Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thievery alone is so unsettling. I honestly would not need anymore information about her then that. What was Travis thinking? Oops hon, I must have accidentally slipped that diamond ring of yours in my pocket! WTF? The journals... his private writings? How does someone accidentally take multiple journals. If only someone else had known about all she had done. If Lisa had known I think she would have pushed him to press charges. Who knows... We will never know now. Sigh. Poor Travis.

Hi Nore- good to see you too old friend!

I always felt as far as the ring goes, Jodi was going to have some story like "See, there was this guy who kept hitting on me {because I'm so desirable} and I couldn't get rid of him. I finally told him I was engaged but then I didn't have a ring, so . . . . . it was just to get rid of this guy, honest!"

Nurmi's tale appears to be self published by a program offered by Amazon. So, why is it not available for Kindle? Also, it's paperback, no hardcover option. I thought books came out in hardcover first.

Anyway, even if it is a legitimate offering, I have no interest in reading it. He had a horror for a client but his tactics in the courtroom did nothing to elevate him even half a notch above her, imo.

Direct to paperback is probably like movies that are direct to cable, low budget offerings where you don't even get what you pay for. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2