Sheila and Katherine Lyon-sisters missing since 1975 - #2

Yes. There were bone fragments. I will see if I can find a list of items from the spot that were taken into evidence. Fire pits are easy to find.

Here's an image of the list of items found on the old Parker property in Thaxton, VA. This was used to obtain subsequent search warrants. Notice the word "possible" is used extensively when describing many items, as if to hedge. However, LE likely has more clarity on what these items are by now almost 8 months later.

items found.jpg

I have not had the time to start at the beginning and read every single thread on here about Kate and Sheila but this week I decided to make the time to start here with Thread #1 and read it all. Maybe then some of the conversations yall are having will make more sense to me and I'll know more about the investigation from the beginning, not just what we're experiencing here on the mountain now.

I have not had the time to start at the beginning and read every single thread on here about Kate and Sheila but this week I decided to make the time to start here with Thread #1 and read it all. Maybe then some of the conversations yall are having will make more sense to me and I'll know more about the investigation from the beginning, not just what we're experiencing here on the mountain now.

I thought things had quieted down on the mountain, for the time being. Has more happened? And have any clues to help solve the other missing persons case from Taylors Mountain been found?

I thought things had quieted down on the mountain, for the time being. Has more happened? And have any clues to help solve the other missing persons case from Taylors Mountain been found?

There has been activity on the mountain sporadically in the past few weeks, helicopter has flown over a few times and people are still talking to LE about both cases. Tips are still coming in to my TMD page and I've been contacted personally and given information, which I've promptly given to the proper authority. It might seem quiet but the storm is brewing.

beachlvr, when you're done reading the threads, I'm interested in your overall impression of the case.

I believe the TMD page refers to a site that beachlvr0810 keeps for Taylor Mountain Descendants.

Please correct me if I am wrong, Thank you.

I heard on the radio this morning that LLW2 would be moved to VA to face these charges within about 10 days. It is now reported that he is already in Amherst Jail. Probably this was a security precaution.

He has a 10am court room appearance tomorrow. I assume this is an arraignment hearing

http://www.newsadvance.com/news/loc...cle_a08b572c-677f-11e5-8faa-2fc6612d7e9a.html

I think this is a new booking photo.

llw2-2015-09-30.jpg

Tulessa, my thoughts exactly! I was gonna say Pure Evil in his eyes!!!!!

So, a trial date is set for November 24, but no one thinks it will actually start then.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Seems pretty quiet news wise as far as this case goes lately, even with the move of the prisoner and the trial date set. I think it will take a lot of preparation, so I doubt the start date will be the start date.

Just checking in!

Well, I see that Pat Welch has kicked her trial date to January 2016. When are the prosecutors going to start prosecuting these Welchs. I can not imagine what it must be like to be a family member or close friend of the Lyon girls watch the people that have covered up for 40 years what happened to the girls just "play" the system. To add insult to injury I'm (and so is everyone reading this) paying hard earned dollars in taxes for the ........ covering up their deeds, lawyer fees. Absolutely Disgusting.

I just saw on the news that LE will be searching a home in Montgomery County, Maryland belonging to a relative of LLW2. Anybody else aware of this latest development?

Here is a link regarding the latest search. The house is actually located on Baltimore Avenue in Hyattsville, Maryland (P.G. County). LL2's father and step-mother lived in the house during the 1970's. The FBI searched the same house last May but have returned for a second search and are focusing their attention on the concrete floor in the basement which may have traces of old blood.

WDBJ7

WUSA9

This info was posted last night on the two news stations listed above. I'm having trouble figuring out how to link the articles.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror
Back