Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt5

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:and they want to know why there's so much REAL ESTATE fraud today!:rolleyes:

Seriously, you wouldn't believe the stuff you have to go through in Calif to be a notary. Been there, done that. ;)

Good grief!
fran

I haven't followed the notary issue with this case (am assuming it has to do with CC's house deed) but did want to share my experience with being a notary in Georgia. It costs $35 and you have to have two people who live in the county you're in say you're a good egg.

I was a notary for many years. I never charged for my services, but notarized things for people I knew. I also notarized a number of things for people in the law firm I worked for (litigation, not real estate). I would notarize documents for attys even if I didn't know the person signing the doc - all the notaries would - without asking for ID and sometimes after the fact without seeing people. By the book - you're NOT supposed to do this. You are supposed to ask for identifying documentation from people you do not know AND you are supposed to be present to watch them sign.

Still I did not always follow those rules. None of the attys were doing anything nefarious, I'm sure, but believe me when I say I was expected to notarize anything they handed me.

My point is - many notaries do not follow legal protocol. FWIW.

Dates were not discussed by the source and I doubt CC thought much about a decent time to mourn before he took another nuptial. I doubt that came into his thinking since they were murdered . There would be no need to have any divorce preceedings. Grant you the GF may not have known of his intentions to end this relationship in this way,she merely may have thought he was in the process of divorcing and I doubt she would care less about a time line.Alot of people get married right after a divorce. So that leads me to believe she didn't know he was planning events to come out like this or she would have held off with invitations. And who is to say any of the family members were even going to be invited,could have just been close friends of hers down there. JMO

Although your source hasn't given you the dates, this could be VERY IMPORTANT in the *puzzle* for this murder. :mad:

It'll be interesting when this fact comes to light, with all the juicy details. :eek:

JMHO
fran

Sources say the father of CC put down 40,000 to retain the attorney and took another 50,000 to them today. He was a coal miner before he turned preacher. So I'm sure he has a pension from there as well.JMO

I live in old mining country in Colorado. Not too far from the mines in Leadville. It's mostly closed now but there are a lot of old retired miners up here in the mountains that don't look like much but they have enough money to buy and sell most of us. Mining pays really well.

I really feel sorry for these parents of murderers that feel they have to take their life savings and pay for the defense of their children. How sad is that.

I suppose I would feel different if it really was one of my children, but the way I feel now is that "they got themselves into it and they can get themselves out of it" I would tell them "Get a public defender" JMHO

These people don't just turn into murderers overnight. Most of them have been showing signs of deviant behavior their whole lives. JMHO

Originally Posted by Opinion8ed
Sources tell me he had her over to that other house in St Louis many times and she already had the wedding invitations ordered.
Did your sources mention if Miss Motive is pregnant?

ETA: We had already heard the other house was their affair lair. The wedding invitations are a definite clue that Miss Motive could become the state's star witness or the hostile witness. Her best bet is to go for Immunity and tell everything she knows.

If it is true about the invitations, they will call the person who took the order to confirm. They will also include all of her friends and family who were privy to tales of a wedding from either her or Chris. Being Miss Motive was a "friend of Sheri's family", she is not only a cheating, conniving *advertiser censored*...but she also has big brass ones. There is no way she did not know that Chris was married with children. She had to know he was not divorced yet. What a B*tch!

Did your sources mention if Miss Motive is pregnant?

I'd like to know that, too. It may be CC's final straw in the decision to dump his whole family, although since she was messin' around with her bf's man I can see her telling SC which would have precipitated the 3 a.m. fight.

If I were a member of Grace Church, I'd be looking for a different church. There tithing may increase: building fund, mission fund, attorney fund....
That would royally p*$$ me off.

Wish Chestergal would get back on and let us know what's going on in Chester...

Miss Motive...is lower then low IMO. The only thing lower then a cheating husband is one cheating with a woman's best friend.

So painful, I would imagine, on a lot of different levels.

If this woman was hostessing in a strip club, could she have been jealous of her best friends life? Sheri..a stay at home housewife with a nice husband(or so she thought) a nice home, two beautiful children.

I hate it when women victimize other women in that way.:furious:

News stated that other writings on the walls included punishment.

Attorney for Sheri's family will meet with the family this weekend.

Maybe it is time we start really digging into Miss Motive. Sometimes on the web sites for those strip clubs, they have photos of the girls etc.

SC was so beautiful - Miss Motive may have been jealous for lots of reasons, but I have to wonder what jerkhead was thinking. He pretty much had a wife who was about as perfect as he could want - except she was a moral, thoughtful, compassionate woman and he wanted a tramp.
I'm outta here for a while - kids have ballgames tonight. Later......

News stated that other writings on the walls included punishment.

Attorney for Sheri's family will meet with the family this weekend.
Thanks. I am not going to be terribly shocked at anything he may have written on the walls. It was supposed to tie back to the so-called threats he had gotten in the mailbox. Punishment would go right along with the threats claiming to be about his alliance with JMM.

I found a photo of a girl who resembles her quite a bit. She works at the Tampa Gold Club and is called the House Entertainer named Treasure.

You have to enter, go into gallery photos, and she is standing in a black dress next to shelves with Champagne bottles.

http://www.seshowclubs.com/

Here is a photo of Miss Motive to compare it to:

http://www.dragtotop.com/tara_lintz

Looks like her to me... where's the other picture where shes in a skanky blue dress with her twins hanging out? That picture is from the side and may be more telling.

she's done a pretty good job of keeping herself out of the media limelight, I haven't seen any photos of her on NG or any other shows either?

As far as anyone knows at this point, "Miss Motive" had absolutely nothing to do with CC strangling/murdering Sheri and sons. One thing I learned, DP Peterson if truth told, is that we should be very careful about "the other woman".

"Miss Motive"? Come on. There is nothing out there to trash this woman in regards to this triple murder. CC planned, followed through, and caused the deaths of a family. One of those times I will wait to see what comes. I will not divert blame where it is deserved.

Chris Coleman. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member