Search Warrants for MR's house and vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so what exactly does any of the above have to do with Tricia's show? The context in which you said actions speak louder than words was while discussing the probability that he won't do Tricia's show.

Mark wants people to ask better questions from the text he sent Tricia. I said above "Guess he was not interested enough to take up Tricia's offer of an interview." Since he apparently won't take Tricia up on the offer, by his actions he is showing he is not interested enough in trying to get people to ask better questions.

I am tired of feeling like anyone who doubts MR's stories has already convicted him in their minds. That is so not the case. But unless LE can clear him, no one can convince me he is not the main POI, no matter what LE says or doesn't say. LE cleared Jessica Heeringa's fiancé and her previous boyfriend, so yes, they do clear people, if they can, who might be obvious suspects. No such clearing has been done in MR's case and he was the only person known to be with Dylan in the hours leading up to his disappearance.

I am tired of feeling like anyone who doubts MR's stories has already convicted him in their minds. That is so not the case. But unless LE can clear him, no one can convince me he is not the main POI, no matter what LE says or doesn't say. LE cleared Jessica Heeringa's fiancé and her previous boyfriend, so yes, they do clear people, if they can, who might be obvious suspects. No such clearing has been done in MR's case and he was the only person known to be with Dylan in the hours leading up to his disappearance.

It sucks to be lumped like that. Believe me, I know.

This may already have been answered, but I just today listened to the radio interview of MR and Trishia was asking about the "pipe" listed in the Search Warrant.

MR described LE as swabbing the "plastic box in the wall" behind the washing machine. The technical name for this - in the world of residential plumbing - is a "stand pipe". This is actually a built-in box, recessed in the wall right above the washing machine, that has the hot and cold water spigots and also a drain pipe for the washing machine to drain into.

Many of us have the hot and cold spigot outlets to use for the washing machine hookups located on the pipes themselves that supply hot and cold water to a laundry sink, located next to a washing machine. The drain from the washer is a black hose with a hooked curve at the top, which hooks over the laundry tub, allowing the washing machine water to drain into the laundry tub.

In homes where the laundry area is located in a finished room, there is often a stand pipe. This has separate hot and cold water pipes (hidden inside the walls)and spigots for the washer water supply lines and a separate drain line for the washing machine drain hose to hook into. The spigots and the drain line are located within a recessed plastic box that has a plastic trim all around the edges.

This is what MR was describing. That LE removed the plastic trim, swabbed it, and failed to reinstall it.

This may already have been answered, but I just today listened to the radio interview of MR and Trishia was asking about the "pipe" listed in the Search Warrant.

MR described LE as swabbing the "plastic box in the wall" behind the washing machine. The technical name for this - in the world of residential plumbing - is a "stand pipe". This is actually a built-in box, recessed in the wall right above the washing machine, that has the hot and cold water spigots and also a drain pipe for the washing machine to drain into.

Many of us have the hot and cold spigot outlets to use for the washing machine hookups located on the pipes themselves that supply hot and cold water to a laundry sink, located next to a washing machine. The drain from the washer is a black hose with a hooked curve at the top, which hooks over the laundry tub, allowing the washing machine water to drain into the laundry tub.

In homes where the laundry area is located in a finished room, there is often a stand pipe. This has separate hot and cold water pipes (hidden inside the walls)and spigots for the washer water supply lines and a separate drain line for the washing machine drain hose to hook into. The spigots and the drain line are located within a recessed plastic box that has a plastic trim all around the edges.

This is what MR was describing. That LE removed the plastic trim, swabbed it, and failed to reinstall it.
Thanks for helping me to understand this. I have always lived in older homes where there wasn't that plastic box that your talking about but I do recall seeing that in other peoples homes.

I am probably totally wrong but i assume that the search warrant is looking at some kind of altercation that could of happened in the home?!

Hence swabs from the coffee table, love seat , from the pipe , floor in case he fell from a blow?

:cow:

It looks to me like LE may have thought Dylan had been kidnapped by his father and were also looking for something that would give them cause to make an immediate arrest, like drugs or anything illegal so that they could put some pressure on. I am still looking and re-reading this thread.

As an aside, it was mentioned in the 1st thread ( post #3) that there were obvious signs that MR had been chopping a lot of wood. Wonder where the logs came from. In his interview with Tricia he mentioned searching in places where private logging took place. Wonder if there is anyone in town, who gave MR rights to chop wood on their property. That would be a good search area IMO. Guess I should post thisthought in the main thread.

I am probably totally wrong but i assume that the search warrant is looking at some kind of altercation that could of happened in the home?!

Hence swabs from the coffee table, love seat , from the pipe , floor in case he fell from a blow?

:cow:

Also, that pipe from the washing machine---was that looked at to determine if anything 'bloody' was washed recently?

Also, that pipe from the washing machine---was that looked at to determine if anything 'bloody' was washed recently?

That is a good point.

The phone that was taken , do we know who's phone it was ?

Exactly & it shows LE was suspicious of MR at least 10 days in when they did the search, because there is only one person that would have washed any possible bloody clothing in his washer.

That is a good point.

The phone that was taken , do we know who's phone it was ?

That is a good question. Mark said at one point that one phone was his. Elaine said at one point that 3 phones were taken, an old one that was hers, one that was Cory's and one that was Cory's girlfriend's. Only 2 are listed. Another thing that points to the seizure list not being complete. (IMO)

That is a good question. Mark said at one point that one phone was his. Elaine said at one point that 3 phones were taken, an old one that was hers, one that was Cory's and one that was Cory's girlfriend's. Only 2 are listed. Another thing that points to the seizure list not being complete. (IMO)

Wasn't Elaine talking about the ipods?

IIRC Elaine mentioned (in the radio show) that the iPods seized were originally either hers, CR's and possibly CR's girlfriends. She thought they had been left there at MR's home on previous visits. The list of seized items I believe is incomplete and never shown in its entirety as submitted by MR. So we are still left guessing all the possible items that were seized. JMO
Never the less, there is one phone and 2 iPods listed as seized from MR's house.

It was interesting in his discussion with Tricia, about the search warrants, when she tried to ask him about the affadavit for CAUSE, and he played totally dumb, like he had no idea what she was talking about.

I think he knew exactly what she was asking about. But he did not want to discuss it publicly. JMO

They do not list a laptop or computer as being searched for or being taken, yet Mark says Dylan was using a computer. Either LE is completely incompetent, or the computer was taken earlier without a search warrant. Or it is missing altogether, so LE didn't know to look for it. They don't list what shirt Dylan was wearing or his hat. I find that odd. They don't list a McDonald's receipt being taken, but there is nothing from the trucks listed at all, which is nearly impossible.

They do not list a laptop or computer as being searched for or being taken, yet Mark says Dylan was using a computer. Either LE is completely incompetent, or the computer was taken earlier without a search warrant. Or it is missing altogether, so LE didn't know to look for it. They don't list what shirt Dylan was wearing or his hat. I find that odd. They don't list a McDonald's receipt being taken, but there is nothing from the trucks listed at all, which is nearly impossible.

I am not sure that what MR released was complete. For example, he left off the

CAUSE affadavit, which LE would have to show him to access his property.

LE was at that house a long time doing that search

Morning till 9pm...

wonder if that list of items seized that we saw is a complete list :twocents::twocents:

The La Plata County Sheriff’s Office served a search warrant Thursday morning at the home of Mark Redwine, father of 13-year-old Dylan Redwine who disappeared Nov. 19 while visiting his father during Thanksgiving week.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20...ors-searching-house-of-Dylan-Redwine’s-father

According to La Plata County Sheriff's Office, authorities concluded their search of the home around 9:00 p.m. Thursday.
http://www.kjct8.com/news/Investiga...-boy/-/163152/17609894/-/yrl3duz/-/index.html

So it would seem we are not seeing the full picture here with the search warrent ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000