Second Wife Alleges Abuse Tonight On CNN The Nancy Grace Show

--->>>I don't think so, I had read a newspaper article link that said the police had met with both of the Browns for an interview, and the article said the Browns had been told by the police not to discuss what they talked about. Mr. Brown did say there was no abuse, but that could be mind games had been played, I am just reading tween the lines.

I read the same article and he said no physical abuse. I am also reading between the lines.

I read the same article and he said no physical abuse. I am also reading between the lines.

Yeah, here's a bit more and it goes on to mention she found out about the cheating while pregnant with their second child...

Now remarried, she declined to be interviewed, but her husband, David Brown, said Peterson never threatened her physically during their four-year marriage. He was, however, "very controlling."

"If she wanted to go out on her own, he wouldn't like that," said Brown, who has known Drew since they were kids.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-drew_bd_18nov18,1,2715802.story?ctrack=3&cset=true

Yeah, here's a bit more and it goes on to mention she found out about the cheating while pregnant with their second child...

Now remarried, she declined to be interviewed, but her husband, David Brown, said Peterson never threatened her physically during their four-year marriage. He was, however, "very controlling."

"If she wanted to go out on her own, he wouldn't like that," said Brown, who has known Drew since they were kids.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-drew_bd_18nov18,1,2715802.story?ctrack=3&cset=true
"Never threatened her physically" + "very controlling" = was physically & emotionally abusive, imo. If he "wouldn't like that" if she wanted to go out on her own, then what did he do about it other than threaten her (emotional abuse) or physically hit her?

Carol did the same thing I did when I was pregnant with my second child and discovered him cheating. Except it took one really bad beating for me she was much smarter and she is alive. I am, too, but only through the grace of God.These types of men go on through life and batter and abuse women and generally get away with it. Most do not kill but some do and Drew Peterson is a classic case to study.

I can resonate so much with her history being a teen and marrying the guy who was so charming. She is so lucky for her husband who has been around for her all these years. I would bet that support got her over the hump of Drew who hurt her, there is no doubt in my mind. There is something about being pregnant and finding out your husband is cheating but there is also the knowledge that he has killed 2 people and you could have been one of them too.

Prayers for all of these families in this case who have had so much destruction based on one man's desires. Pity to his family.

Drew was only able to manipulate Carol so far because he wasn't the big bad uncover cop with experience to match yet. Unfortuneately for wife #2 he was. What I see in Drew and from previoous allegations that got him fired is that for the last 20 years he has felt that he is above the law. Also with the undercover drug work it appears he did partake in the drugs himself because he is one parinoid individual since that time. Notice with Carol he is controlling, but here there are no bugs planted in her home, etc. But by the time wife #2 comes along he is also planting bugs etc..says paranoia to me..also he is fired due to taking drugs in payoff for outing another undercover cop. This guy is a dirty cop who lost touch with reality a long time ago. He needs to be brought down to his knees ..then maybe we'll find out where Stacy's body is hidden.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Vicki Connolly was married to Drew Peterson for 10 years. She says during their marriage, he became increasingly controlling and told her he could kill her and make it look like an accident. Connolly also says that Peterson was abusive. Now, police have named 53-year-old Drew Peterson as their prime suspect in 23-year-old Stacy`s disappearance. They`re also reinvestigating Kathleen Savio`s death, his third wife.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I`d like to say three strikes, you`re out, at this point. But there definitely is a pattern here, a history. And my first reaction is, is there a number five out there?

(END VIDEO CLIP)

BROOKS: Good evening. I`m Mike Brooks, in for Nancy Grace. Tonight, wife number two breaks her silence, speaking about her marriage to Drew Peterson. The veteran`s police sergeant`s third wife is dead and fourth wife is missing.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: More allegations swirling around the Illinois cop whose wife has been missing for two weeks, the second wife of Drew Peterson now talking about her marriage to the man who police say is the prime suspect in the disappearance of wife number four. Vicki Connolly was married to Peterson for 10 years back in the `80s, and she says she`s been watching all of this unfold with disbelief. She said that during their marriage, Peterson beat her and threatened to kill her, saying he could make it look like an accident, saying that she was so worried that she did tell some of their police officer friends. Investigators are no

looking into the death of Peterson`s third wife. It was ruled accidental, an accidental drowning, despite some questionable circumstances, back in 2004. That`s Kathleen Savio`s picture there. Her body was exhumed earlier this week.

I give credit to chico she is the one who found the transcripts. :) TY chico
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0711/16/ng.01.html

I have some problems with Horowitz and Cohen's statements in the interview. They said there isn't any evidence that Peterson was actually involved.

IMO, though we may not be able to definitively put Peterson at the scene, we do have a pattern of behavior that shows abusive behavior and allegations of threats against not one, but 3 wives. And of those 3, one is now dead and one is missing.

And though we may not be able to place Peterson at the scene of Kathleen's murder it is Peterson's own words that place Stacy at home with him when she was last seen. And we do know that a cadaver dog made two hits at the home- in the bedroom and the car. We don't know what else police may have as far as any blood, signs of cleanup and other evidence.

And we don't know what police have as evidence. We don't know if any store surveillance picked Drew P up at the airport, we don't know if any witnesses have reported seeing Drew P out and about that Sunday.

So before they say there is no evidence that Drew P was involved in either crime, maybe they should wait until police start talking.

Drew P's own words have convinced me that he knows more than he is saying.

:clap: Delta Dawn, everything you said is just so true. My husband was a cheater when I was pregnant, then developed into an abuser. He has since died, but I never forgot all that happened to me......it changed me, even after counseling and time.
DP is sick - and he has grown into his role as an abuser, controller, paranoid individual. He gained confidence through Wife #1; pushed the enveloped further and further with his mind-games in marriage #2; with marriage #3, he knew he had honed his craft well enough to coverup a death; thereby no need to pay $2000/month in alimony or share his retirement with his ex-wife. With Stacey, he knew 2 deaths would raise attention, so she needed to just disappear. And we have reached the beginning of the next chapter.....I hope it ends here.
I have faith in LE but I have just as much confidence in the Websleuths. They hammered away at little inconsistencies in SP's lies - I know the dedicated members here can do it again. And I'm still learning from so many of them.:clap:

I agree with you Delta. I was wondering as I watched Greta tonight and the panel was talking about his "erratic behavior"..."is this guy on something"....high spirits one minute, and down the next(the interview this morning with ML) Strange behavior anyway you slice it.

Drew was only able to manipulate Carol so far because he wasn't the big bad uncover cop with experience to match yet. Unfortuneately for wife #2 he was. What I see in Drew and from previoous allegations that got him fired is that for the last 20 years he has felt that he is above the law. Also with the undercover drug work it appears he did partake in the drugs himself because he is one parinoid individual since that time. Notice with Carol he is controlling, but here there are no bugs planted in her home, etc. But by the time wife #2 comes along he is also planting bugs etc..says paranoia to me..also he is fired due to taking drugs in payoff for outing another undercover cop. This guy is a dirty cop who lost touch with reality a long time ago. He needs to be brought down to his knees ..then maybe we'll find out where Stacy's body is hidden.

I agree with you Delta. I was wondering as I watched Greta tonight and the panel was talking about his "erratic behavior"..."is this guy on something"....high spirits one minute, and down the next(the interview this morning with ML) Strange behavior anyway you slice it.

shhh, don't put any ideas in his head. Or next thing you know he will be pleading not guilty by reason of insanity.

Of course that could already be his alternate plan, and thus the bizarre disguises, the lack of affect on ML the mood changes etc. But he forgot one thing- the expressive face and joking manner along with the coherent conversation he showed with media in the last couple of days shows he isn't insane.

shhh, don't put any ideas in his head. Or next thing you know he will be pleading not guilty by reason of insanity.

Of course that could already be his alternate plan, and thus the bizarre disguises, the lack of affect on ML the mood changes etc. But he forgot one thing- the expressive face and joking manner along with the coherent conversation he showed with media in the last couple of days shows he isn't insane.

I read in the beginning he was drinking and not eating. Maybe that's why he had the bandana over his face so no one could smell it if they got close.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingPersonsMatter
Back