Search Warrants for MR's house and vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we're on the topic of Amber Alerts -

Jessica Ridgeway case prompts development of app to track kids

Snip -

The application lets anyone on the parent list "escalate" the notice and rally a search party, removing any delay that could be caused while police are notified and, in some cases, while officers seek an Amber Alert. The notifications are far more local than Amber Alerts, which can cover an entire state or neighboring states and require several criteria to be met before they are issued. The escalations will alert police, as well, Ownbey said.

Research shows the first two hours after a child goes missing are the most vital, Guydon said, so the application alerts parents the moment a child goes off of a route and allows them to look into the behavior. Because the app is currently based on cell phone use, if the child stays in place for too long, as though the phone is just sitting somewhere unattended, the application will also send alerts.

"We want this to be a deterrent for kidnappers," he said.

Read more: Jessica Ridgeway case prompts development of app to track kids - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/recommended/ci_23284554#ixzz2UVMLZd00

BBM. I just wanted to point this out, because I agree with it, but what I find most hard about this part is when you(general) allow your kid to say ride their bike around the neighborhood after school, and let's say you tell them to be home by 6 or before dark. It's usually when they don't come home when they are suppose to that you become alarmed, and start to worry. That could very well be more than a two hour time window. It makes you wonder what can we do better for our kids? You don't want to put them in a bubble, but at the same time you want them to be safe and well, learn a bit of independence and responsibility too. It's frustrating that a kid can't go play for a few hours without a parent having to worry about some weirdo snatching them up.

That's a little bit of what I am thinking in this case too. MR knew Dylan wanted to go to his friend's house that day, and if it's the norm for him to leave by himself to go do things like this, MR wouldn't have thought twice about it. Perhaps him not replying to texts was norm when he was hanging out with his friends and after so long of him not replying, that was when he started to really wonder what's up. I think my first instinct would be to either go to all my kid's friends houses or call them to see if he was there before I went to LE, you know, narrow down all the possibilities and just make sure that he isn't just wrapped up in what he is doing and not returning my texts/calls, then when I figure out that's not the case, then I would start panicking.

I would like to know why Mark released these search warrants? What was the purpose? Is there a message behind this? Just a simple question, Mark why did you decide to release these search warrants?

Is there confirmation that MR reads here? Did I miss this?

IDK if he reads here but he did release the SW's to WS admin. Does anyone know if he gave them to any MSM or press , local or where else he released them ?

I would like to know why Mark released these search warrants? What was the purpose? Is there a message behind this? Just a simple question, Mark why did you decide to release these search warrants?

Me too! It makes zero sense to me, but people do things for a reason. :facepalm:

IDK if he reads here but he did release the SW's to WS admin. Does anyone know if he gave them to any MSM or press , local or where else he released them ?

The part I saw play out went like this. The SW were on FB. Someone brought them here. That was not okay. WS admins made contact with MR and LE about them. Now we can talk about them.

Me too! It makes zero sense to me, but people do things for a reason. :facepalm:

Seeing as how we have been begging for any kind of info regarding Dylan's case, I think it's great they were released. I wish LE woud talk now and give us something, anything.

Seeing as how we have been begging for any kind of info regarding Dylan's case, I think it's great they were released. I wish LE woud talk now and give us something, anything.

Oh sure, I was as anxious as anyone to read them, but that wasn't my point. The bigger picture is why did Mark choose to release them? I wish LE would come out & say something too. I wonder if LE will now release it to the media for instance?

Oh sure, I was as anxious as anyone to read them, but that wasn't my point. The bigger picture is why did Mark choose to release them? I wish LE would come out & say something too. I wonder if LE will now release it to the media for instance?

What does it matter why he released them? I took from his text to Tricia that he questions why no AA based on the terminology listed in the SW. I totally understand how the Amber Alert works, and I realize exactly why one was not issued. However, I can't fault any parent of a missing child to question why more wasn't done. Especially when LE is being so stingy with information. :twocents:

What does it matter why he released them? I took from his text to Tricia that he questions why no AA based on the terminology listed in the SW. I totally understand how the Amber Alert works, and I realize exactly why one was not issued. However, I can't fault any parent of a missing child to question why more wasn't done. Especially when LE is being so stingy with information. :twocents:

Doesn't Mark acknowledge that Dylan doesn't fit the criteria? Mark was talking to a reporter about having some kind of an alert in the lst 1 to 3 days. The search warrant only proves what LE thought 9-10 days later, not in the beginning.

I still think there is/are page(s) missing in the papers MR released.

Did you notice they took the Nerf football and the receipt from Walmart?

I also agree that there was not sufficient information for an Amber Alert. But they did do the reverse 911 call to those in the area.

I thought Mark brought up that he spoke with the mail lady on Monday/Tuesday.

Doesn't Mark acknowledge that Dylan doesn't fit the criteria? Mark was talking to a reporter about having some kind of an alert in the lst 1 to 3 days. The search warrant only proves what LE thought 9-10 days later, not in the beginning.

I haven't a clue about what MR acknowledges. We hear all the time parents and family asking why an AA wasn't issued. All the time. While most people can grasp the requirements needed for an AA to be issued, I would assume (for myself anyway) that all that would go out the door if it was your own child that was missing. I think we have beat to the ground the "if it was my child.... I would..."

In reality, unless we've been there, we have no idea how we would react. :twocents:

I still think there is/are page(s) missing in the papers MR released.

Did you notice they took the Nerf football and the receipt from Walmart?

I also agree that there was not sufficient information for an Amber Alert. But they did do the reverse 911 call to those in the area.

I thought Mark brought up that he spoke with the mail lady on Monday/Tuesday.

Since the SW weren't obviously sealed, does that mean a reporter can request to see all of it under the FIA? Maybe someone should tweet MB or KT and see if they can get ALL of the search warrents issued in this case. Any takers? I have Twitter but I don't really know how to work it. I use it during fantasy football for injury news. :blushing:

While I realize Dylan's disappearance may not have met the creds for an AA, I do kind of see what's up here with this. As a certain amount of time passes, I imagine a child's parent would question everything, including the handling of the case. I probably would if there were no positive results in the case. I would be wondering if there were things that could have been done differently that may have helped. I know some will say that if MR had taken another poly maybe they could have moved on, but when you look at Jaycee's case, and the case in that documentary "Imposter" even though LDTs were given, and passed, they were given several times again even after the person passed, so if LE in the beginning did zero in on MR being the last known person to see Dylan, I don't think passing would necessarily move them on from that either. Also, in MRs thinking regarding where Dylan might have been. In all the various accounts I have read about Dylan, it seems that he would come and go as he pleased, I don't think it's a stretch to at first believe that Dylan may have been off doing his own thing. Even Ryan didn't text him, worried, until after MR showed up looking for Dylan at his house.

As you say, most parents would be "wondering if things could have been differently that may have helped". I completely agree. But here's the thing - if my child were missing and I was the last known person to see my child, and I had waited much of a day to become concerned enough to start looking for my child, and once LE was contacted I continued to give the impression that my child had taken the fishing pole to head off to the lake or took a hike to the campground etc., -- I wouldn't be wondering if LE could have done something differently, I would be wondering if I could have done something differently. I would be so full of self-inflicted guilt, that I would be apologizing to everyone that loves my child, not finding others to place blame on! I would be harder on myself than anyone else could.

Also, I would be spending every waking moment revisiting the last moments I had been with my child, both with myself and with others, to see if there was one piece, any piece of information that might lead to finding my child. And for me, this would include taking polygraph tests, being hypnotized, truth serum, ANYTHING deemed instrumental in providing clues as to where my child is.

I haven't a clue about what MR acknowledges. We hear all the time parents and family asking why an AA wasn't issued. All the time. While most people can grasp the requirements needed for an AA to be issued, I would assume (for myself anyway) that all that would go out the door if it was your own child that was missing. I think we have beat to the ground the "if it was my child.... I would..."

In reality, unless we've been there, we have no idea how we would react. :twocents:

I was referring to this article: http://www.durangoherald.com/articl...519520/0/FRONTPAGE/Mark-Redwine-knocks-search

I guess I don't understand what you're getting at? Why did MR release the SW? I honestly don't know. What I gathered from Tricia's text was the kidnapping vs. abduction, why no alert. Again, I don't have a clue. Reading that article, it sounds like MR is frustrated. Can't say as I blame him. Maybe he released them to show he has nothing to hide. I wish the media would get more involved and do another story and maybe getting all the SW issued.

As you say, most parents would be "wondering if things could have been differently that may have helped". I completely agree. But here's the thing - if my child were missing and I was the last known person to see my child, and I had waited much of a day to become concerned enough to start looking for my child, and once LE was contacted I continued to give the impression that my child had taken the fishing pole to head off to the lake or took a hike to the campground etc., -- I wouldn't be wondering if LE could have done something differently, I would be wondering if I could have done something differently. I would be so full of self-inflicted guilt, that I would be apologizing to everyone that loves my child, not finding others to place blame on! I would be harder on myself than anyone else could.

Also, I would be spending every waking moment revisiting the last moments I had been with my child, both with myself and with others, to see if there was one piece, any piece of information that might lead to finding my child. And for me, this would include taking polygraph tests, being hypnotized, truth serum, ANYTHING deemed instrumental in providing clues as to where my child is.

We know he mentioned the fishing pole. We also know he mentioned something about being picked up by a stranger. I'm sure there were a ton of theories thrown out as far as what could have happened in those first few days, by MR, ER, CR, and even the friends. It's up to LE to investigate. IIRC, MR sat with investigators, allowed them to search the home, took a poly, all that within the first few days of his disappearance. I know many believe MR not taking Dr. Phil's poly is proof positive he's murdered Dylan, but I don't feel that same way. Would I take a poly, of course. Would I take one on Dr. Phil after being bent over by my son and ex-wife? Hell no. I wouldn't take one on Dr. Phil even if those other things hadn't happened. I woud take one for LE. If they gave me inconsistent information on the results, I'd probably not take another. I would hope like hell anyone investigating my child's disappearance wouldn't focus solely on poly results. Anyway, I've rambled on enough....

Thank you, Tricia. If possible, can you share what was discussed with LE, if anything? Thanks again.

I have no idea. You know as much as I do now. I wish Mr. Redwine would come on my show.

I will treat everyone who comes on my show with respect. I'm not doing the show to humiliate anyone. However, I will also tell them the red hot truth, but I will do so very politely.

Keep your fingers crossed that he changes his mind and comes on the show.

Tricia

EXACTLY!

If what I am going to post is incorrect please correct me. It's important the information is right.

Mark Redwine waited all day to report Dylan missing. Even when he reported Dylan missing he gave the police the impression Dylan was probably fishing. Is that right?

Is there a main stream media article handy that backs up this information?

I'm asking because I want to ask Mr. Redwine about all of this. So my info needs to be spot on.

You all are the most incredible sleuths. Really Amazing.

Thank you for your help

EXACTLY!

If what I am going to post is incorrect please correct me. It's important the information is right.

Mark Redwine waited all day to report Dylan missing. Even when he reported Dylan missing he gave the police the impression Dylan was probably fishing. Is that right?

I'm asking because I want to ask Mr. Redwine about all of this. So my info needs to be spot on.

Thank you for your help

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_22063185/sunday-search-launched-missing-boy-laplata-county

He talks about the fishing pole and why LE took so long to search the lake here...but also goes onto to other theories, as per usual.

EXACTLY!

Thank you for your help

Yes, there is a video that he disses LE IMO that he told them about the fishing pole was missing and a video that he talks about him having a nap before going out to actual look for Dylan as well as his account of the initial talk with LE. I'll go look for Dylan's media thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xsealtm1