Search Center: Information, Pics, and Chat

to get others out here, first is word of mouth! and lindseys picture! they have sweaters and tshirts avaliable for sale at the center and thats always a great conversation starter! offer to carpool! this helps many who have the intentions but not the funds...

help us keep it in the media! if you dont hear about it for a few days,,, call the news station and tell them you want an update and ask if they foundher! If we all make to call they will keep it on the air! (king 5, komo 4, 13 fox, kiro 7, ) keep writting the governor asking for help from the national guard! ask her for help in getting the reward money higher! anything to help bring lindsey home!

My thoughts are with the Searcher's today and tomorrow! Bring Lindsey Home!!!

My thoughts are too Knox. We are having a wild little thunder storm here in Portland this morning - unusual as they usually happen in the evening, and it is raining cats and dogs!

I hope the weather is clear in McCleary and that this will be the day Lindsey is found. xox

FB posting from MT says they "are in need of volunteers". (she works at LB Search Center) As if... no one showed up to search today (Saturday) It is pouring rain here 76 miles north of McCleary.

We have had just a few volunteers today.

We need everyone to spread the word that we are going to be doing searches every weekend through the end of November. RAIN OR SHINE.

A big shout out to the Volunteer's who showed up today to search in the rain!! You guys ROCK! :bow:

Kudos to all the searchers who braved the weather in McCleary to find Lindsey. Thoughts and prayers for Lindsey and all the searchers.
Keep the faith that Lindsey is going to be found and you all are doing an awesome job.

I was hoping for some good news before I called it a night...Thank you to all the volunteers who braved the elements today to search for Lindsey. You are all in my prayers and I hope the end of your day will find you sitting in a nice, warm, bubble bath; drinking a glass of your favorite wine.
3ZRjB3esgy.jpg

EDIT: Things have changed. We will not be searching for the next few weeks. We will resume once hunting season is over.

Searches this past weekend.. nothing new to report. Low turn out but I think it was because people are assuming we aren't going to search in the rain. We are devoted and a little (or a lot) of rain isn't going to stop any of us. Many of our core team members spent the weekend out there searching to make up for the lack of volunteers.

Hunting Season is upon us..
We are asking all hunters in the area to keep an eye out for anything they might come across. If any of you hunt or have family that do in this area please tell them to keep an eye out for what Lindsey was last wearing (light weight bluish gray shirt with long sleeves and a hood, dark blue jeans with ripped knees and black slip on shoes). If anyone finds anything they think needs to be looked into please call

Grays Harbor Police operations center at 800-281-6944

Grays Harbor County Information Hot-line (Tip line) (866) 915-8299

Grays Harbor County E911 Dispatch Center (360) 533-8765 (out of county)

McCleary Police (360) 495-3107

EDIT: Things have changed. We will not be searching for the next few weeks. We will resume once hunting season is over.

Searches this past weekend.. nothing new to report. Low turn out but I think it was because people are assuming we aren't going to search in the rain. We are devoted and a little (or a lot) of rain isn't going to stop any of us. Many of our core team members spent the weekend out there searching to make up for the lack of volunteers.

Hunting Season is upon us..
We are asking all hunters in the area to keep an eye out for anything they might come across. If any of you hunt or have family that do in this area please tell them to keep an eye out for what Lindsey was last wearing (light weight bluish gray shirt with long sleeves and a hood, dark blue jeans with ripped knees and black slip on shoes). If anyone finds anything they think needs to be looked into please call

Grays Harbor Police operations center at 800-281-6944

Grays Harbor County Information Hot-line (Tip line) (866) 915-8299

Grays Harbor County E911 Dispatch Center (360) 533-8765 (out of county)

McCleary Police (360) 495-3107

Correction:
We will have searches this coming weekend and every weekend after: Rain or Shine we are just going to be doing things a bit different. So please if you planned on coming out to help us search for Lindsey we will be there and we will need searchers.
It will not be the same type of searches but searches none the less.

we open at 9am Saturday and Sunday again Rain or Shine we only have a few more weeks that we can search before snow hits. And even when snow hits we will not quit. we have other things in the works.

Thank you all!!!!

onamission, Thanks for correcting my post.

Glad to hear that we are still going to be able to do searches. Your email made it sound as if we were being told not to search at all.

onamission, Thanks for correcting my post.

Glad to hear that we are still going to be able to do searches. Your email made it sound as if we were being told not to search at all.

Thanks JenniferO. But I don't believe we are going to be able to search like we were searching. NO woods searches at all.

If searchers show up this coming weekend, they need to know they are going door to door, passing out flyers, going to logging roads to the hunter's, to pass out flyers etc, etc.,

We are NOT sending searchers out on mapping areas. This needs to be reiterated to any searchers showing up.

By the way...we have a girl who has been helping us in the search center...her name is Julie. She is very ill, and has been admitted to the hospital today.

Please everyone, send a prayer out to Julie. Thanks!

Thanks JenniferO. But I don't believe we are going to be able to search like we were searching. NO woods searches at all.

If searchers show up this coming weekend, they need to know they are going door to door, passing out flyers, going to logging roads to the hunter's, to pass out flyers etc, etc.,

We are NOT sending searchers out on mapping areas. This needs to be reiterated to any searchers showing up.

By the way...we have a girl who has been helping us in the search center...her name is Julie. She is very ill, and has been admitted to the hospital today.

Please everyone, send a prayer out to Julie. Thanks!

OMG. I just now saw my avatar and all that.

You are all a bunch of nasty little frigging brats!!!!!

LOL....

Jennerator....you are a dead woman. Fix it NOW!

LOL.

God I Love you guys :) I really do.

I don't know your password.. what makes you think I did this?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ
Back