SIDEBAR #13- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw you guys posted KOOL and THE GANG ...I went to see them last year they were great !!

But whoever thought they would open for Van Halen LOL
picture.php

I saw you guys posted KOOL and THE GANG ...I went to see them last year they were great !!

But whoever thought they would open for Van Halen LOL
picture.php
I saw them at Carowinds years and years and years ago...front row seats!

WagaraTapaTalk

I had forgot how great they were and all the brass .. I really enjoyed it..and everyone was moving ..

The Mahattans' song is close to Bary White, love that groove.

Barry White, OMG, best music to have, love-to-love-you baby, AND, it took my whole life to find you but it will take the rest of my life to keep you, WOW I am having some serious, very, very serious happy thoughts. I have got one heck of a smile...thinking of yesterday. THANKS

"It is solely for them to determine if continuing to pursue a death sentence upon Ms. Arias, who is already facing a mandatory life sentence, is a good and proper use of taxpayer resources," defense attorneys Kirk Nurmi and Jennifer Willmott wrote in a statement provided only to The Arizona Republic."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/05/jodi-arias-lawyers-take-murder-case-to-court-public-opinion/

Great tactic as Tuba mentioned earlier... reach out via the media.

I would respond, no way- DP for Jodi.

Now what, going for the "mental illness" defence, too late imo

What happened? Did I chase everyone away?

Guess I'll check back later.

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still here!!! What happened to my cruising buddy?

:eek:verreaction:

COME BACK TO ME ... IT'S LONELY OUT HERE ....

Darn iPhones do that. I can't believe Apple has not fixed that yet.

Yep...I have a couple of upside videos of my grandmunchkins. I was hoping there was a fix I could perform before I send them out. I can just see my poor dad standing on his head, trying to view them!

What happened? Did I chase everyone away?

Guess I'll check back later.

Pretty dead around these parts today - Oh, I know! How about more pics of your beautiful Schnauzer? I will post some of my baby one of these days...

Favorite song is...drum roll, Louis Armstrong "A Wonderful World". You've got to listen to it, it is beyond moving for any occasion. Wanted for my whenever funeral, but no, after 5 wedding gowns (I'm bad not them) did get married in Vegas on April 1st! Well, been there, done it and after 20+yrs. a girl just has to have a back-up plan. Number 1, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, OR April Fools, and you can even flip the order if it doesn't work out. Call me blonde, or smart as a fox? It wasn't the 5 1/2 carrot diamond ring, which I don't wear, it's in a safe at the bank, I wear no ring. Ring nor a piece of paper can own me. I have been married now for over 7 yrs. and am as happy as the first day I met Larry. I still can not wait for when he comes home from work. Never thought I'd get married again, when the I love...came out, I was gone. But Larry said to me, KNOCK KNOCK, (me) who's there, OLIVE,(me) olive who, OLIVE YOU...I was screwed.
Then of course he had to get really romantic and told me, he did not want to die alone. Crap I thought I heard it all, now do you get why I married him? Think he called me old now, when I look back. If I confused you, dye your hair blonde and re-read. SMILE xoxo

Pretty dead around these parts today - Oh, I know! How about more pics of your beautiful Schnauzer? I will post some of my baby one of these days...

Auburn,
I'm on my laptop and I don't have any pics of The Queen. My PC is wonky and I can't use it. :scared: It has more pics.

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still here!!! What happened to my cruising buddy?

:eek:verreaction:

COME BACK TO ME ... IT'S LONELY OUT HERE ....

I'm back, Sydni.
I was in the basement reading some of Steely Dan's crazy threads :floorlaugh:.

Auburn,
I'm on my laptop and I don't have any pics of The Queen. My PC is wonky and I can't use it. :scared: It has more pics.

We will get this done one day - Lost my baby last year at age 14 - He was a salt and pepper and weighed about 23 pounds...He was the Little General - Totally ran the house like The Queen...:seeya:

We will get this done one day - Lost my baby last year at age 14 - He was a salt and pepper and weighed about 23 pounds...He was the Little General - Totally ran the house like The Queen...:seeya:

Sorry, Auburn. Losing your baby boy is so heartbreaking. I have lost many babies, but we will see them again when we go to the Rainbow Bridge. We will run to them and gather them in our arms forever. They give us true love and care not what we look like. There's only love from them and we love them, truly.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

I always cry when I read this. :blushing: :seeya:

Sorry, Auburn. Losing your baby boy is so heartbreaking. I have lost many babies, but we will see them again when we go to the Rainbow Bridge. We will run to them and gather them in our arms forever. They give us true love and care not what we look like. There's only love from them and we love them, truly.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

I always cry when I read this. :blushing: :seeya:

Oh, man - tears are actually spurting out of my eyes....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maverick3710