baby rest in peace........

turns out that Massey's aunt is a customer of mine. She had called my work today about a payment that is due and is just devastated...not about Massey, but about Xavier and his mother. I really think that she just wanted to talk, as she is coming by my office tommorow. Auntie has spent her SS check trying to bury this sweet baby boy. She did tell me a little today, but I don't know what I can post here since it is really hearsay as I would have no link of course. I could barely understand her on the phone she was so distraught. One thing she did tell me that just broke my heart all over again was that this baby was being buried wearing a cap (or at least for viewing tonight) because...and I can't hardly type this without crying..Xavier had a good portion of his skull sunken in. (her words) :( May this precious baby rest in peace........

Oh wow! How awful. Did you see the mom's myspace when she had a pic of Xavier as her profile picture? it was of him, in the hospital hooked up to life support :eek: His face was swollen and black & blue. I still cannot get that image out of my mind.

As far as rumors and hearsay, as long as you state that's what it is, you can post it.

ETA: Please let her know that there are people praying for her and the family.

This guy is out on bail... does anyone know how to look up court dates?

great. maybe him and shayna davis mom can go have a crack party

Laws need to be changed this should never have been let out on bail he is a baby killer.Mothers who look the other way when a BF or Husband abuse a child should be charged with same crime.These so called mothers put innocent children in harms way.The children are endangered by the choices a mom makes.IMO the mom is a danger to any future children she may have.

This guy is out on bail... does anyone know how to look up court dates?

How do you know he is out? Do you have a link?

You can go to the website for the Clerk of the Court in the county this happened in. Generally they post the calendars of court hearings. Sometimes you can also search by name for criminal cases.

Hope that helps.

Salem

why would he even have bail in the first place.
disgusted

Baby Xavier, you were the light of life, a gift to be cherished and protected. So sorry that the man who beat you stole your life away without a care to the harm he brought to you. The woman you knew as mother failed to protect you, she is no mother.

Always cherished in the heavens sweet one....kisses.
54c46525.jpg

:( I know it's our justice system and all, but it really disappoints me when people accused of this type of crime bail out. Yeah, I know, innocent until proven guilty. Doesn't make it any easier to swallow.

How do you know he is out? Do you have a link?

You can go to the website for the Clerk of the Court in the county this happened in. Generally they post the calendars of court hearings. Sometimes you can also search by name for criminal cases.

Hope that helps.

Salem

I have a special interest in this case. I noticed the other day that he had been on myspace, so I called a friend who let me know that he had been released on bail. It makes me furious...

I have a special interest in this case. I noticed the other day that he had been on myspace, so I called a friend who let me know that he had been released on bail. It makes me furious...

I just wanted to clarify that I don't have a link to this info... I found out after seeing someone had used his myspace, that he was supposedly out on bail (via word of mouth).

If anyone knows how to look this sort of thing up online, I would really appreciate it.

UPDATE

That poor baby died

http://www.wspa.com/story/21485515/mothers-boyfriend-charged-with-infants-homicide

The Greenville County coroner say the infant was pronounced brain dead at 11:55 Thursday morning at Greenville Memorial Hospital.

The mother has chosen to donate the child's organs.
Timothy Leroy Massey was originally charged with assault and battery with intent to kill.

The charges against Massey have now been upgraded to homicide.

Still looking for trial info

Couldn't find any news articles on his trial, but I found this on VineLink

Offender Name: TIMOTHY LEROY MASSEY
Offender ID:343554
Date of Birth:09/15/1990
Custody Status: In Custody Location of Offender:perry Correctional Institution
Projected Date of Release:02/01/2031

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online