Searches for Lisa Irwin/ merged thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
was there this many fbi agents csi's etc at previous searches?

i get the feeling that if it was just a tip that didn't come to anything that there wouldnt be so much presence for the fbi and csi's. i do undertand why if they have found something they want to keep it quiet for now
Yes. almost every time, every search.

Now if you were at that deli and knew you had your child with you, wouldnt you go to the police station and say, I think you might be looking for me ?? So thats one more lead we can knock off. I know I would before they found me. JMO

I am so confused by all of this.. I still say DB is in on this.

I don't know if they brought it from the forest or it was in the van already and they were moving it. There appeared to be a bunch of stuff at the back of that van.

yes at one point they slid out a large piece of plywood half way out of the van. It never was taken out fully but it was slid out. Wonder why? To fit something else in? I didn't see that at all though.

Now if you were at that deli and knew you had your child with you, wouldnt you go to the police station and say, I think you might be looking for me ?? So thats one more lead we can knock off. I know I would before they found me. JMO

I am so confused by all of this.. I still say DB is in on this.

But many people wouldn't.

yes at one point they slid out a large piece of plywood half way out of the van. It never was taken out fully but it was slid out. Wonder why? To fit something else in? I didn't see that at all though.

I saw them put a large brown paper bag into the back of the other van (the one without plywood).

Augustine said investigators pulled out what appeared to be ground sifters as if they were going to sift through some dirt. He said aside from being heavily wooded, the area also had a rock quarry in it.
Augustine said earlier in the afternoon, search crews asked news cameras to leave the area in order to prevent revealing any closely guarded investigative techniques. Specially trained dogs were brought to the site earlier in the day.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29521323/detail.html#ixzz1bAgmAqAx

All this time wasted, manpower taken from other cases, money being spent on searches - when someone knows da*n well what happened to Lisa and where she is :furious: I hope one of the parents is getting really skeered about now, especially if he/she is not responsible for the child's "disappearance". One thing from Joe T yesterday that I agree with: The truth is going to come out.

There is a guilty person or persons watching all of this go on day after day. It just infuriates me!!

I have faith in LE and the FBI. The truth will come out sooner or later!

Augustine said investigators pulled out what appeared to be ground sifters as if they were going to sift through some dirt. He said aside from being heavily wooded, the area also had a rock quarry in it.
Augustine said earlier in the afternoon, search crews asked news cameras to leave the area in order to prevent revealing any closely guarded investigative techniques. Specially trained dogs were brought to the site earlier in the day.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29521323/de...#ixzz1bAgmAqAx

Martin Augistine needs to go back there and find a rock. NOT a rock quarry! Fill dirt.

FBI spokesperson Bridget Patton said they have looked at this area several times, but no specific tip led them there.
"There has been nothing new that has brought us out back here to this location we just feel it's best we come back out here go over the area and make sure there isn't some tip or clue that can lead us into a different direction," Patton said.
Patton said she doesn't believe the trail has gone cold.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ea-near-lisa-irwin's-home-again#ixzz1bAh2GSxE

Dogs were brougt in earlier?? Hmmm must have found something in order for them to come back in such force. Maybe found something unrelated. Unfortunately we have a rather high homicide rate here.

I wonder if they got samples from shoes, carpet, car tires, or something like that and lab results were able to determine it is from one of those rock quarry type areas and that is why they are searching areas like that.

If so, a lot of people could actually landscape some areas in their yard with that type of stuff ie bigger rocks etc. Could DB be so diabolical to bury Lisa in someones lawn, soft dirt rocks on top, if it is soft dirt heck you can dig deep enough with your hands. Place the rocks over it. If Lisa is found, then DB could try to blame said neighbor. Could this neighbor also be the one she was drinking with. Could DB have staged the store, inviting the neighbor over and planned this entire thing? Just a few open thoughts going through my brain. MOO

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29521323/de...#ixzz1bAgmAqAx

That strikes me as crazy funny..........yep, walking through the woods with sticks and digging for stuff is top secret stuff. :floorlaugh:

FBI spokesperson Bridget Patton said they have looked at this area several times, but no specific tip led them there.
"There has been nothing new that has brought us out back here to this location we just feel it's best we come back out here go over the area and make sure there isn't some tip or clue that can lead us into a different direction," Patton said.
Patton said she doesn't believe the trail has gone cold.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ea-near-lisa-irwin's-home-again#ixzz1bAh2GSxE
Compare with:

Capt. Steve Young: Search along Brighton was just "another tip that didn't pan out."

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com
http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grace55